Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? (12650 Views)

Thief Falls Asleep During Operation After Breaking Into A TV Presenter's House / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by engrMikemd(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
this is beyond me
Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
Thashen:
I think the mods should start banning for reporting unnecessarily!

The topic is about sex. If your girlfriend sleeps during sex. And everyone is saying u don't bang her well... This topic is never about romance, or relationships
Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by metallisc(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
Piercedclit:
You must be doing a very bad job undecided.

i am just wondering.. do you think we should do a demonstration for them to show them how it works? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ferruccio:
The girls I've slept with before where virgins. They've never fallen asleep on me. This is the first non-virgin I've ever fuvcked.
Oh dear .... you are in trouble. So the other women had no reference point and this one can actually compare your performance with others. My brother you are in trouble its very possible that your performance is no performance.

5 Likes

Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by ouzo1(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
It means you should sleep too....na must say u go shine congo?
Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by stainless239(f): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ferruccio:
The girls I've slept with before where virgins. They've never fallen asleep on me. This is the first non-virgin I've ever fuvcked.

Na those virgins wey u f**k

Na dem swear for u
Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by chudyprince: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
Adeinfo:
Pls, who can remind me the title of this movie
the title is called FAILURE TO LAUNCH grin

1 Like

Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
grin
metallisc:

i am just wondering.. do you think we should do a demonstration for them to show them how it works? grin grin grin
Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
Talk about a cure for insomnia grin grin grin

Poor niigga
Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by brightworld2(m): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
guy go for man power... she go tank you after
Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by Sirmuel1(m): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2016
Run for your life! Her pussy na Oil well cheesy
Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by metallisc(m): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by lifu2016(m): 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
Adeinfo:
How to make Love to a woman....
Starring.. Josh Meyers nd Krysten Ritter
Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by Joe171(m): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
this is what happen when you fork an Olympic size toto. the babe center of gravity has fallen of the vagina wall.
Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by Jummyjay99(f): 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
i cant stop laughing,maybe u were going to quick try to take it slow(romance) maybe u will hit her G_spot.

1 Like

Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by Adeinfo: 1:24am On Nov 15, 2016
lifu2016:
How to make Love to a woman.... Starring.. Josh Meyers nd Krysten Ritter
Exactly.......

1 Like

Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by Fidelismaria: 2:17am On Nov 15, 2016
sad sad sad sad

sorry man

u ve only got to do one tin

cheat on her
Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by iykedare(m): 5:28am On Nov 15, 2016
Annie939:
it means u are not man enough, maybe you are too boring on bed meaning you don't romance, suck her very well both nipples and pussy .some don't no how to handle woman on bed

It's unhygienic for anyone to suck someone like you.
Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by ofeshe(m): 5:51am On Nov 15, 2016
Ferruccio:
[b]This is not some story that I made up on my backyard, but a painful and factual story. Matter of fact, my ego is hurt as I type this. I'm romantically involved with some colored girl. The first time we had sexual intercourse, she just lay there unresponsive like a bag of potatoes. She was in fact giving me on of those "can this dude hurry up and finish " kind of looks. When I confronted her about it, and asked if I'm a horrid fuvcker or what, she assured me that there is nothing wrong with my performance; she's just not the type to bxtch and moan in bed as she's shy. The second time we had sex, she started reading a magazine whilst I was on top literally sweating like an individual who works in a warehouse with no air conditioning. Again, I confronted her about it, this time she said I'm simply making a huge issue out of nothing. The third time, she fell asleep whilst I was on top of her. This is frustrating. Is there something wrong with my girlfriend, or I'm just horrible in bed?[/b]
Runs for your life
She is an olosho
Her punna is too wide
Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by dingbang(m): 6:18am On Nov 15, 2016
Op relax. Don't mind all these dunderheads posting trash.

When next u Wana fvck her, just take a dose of buruntashi..
Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 15, 2016
OP, it means you're boring in bed. grin
Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by morbeta(m): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2016
Maybe what you carry on your waist is a kiwi and not mabutu.
Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by slyrone(m): 9:11am On Nov 15, 2016
Adeinfo:
"LIES$MORE LIES EPISODE 1"
Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by slyrone(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2016
MsDelilah:
OP, it means you're boring in bed. grin
how can you be so sure? have u had a prior experience with a boring guy in bed?
Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by njiasi30(f): 9:33am On Nov 15, 2016
samozi:
Check again bro...maybe you've been fvcking the bed instead
Haha haha cheesy grin abeg I no fit laugh
Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2016
slyrone:
how can you be so sure? have u had a prior experience with a boring guy in bed?

How else could you explain someone falling asleep DURING sex? Not after, DURING.

Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2016
Lwkm ooooo grin angry
Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by greatwhite(m): 9:59am On Nov 15, 2016
Op you sound racist to me. I might be wrong. But if you act like you sound most black girls would sleep off during sex with you.

You can pass your message across without the racial stereotyping.

And about the issue. She is not into you anymore.
Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:01am On Nov 15, 2016
Piercedclit:
You must be doing a very bad job undecided.

Bad in bed indeed

1 Like

Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by Ay04z(m): 11:12am On Nov 15, 2016
cucumber is the girl boi friend.
Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by vicben27(m): 11:19am On Nov 15, 2016
Ferruccio:
soo u specialize in disvirginin pples daughters n leavin dem der after d thurnder dat wil strik ur d'ick is stil chargin up

2 Likes

Re: What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? by Gee645(m): 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
pleasure island have been converted to double lane by use of cucumber n plantain. if not so why will she fall asleep during sex?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding / Is It Wrong For Age Mates To Get Married, / Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.