Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

10 Signs Your Partner's Still Into An Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs Your Partner's Still Into An Ex (2904 Views)

Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 10 Signs Your Partner's Still Into An Ex by Nedufreeman(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2016
HardMirror:

My dear, we never get over our exes completely except they were a total ass.hole.
Why? Something attracted us in the first place, you will always be in love with that something and you will always remember that something. I have an ex whose eyes I love so much I see myself getting attracted to other ladies with similar eyes. *smiles* u can't love someone and get over them. U wld have too many fond memories you will have to push back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs Your Partner's Still Into An Ex by HardMirror(m): 10:59am On Dec 09, 2016
Mimzyy:
If you had said that we never get over some of the memories, then I'd have been in conformity with you.

If you don't get over an ex, then the chances that you will keep comparing your current partner with them are very high. It's better to leave the past where it belongs. There's a reason they are referred to as 'ex'.

Smiles, how won't u compare? Is it possible not to? Maturity is not to allow such comparism linger on ur mind or determine your actions towards ur new partner. Imagine u had an ex that spoils u with money and gifts and now u have a bae who is either struggling or stingy, *smiles* I am sure u won't remember ur rich ex right? What about sex, no way u won't compare. U will miss something or be glad you are done with something. It's life, we are humans, let's just be humans smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs Your Partner's Still Into An Ex by Mimzyy(f): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2016
Lol. You got me there and you're right. Maturity has a huge role to play in this aspect but how many men will actually be rational in their thinking?

That's when you'll hear "She was the best I ever had" . If she was the best, why then did you break up with her? What are you doing with me?

Well, we are indeed human after all.
HardMirror:

Smiles, how won't u compare? Is it possible not to? Maturity is not to allow such comparism linger on ur mind or determine your actions towards ur new partner. Imagine u had an ex that spoils u with money and gifts and now u have a bae who is either struggling or stingy, *smiles* I am sure u won't remember ur rich ex right? What about sex, no way u won't compare. U will miss something or be glad you are done with something. It's life, we are humans, let's just be humans smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked / I Am Still Virgin / Big Lady & Boyfriend Die While Having S*x In Moving Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.