Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. (29822 Views)

Own A Plot Of Land In A Good And Secured Layout In Asaba / A STANDARD PLOT OF LAND IN AMORJI-NIKE, ENUGU EAST LG / New Layout Plots Of Land For Sale At Arab Road Kubwa Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Dremca(m): 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
You seems not to be marketing the unsold plots and I believe many don't still know you have unsold plots available and also regular updates like this on this estate, Ugwuomu estate and Isiagu-Awka estate will be a welcomed idea for existing and new subscribers.
spyder880:
It's sad really. But it's high time I started to open up on the true position of things, and maybe help clear some misconceptions people might have about land business and the way I play these things.

1. Only about 18 plots were subscribed in this estate.
2. Only about 11 plots has been paid in full
3. About 6 plots have not been paid in full (owners still promising to pay up later, 1 subscriber was refunded when he had some money problems.
4. I have collected from subscribers, about a total of N19,536,250.00 from the first day till today.
5. Total money paid cash for purchase of this land is about N29,000,000.00 (agents money inclusive)
6. Total money paid to lawyers and surveyors is in excess of N4,000,000.00
7. Total money used for traditional rites, and other settlements is about N2,000,000.00
8. I had settled the tax authorities for my companies income tax with nearly N1,500,000.00 (although this one will be shared by Ugwuomu estate)
9. I will not cut expenses for meetings with several elders and youths, plus a lot of other costs I won't remember now.
10. Neither will I count my fuel money and other expenses. I have no staff on estate payroll so no expense on that one.

I have clearly spent much more than I collected, and continue to fund the deficit with my own money, because I am desirous of retaining some of these plots remaining for myself and the company. I can even commence the fencing and pay the community this month, because I still retained some funds from last year for that purpose which I planned to start this January, till I discovered the leadership issues in the community.

I have prepared 11 original land deeds, in favor of all who paid fully for their lands, I have dispatched about 8 documents to their owners and received acknowledgements from them. 3 documents are still in my office awaiting dispatch when the owners need them.

I note the need for quick development, but sadly, it comes at a huge price, especially if you are the pioneer. I am choosing to follow things as they happen, the whole lands around here has been sold to other estates and bodies and we all are waiting for a development promised by Sullivan Chime, an industrial city nearby. Getting a good access will raise the value of a land, more than a fence will. This is business strategy and I am conserving funds in readiness for the most important things.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
Dremca:
You seems not to be marketing the unsold plots and I believe many don't still know you have unsold plots available and also regular updates like this on this estate, Ugwuomu estate and Isiagu-Awka estate will be a welcomed idea for existing and new subscribers.

Yes, I stopped marketing this and other lands in the hope of some appreciation before making more sales. I even tell people who call on phone that there are no lands to sell at this moment. Raising funds by selling lands just to do a fence won't change much in my opinion. What I need is real buildings rising in these estates not just fence. It might be a better strategy to wait and watch for sometime.

I am looking for a land where buyers can build immediately after purchase, and I have my eyes everywhere, including Awka, Owerri and Umuahia areas but lands are now costly in many places.

Having estates where I wait for development of roads is not the way I planned this, I need to do something big, and I am bidding my time and keeping more funds around till when I will move for a new Land where we can build.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by bumperco: 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
Amenyi, Awka, Anambra, Nigeria
1 plot of land for sale in Amaenyi, Agu - Awka ,Awka , Anambra State.

Mixed use land.

Ideal for investment and development.

N2.5m
Size of Land: 465 sqm
Call us now for a view:08116501868
E-Mail: Chinyereo@Proyouservives.com
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Dremca(m): 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
Certainly, the value of those plots in those estate will appreciate exponentially in 5- 10 years time. You also need to regularly update existing and new subscribers on those other estates.
spyder880:

Yes, I stopped marketing this and other lands in the hope of some appreciation before making more sales. I even tell people who call on phone that there are no lands to sell at this moment. Raising funds by selling lands just to do a fence won't change much in my opinion. What I need is real buildings rising in these estates not just fence. It might be a better strategy to wait and watch for sometime.

I am looking for a land where buyers can build immediately after purchase, and I have my eyes everywhere, including Awka, Owerri and Umuahia areas but lands are now costly in many places.

Having estates where I wait for development of roads is not the way I planned this, I need to do something big, and I am bidding my time and keeping more funds around till when I will move for a new Land where we can build.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
But I will like to get some feedback from the 10 people who paid fully for 11 plots in this land. Is there anyway else you want me to handle this? Two good heads are always better than one.

Should I go ahead and settle the community leaders group I think are more authentic, so that any of us who wants to do a fence or a building on their lands can do so within this dry season? And any of you can join me in the meetings to arrive at a settlement for community development levies payable.

Reach out to me if you own lands here, you can reach me here on this page, or WhatsApp, direct phone call or request a meeting with me in Enugu any evening. My phone number still remains 080 333 50 750. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Badgers14: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
spyder880:

I will be very interested if you have any land for sale in Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Samaras: 11:22am On Feb 03, 2019
Badgers14:

I will be very interested if you have any land for sale in Owerri.

I am also keeping funds and waiting for Owerri

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Tendd: 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
Same here. I am also interested on lands for sale in Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by InvertedHammer: 2:17am On Mar 07, 2019
spyder880:
But I will like to get some feedback from the 10 people who paid fully for 11 plots in this land. Is there anyway else you want me to handle this? Two good heads are always better than one.

Should I go ahead and settle the community leaders group I think are more authentic, so that any of us who wants to do a fence or a building on their lands can do so within this dry season? And any of you can join me in the meetings to arrive at a settlement for community development levies payable.

Reach out to me if you own lands here, you can reach me here on this page, or WhatsApp, direct phone call or request a meeting with me in Enugu any evening. My phone number still remains 080 333 50 750. Thanks.
/
It requires a lot of capital to delve into real estate development. I was actually wondering how you can pull it off. You may seek partnership but need very detailed expectations, incentives and risks outlined for prospective parties.

I will love to know how far this Akpuoga is from the city center. I know that the estate along Enugu-PH expressway (Centennial or Century?) were having difficulties selling their plots. I guess Buhari's regime dug holes in people's pockets.

/
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:49am On Jul 19, 2019
I am looking at the alternative cost of using this pillar with mesh wire to fence this land when we are ready.

Still calculating the pros and cons.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by D1O(m): 9:36am On Dec 14, 2019
Yet another year has gone!!!!!!!

Spyder, 2 questions:

1. What is the current/latest story?
2. What is the current value of a plot in this "estate"?

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 10:10am On Dec 14, 2019
D1O:
Yet another year has gone!!!!!!!

Spyder, 2 questions:

1. What is the current/latest story?
2. What is the current value of a plot in this "estate"?

1. I don't understand what you mean by story.
2. Value depends on the demand, and how readily the seller wants to sell.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by D1O(m): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2019
spyder880:

1. Narrative, situation, position. Where are we?
2. True, but regardless of demand, every commercial item has an RRP. What is current RRP for these plots? How much are you selling/marketing/advertising them for at the moment?

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:00am On Dec 25, 2019
Let me use this opportunity to thank you all, my clients, my customers, my suppliers, my workers, my readers and all my friends and family, you all have been amazing this past year 2019, I cannot find the right words to express how I feel for all your wonderful support and encouragement. May the good lord continue to bless, preserve, lift you up to heights you never thought you can attain, and may good health, prosperity and God's protection be your inheritance from now till forever. Amen.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a happy new year.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by D1O(m): 9:40am On Feb 26, 2021
spyder880:

Spyder,

Even yet another year has now also passed, so we've now entered the 5th year since you sold these plots.

How far?
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2021
D1O:

Spyder,

Even yet another year has now also passed, so we've now entered the 5th year since you sold these plots.

How far?

We are doing well, how is your own side? Another year has passed but our land is still where we bought it, free of all encumberances. I have gone ahead to settle the traditional rights settlement, elders fees, youths development levies and traditional rulers fees on some plots and got receipts for all my payments. I assume you have paid fully for your plot of land here, have you collected your land documents from me?

if you are ready to start developing your own plot, please contact me so I can show you the exact spot and you can start building on your land immediately. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 10:47am On Feb 26, 2021
Estate development is a seriously capital intensive business, I have stopped promoting or advertising more lands for sale in other towns even when I see bargain buys. I have sank over 12m of my money in this estate and still spending, all to ensure that I retain full ownership of our plots.

I will continue to hang in there and wait for further developments, but anyone that wants to sell his plots are free to do so, either you contact a buyer and I will be there to help in the documents transfer or you can build up your plots, this will provide the much needed development of this area.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by InvertedHammer: 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
spyder880:
Estate development is a seriously capital intensive business, I have stopped promoting or advertising more lands for sale in other towns even when I see bargain buys. I have sank over 12m of my money in this estate and still spending, all to ensure that I retain full ownership of our plots.

I will continue to hang in there and wait for further developments, but anyone that wants to sell his plots are free to do so, either you contact a buyer and I will be there to help in the documents transfer or you can build up your plots, this will provide the much needed development of this area.
/
Good news.

My record shows that I still dey owe you on one of the plots.

Who get liver enter to develop with all these herdsmen crisis in the bush? May be na to do short fence around the lands for now.
/

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by D1O(m): 10:38am On Mar 02, 2021
spyder880:

We are doing well, how is your own side? Another year has passed but our land is still where we bought it, free of all encumberances. I have gone ahead to settle the traditional rights settlement, elders fees, youths development levies and traditional rulers fees on some plots and got receipts for all my payments. I assume you have paid fully for your plot of land here, have you collected your land documents from me?

if you are ready to start developing your own plot, please contact me so I can show you the exact spot and you can start building on your land immediately. Thanks.

Udo di. We are doing well too, thanks for asking.

Yes, payment was made in full and documents collected.

Estate development no easy. Did you eventually manage to gain any traction with the perimeter fencing and road clearing as proposed inside the estate?

Any more plots still available? Ego ole?

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by SYDONYE1: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
Chief,
What you need to start charging is development fees on these estates. This is the only way, you can have any meaningful development in your estates. Good soup na money make am.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:25pm On May 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:24pm On May 23, 2021
I went on an inspection tour to our land here........

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:48am On May 24, 2021
Google images........

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by whirlwind7(m): 9:53am On May 24, 2021
spyder880:
Google images........

I have always been meaning to ask for a map of this location, just like you posted it now.

I must admit the location is a very good one.
Near to Emene and the airport, and good proximity to the Enugu-Abakaliki express way.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:56am On May 24, 2021
whirlwind7:

I have always been meaning to ask for a map of this location, just like you posted it now.

I must admit the location is a very good one.
Near to Emene and the airport, and good proximity to the Enugu-Abakaliki express way.

Thank you Sir, I am also working on getting drone images of the entire area.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by InvertedHammer: 3:34pm On May 24, 2021
/
I planned to send people in to build a fence but all these herdsmen stuff fear me small. Make person no go disappear and him people talk say I carry am do money ritual. How safe is it now?
/
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:50am On May 25, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
I planned to send people in to build a fence but all these herdsmen stuff fear me small. Make person no go disappear and him people talk say I carry am do money ritual. How safe is it now?
/

It's very safe. All the plots in a kilometre radius to this land are either being built or being farmed. It's been over two years since I last saw herdsmen around this area. You can come do a fence without any problems.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by michlins(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
/
biko fence land and let me supply gate and fence rails.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by NaijaFutbol: 7:08am On Jun 19, 2021
any plot still available?
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:05am On Jun 19, 2021
NaijaFutbol:
any plot still available?

Yes, we can sell one plot.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:49am On Aug 10, 2021
If you see my using my hoe to cultivate my cassava farm in this land, just know it's for increased food production grin

Land occupation strategies.

I want to plant crops and vegetables in at least 5 plots in this estate.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:59am On Aug 10, 2021
Cultivating heaps, planting cassava stems and vegetables............

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

5 Reasons Surulere Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Number Of Survivors Now 15, 42 Dead ― Sanwo-olu / Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.