Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Geological, Geotechnical, Geophysical And Geochemical Works - Discussion - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Geological, Geotechnical, Geophysical And Geochemical Works - Discussion (5518 Views)

Soil Test & Geotechnical Services In Lagos / Soil Scientist & Geotechnical Test In Kano, Niger, Kaduna, Kebbi, Sokoto,zamfara / Geotechnical/geophysical Survey Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Geological, Geotechnical, Geophysical And Geochemical Works - Discussion by Magnoliaa(f): 12:24am On Feb 06, 2022
tidalstorm:
Alright… thank you.
Most people just don't seem to trust it. Especially people who have come across Zohdy and those in academics.

How about the efficiency of those new modern equipments e.g ADMT, PQWT.

Inspite of all the gbas gbos and hooliganism and breaking of bottles we engage in from time to time, they still haven't numbed my hobby and quirk of searching out beautiful and literary monikers.

Yours is one that caught my attention and as is my habit of dropping a complimentary comment to the users, you're getting one here to that effect: I like your moniker. I find it evoking a nice picture in my head.
Re: Geological, Geotechnical, Geophysical And Geochemical Works - Discussion by tidalstorm(m): 1:11am On Feb 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Inspite of all the gbas gbos and hooliganism and breaking of bottles we engage in from time to time, they still haven't numbed my hobby and quirk of searching out beautiful and literary monikers.

Yours is one that caught my attention and as is my habit of dropping a complimentary comment to the users, you're getting one here to that effect: I like your moniker. I find it evoking a nice picture in my head.
grin
i cannot remember any gba gbos with you.
Thanks though, I'm just trying to learn.
Don't let my moniker evoke a nice picture in your head though.
Re: Geological, Geotechnical, Geophysical And Geochemical Works - Discussion by Adeq1: 1:20am On Nov 01, 2023
Admt is the best equipment for underground water.. It will give you the 3d and 2d results format immediately of the map of the underground and you used it to probe on rock or concrete with the use of wireless sensors in 2mint and you can also use it with electrode… visit ADEQ INTEGRATED HYDROGEOPHYSICAL AND DRILLING SERVICES FOR MOR INFORMATION or call +2348104237317.

All the geophysical equipment are available e.g
ABEM SAS 4000,
ADMT300h,
ADMT300ht2,
ADMT800ht2,
Admt300sx,
ADMT600sx,
ADMT300sx-16D
and we have ADMT 300zn or Zn600 for promo!!!

Benefits:-
1. Free tutorial on how to use the equipment,
2. You we have access to join group of geologist or geophysicist used admt all over the world to know free updates and new developments etc

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Becomin A Lecturer In A Nigerian University / This Is the Reason I Make Progress and the Reason You Don't [Picture] / Hepatitis & Company Medicals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.