Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,393 members, 7,954,572 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. (28020 Views)

Help! Flood Take Over A Nairalander's House In Benin / The Painting Diary Of An O'sha city Building (onitsha) / Roofing Of A Nairalander's House In Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
folmus:

If Hajj M. says it, it must be right. I will work harder. Penned the name down already for my project. I be kobo kobo small boy o. grin
God will provide to make it easy for you sir

1 Like

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Chelseafan1: 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
gbadexy:
Some more pictures.

Bro, these painting looks good o, I think I'll go with Hajj Mufutau55 's recommendation o
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by folmus: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
mufutau55:

LOL! We have to look for way to save money o.

Hajji M.

Beni o grin grin
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by folmus: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
gbadexy:

God will provide to make it easy for you sir

Amen o. I know I have a source( gbadexy) for paints already. Hajji M. made reference to it somewhere in another thread recommending it for someone. Then I decided to keep the name. Fortunately I saw the name today in 3 page cheesy
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
folmus:

Amen o. I know I have a source( gbadexy) for paints already. Hajji M. made reference to it somewhere in another thread recommending it for someone. Then I decided to keep the name. Fortunately I saw the name today in 3 page cheesy
Hajji agba is my adopted nairaland father. He has been very supportive and made countless referrals and recommendations.
Although he has good eyes for details.
I feel greatly honored by these well accomplished and respected folks for their support in the growth of young business owners.
I see it as a trust that must always be kept, never to dissapoint them.
Hajj Muftau and my oga NL1960 that always been very supportive , may God continue to bless and provide for you sirs.
I'm grateful.

1 Like

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by mufutau55(m): 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Bro, these painting looks good o, I think I'll go with Hajj Mufutau55 's recommendation o

You will have nothing to lose but save money... and since Mama's house is screeded, go for the Satin, you will love it.

Hajji M.
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Chelseafan1: 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
mufutau55:

You will have nothing to lose but save money... and since Mama's house is screeded, go for the Satin, you will love it.

Hajji M.

Thanks Hajj, the satin looks good actually.
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 9:32pm On May 12, 2017
like I said earlier, I will supply the floor paint for this project.
here are some of the pictures of the painted floor.

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 9:34pm On May 12, 2017
more

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by jabolo(m): 12:48am On Jun 18, 2017
Following. When is that floor next expected to be repainted?
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 4:29am On Jun 18, 2017
jabolo:
The floor is not expected to be repainted.
Only the top sealant would be given periodic maintenance coat which could be yearly or bi yearly.
only half the quantity of the sealant initially used would be needed for the re coat.

1 Like

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
jabolo:
bear in mind that the paint itself without the sealant on it lasts between 2 to 5 years.
A nairalander client I first supplied going to 3 years now has no problem with it on enquiry.
I only recommended washing it and giving it the sealant as extra protection since it's going to make it more aesthetically more pleasing and easier to maintain by giving light coat of sealant as against re applying floor paint.

1 Like

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by sunnydayasaba(m): 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
gbadexy:

bear in mind that the paint itself without the sealant on it lasts between 2 to 5 years.
A nairalander client I first supplied going to 3 years now has no problem with it on enquiry.
I only recommended washing it and giving it the sealant as extra protection since it's going to make it more aesthetically more pleasing and easier to maintain by giving light coat of sealant as against re applying floor paint.

Oga,

Good day, I called try calling you today on the number you left on this thread, but your not taking your calls, Please am interested in buying some paints and i will love to discuss this with you.

Am in Lagos, Please kindly confirm to me your availability please.

Thank you.
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
message responded to sir. thanks.
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
The building was stained from a recent demolition in the neighborhood and I sent a painter over to wash it since I already told the client it was cleanable when I supplied it.
My claim was put to test and the building was washed to reveal a clean and intact paint.

1 Share

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
The after washing pictures and floor maintenance coat

1 Share

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Coolgent(m): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
gbadexy:
The interior was screeded with cement and pop paint.
Here are the pictures.
The painted finish would be posted as soon as the painter is through with the painting.
Nice one!
But why the interior was screed with cement against pop Cement?
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 6:59am On Feb 06, 2020
Coolgent:

Nice one!
But why the interior was screed with cement against pop Cement?
Cement screeding isn't much different from pop screeding. The difference is that some prefer the white color while the screeders prefer the quick setting of the pop plaster.
They would both give the wall a smooth finishing.
There is no sand in cement screeding to give a rough finish.

2 Likes

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Coolgent(m): 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
gbadexy:

Cement screeding isn't much different from pop screeding. The difference is that some prefer the white color while the screeders prefer the quick setting of the pop plaster.
They would both give the wall a smooth finishing.
There is no sand in cement screeding to give a rough finish.
Thanks for the info
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
Coolgent:

Thanks for the info
Any time sir.
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by FEGEITOK: 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
Lilimax:

But you'll agree with me that the brand leads why the rest follows smiley
How much is CAP Screening Filler?
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by methyl: 9:01am On Mar 29, 2020
Enroyal wallpaper and 3D wallpanel installation we will give your wall a biffiting look, give us a call today on 08188373897 or 09036561101

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Mrpond(m): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2020
Are you confused about ur choice of paint? we are direct manufacturers of different varieties of paints Raging from
water proof Emulsion
texcoat
pvc paint
mosquito repellant paint
variesties of oil paints
matt
super matt
silk paint
we offer the best for our customers at reduced and affordable rate.
We can also produce paint directly in ur site for direct and immediate application which will inturn reduced cost of logistics and products for our customers.
we have our painters for application of our paint
We are open for orders, we are fast and swift.

Tel; 08078425162
Email; bxtradeltd@gmail.com
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Valuepaints20(m): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
Valuepaints20:
Nice job

https://www.nairaland.com/6626105/value-paints-value-plus
Ogbeni go and create your own thread. Don't ever post your advert on my thread again.

4 Likes

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Valuepaints20(m): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
gbadexy:

Ogbeni go and create your own thread. Don't ever post your advert on my thread again.

My brother are we fighting?
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Valuepaints20(m): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
gbadexy:

We are all in the paints Industry i don’t think is right attacking each other aggressively.
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
Valuepaints20:

My brother are we fighting?
Create your own thread and make your advert. Don't come to my space and start asking obvious question.

3 Likes

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Evidenx(m): 9:13am On Feb 14, 2022
Painters and interior decorators in Benin city group. Join https:///4836885469737645/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Of Your Salary Should Be Used To Pay Your Rent? / Construction Process Of The 3 Bedroom Block Of Four Flats In Warri / Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.