Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

See What They Did To This Baby. Is It Good? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What They Did To This Baby. Is It Good? (773 Views)

She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What They Did To This Baby. Is It Good? by Moneyfem: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
Is this good all in the name of tradition?

Re: See What They Did To This Baby. Is It Good? by DjAndroid: 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
Na race track dem draw for the boy face.
Re: See What They Did To This Baby. Is It Good? by KILODE1000: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
What kind of backward people did this? I hope it's a boy sha.

If na girl, na meatsellers and conductors go manage am .

If na boy, na confirm agbero he go be.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See What They Did To This Baby. Is It Good? by muheewa(m): 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
Too bad......Omo OYO alafin niyen....
Re: See What They Did To This Baby. Is It Good? by dominique(f): 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
That must have hurt so bad sad
Whoever did this to the innocent baby deserves to be arrested.

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Baby. Is It Good? by sinaj(f): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
Jeeeeez

In diz 21st century shocked shocked shocked

Why will a mother let her child go through such pain in the name of tradition sad
Re: See What They Did To This Baby. Is It Good? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin cheesy nawaoooo
Re: See What They Did To This Baby. Is It Good? by kinggogo: 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
Poor baby

Afonjas wetin u xpect 4rm dem
Re: See What They Did To This Baby. Is It Good? by Richy4(m): 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
meaningful tattoos of any kind is better than this 100 times.... sad
Re: See What They Did To This Baby. Is It Good? by StarBukola(f): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
DjAndroid:
Na race track dem draw for the boy face.
na girl she b
Re: See What They Did To This Baby. Is It Good? by lilmax(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
CRAP
Re: See What They Did To This Baby. Is It Good? by Mimzyy(f): 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
This is so inhuman. The person who did this should be arrested then a hot sword should be used to draw the same marks on his face!!!
Re: See What They Did To This Baby. Is It Good? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
This is horrible.

So long as Africans continue to be slaves to their traditions and culture, they would always be behind the rest of the world in all things.
Re: See What They Did To This Baby. Is It Good? by StarBukola(f): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
KILODE1000:
What kind of backward people did this? I hope it's a boy sha.

If na girl, na meatsellers and conductors go manage am .

If na boy, na confirm agbero he go be.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
na girl she b

(1) (Reply)

My Worry. / Are You A Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ, Click Here Now / Opinion : It Is Wrong To Address Parents As "You Guys"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.