Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This (2201 Views)

“Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies / Can Any Atheist Flaw This Argument / Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by youngestmilly: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
prof2015:
And who told you that nature is perfect. Maybe they didnt teach you in school but you cant survive on 70% of the earths surface, children are born with deformities on a daily basis. The list is endless.
mr man. I cannot survive on those 70% because I only need to be on earth, man's curiousity is taking us to places we have no business with God is wiser than us
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by youngestmilly: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
buffalowings:
Stop smoking osogbo weed

They won't hear
na lagos weed I dey smoke and Jamaican weed
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by youngestmilly: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
drmikeadams:
grin grin..then ,its a myth,,,then ,he doesnt exist...
I can tell u that supernatural powers exist. This life is not only physical. Most of it is spiritual. Many only realize this on their death bed
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by youngestmilly: 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Wetin he do u na
thanks bro I no create thread disturb am all he need to do is ignore me
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by firstking01(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
youngestmilly:
check my reply. How can you say there is no God. Nature is so perfect. There is definitely a creator. Even you wey be human being you are not ordinary, your mind & soul. How can all that formulate from a bang? Why do you say there is no God? I shed a tear cos of that
Hehehehe, you stress yourself too much bro...everybody knows that jehovah almighty does exist, the thing is some people just chosed to play ignoramus/ignorance....they call themselves atheist or freethinkers, whatever that means idk...truth is the bible have already stated that people will come up trying to replace their human intelligence with that of God which is all to futility...if i want to type all that's in my head this cyber space will full and maybe break looseundecided....just check my last thread and you'd be convinced the more that JEHOVAH EBENEZER does exist...the thread made fp and i created that thread by the leading and inspiration of the holyghostundecided…the atheist or whatever they termed themselves know me in religion section, and even some of them here in romance section are giving me my wayundecided…Read psalm 14:1 and see how david described the atheist/freethinkers cool.
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by youngestmilly: 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
Firstking01 thanks bro I have gone thro the thread and it's really good I will check the bible and read psalm 14 vs 1 thanks
Re: There Is God. I Challenge Any Atheist To Dispute This by firstking01(m): 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
youngestmilly:
Firstking01 thanks bro I have gone thro the thread and it's really good I will check the bible and read psalm 14 vs 1 thanks
Bienvenue bro cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs And Symptoms Of Common Stds In Men / For Those Who Love Bbw She Slayed It (photo) / What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross With My Brother..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.