Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,892 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

An Opinion About Sex Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Opinion About Sex Before Marriage (427 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Opinion About Sex Before Marriage by Swiftlee(m): 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
People, I just have this burden on my mind of recent. Reading through several threads on this platform especially in family and romance section has proven some points about the opinion of an average today youth pertaining sex before marriage.

I kept observing people which is something I do most times. Youths keep saying without remorse even comfortably than ever how the have sex with their girlfriends before the alter. Well, who am I?! I am not infallible and not perfect either but seeing and reading how several of us have gone out of the way is really disturbing.

You may want to castigate and say the log in your eyes should be thrown away first or even say, this person has a holier than thou personality. Well, the holy books see it as sin, your conscience too sees it as sin except your heart has been seared with ungodliness. Purge your heart from all form of ungodliness. Flee is what the good books tell us about immorality, meaning no amount of prayer prevents your body from reacting like a normal person but the self control you have covers all.

Sexual immorality today has led many into early graves, destinies thwarted, ambitions destroyed, plans scattered because of indulging in the act.

You may have been in it for a long time thereby making it seem normal sleeping with ladies or men anyhow without remorse for the bad act. I tell you today, desist! The act is wrong and seen as fornication and adultery before marriage! Stay away from sex before marriage and prove your self control over your body.
This is the truth, bash as you like but the message can never change. God bless you, Nairaland, and Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: An Opinion About Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
Thank Yhu Op

I agree with you

1 Like

Re: An Opinion About Sex Before Marriage by KnightRod(m): 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
undecided okay

(1) (Reply)

Call 911 / Ladies! Which One Are You? / Breakups And Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.