Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com (49890 Views)

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Abuja Sex Workers: Why We Prefer Married Men / 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by alaskido(m): 8:42am On Nov 15, 2016
Mimzyy:
6. ...because He lied about his marital status and she fell for it hook,line and sinker.

grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by alaskido(m): 8:44am On Nov 15, 2016
beautiful232:
I don't believe in this at all....Cause you can still meet a good single guy...and he will treat you so right and love you too

who says married men are romantic

ha ha ha

I am married and very romantic o. Romeo dey learn where I dey. grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by anny268(f): 8:45am On Nov 15, 2016
vislabraye:

That's what we see these days.
How far. How's Abuja ?
Abuja is fine dear
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by vislabraye(m): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2016
anny268:
Abuja is fine dear

Ok. Good !! Just landed there. Will get back to you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by mrsfavour(f): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2016
I cover my husband with the blood of Jesus. Honestly the type of clothes ladies wear these days, married men finds it hard to overlook . God help is.
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by warriorPedigree: 8:55am On Nov 15, 2016
Raine80:
I have only myself to blame for clicking on this article.
Saw your comment then clicked on your profile.... , not being stereotypical o but u resemble dem dem cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2016
yinkslinks:
Fake! so all the married men you have dated lied without you knowing? Please who has that lil wayne pic? grin grin grin grin grin
lil Wayne pix all de way

Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by klevotino: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2016
Mimzyy:
6. ...because He lied about his marital status and she fell for it hook,line and sinker.
these days many men dont lie anymore they tell the ladies and they keep on dieing in love wishing and dreaming that the man could be there own......
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by CaraJewel(f): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2016
Angelsss:
PLEASE MADAM POSTER. @Brainnewsng.com GET THIS POST OFF OR I'LL REPORT YOU TO GOOGLE.
YOU WENT TO MY BLOG AND STOLE OUR ARTICLE, CAREFULLY EDITED THE TITLE AND YOU BROUGHT IT HERE, BIKO TAKE IT OFF FROM HERE AND YOUR BLOG!

Am pissed you changed the title, you didn't even acknowledge the blog you stole it from, please do the right thing and respect yourself.
don't even try to argue, this was posted on our blog days ago and you just did yours today, I wrote this myself, so to avoid embarrassment, kindly get it off.
next time, if you really like an article, share it and acknowledge the author or authors. STOP PLAGIARISM!
angels wats d name of ur blog
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by peterunla: 10:00am On Nov 15, 2016
obaival:
Your mom shouted at you for not cleaning the
house
And you said - momsi free me jor!
Then
Your Boyfriend Scolded you for Leaving Him
online and Sleeping Off, And you begin to Cry...
Please my sister, Come forward!
Come!
Come!
Don't be afraid,
What is happening to you eh!
It's not ordinary oh!
God has remembered you today...
Oyaa raise your hand up...
Raise it up very well,
Then bend it and place it on your head...
Preferably where your mind tells you your brain
is located,
Then repeat this prayer after me...
*My father! My father!!!*
Where ever they have buried my sense and my
brain
*In my my maternal village,*
*In my paternal village,* *in the coven*
Vomit it now!
Oya start shouting
Vomit Now! Vomit Now! Vomit Now!

Sound prayer point for BIMBO nd CO
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by lawlahbammy(f): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2016
Vizzim:

She is blind to see ring he put on.
So every married men wear ring?
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by dornald: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2016
Our ladies especially YORUBA tribe like dating married men bcs they lazy,they dont want to work for their daily ends.
And today's ladies like to leave beyond their background,some of them what thier parent can not give them they always want to have it from men.
That is why today's ladies has no value bcs with money men can have them as he want.
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by yinkslinks(m): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2016
Thanks bro. let me use it on her grin grin grin
Souljeezy:
lil Wayne pix all de way
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by temiaseese: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2016
austinosita:
Some nairaland girls sabi deceive themselves no be small! See them.........i can't date a married man! It's wickedness! You need to find out about him before dating him!......yeye dey sme!

Stop deceiving yourselves.........majority of you girls currently date a married man! Yes! Because he's rich! And some other reasons like; Married men really knows how to take care of a woman more than these "single chewing gum boyz"! Owo ni koko!

I speak from experience.........i have a married friend who fvcks around. He's rich, correct six pack, tall and handsome! They just flock around him like say tomorrow no dey! I was opportuned to talk to one of them and the useless reason she gave was: "he's nice, generous, sexy, good in bed and handsome" "he's every woman's dream! She even misyern say; if he were to be single, I would do juju to hook him!

Just imagine!

None of you is willing to stay with a single hustling guy and hustle with him.

#we know as e dey go abeg!

Not all ladies are the same.
I have seen some that stayed with their guys through thick and thin. But when the guys became made....they bleeped up big time
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2016
temiaseese:

Not all ladies are the same.
I have seen some that stayed with their guys through thick and thin. But when the guys became made....they bleeped up big time

This is very rare joor! It's like 1 out of 100! The one I explained is rampant!
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by temiaseese: 10:33am On Nov 15, 2016
austinosita:

This is very rare joor! It's like 1 out of 100! The one I explained is rampant!

@least we stil have rare decent nd loyal ladies.
Thank God
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by beautiful232(f): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2016
alaskido:

I am married and very romantic o. Romeo dey learn where I dey. grin grin

ha ha ha lie lie cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Hades2016(m): 11:01am On Nov 15, 2016
centboy123456:

Oga hw did u know married woman are sweet bros abeg tell us I want to know more
my brother trust me when I say married woman are sweet and more amazing than all this young girls that doesn't stay in one place
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 15, 2016
Hades2016:
my brother trust me when I say married woman are sweet and more amazing than all this young girls that doesn't stay in one place

Hhhhmmm!

I hear say heavy curse dey follow men wey dey do other people wife!
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by dornald: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
klevotino:
these days many men dont lie anymore they tell the ladies and they keep on dieing in love wishing and dreaming that the man could be there own......
U are right,this days men dont lie anymore so that concern lady or ladies will know when and how to phone him.
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by dornald: 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hades2016:
[color=#000099][/color]
Pls enlighten me more on how married women are sweet and amazing.
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
lawlahbammy:

So every married men wear ring?
My same question
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by toyinid78: 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
beautiful232:
I don't believe in this at all....Cause you can still meet a good single guy...and he will treat you so right and love you too

ha ha ha
if dey we're not dey wnt b marreid I guess ur husband to b wnt av to b romantic den?
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by papauju(m): 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
beautiful232:

ha ha ha
you want try?
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Hades2016(m): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
austinosita:

Hhhhmmm!
I hear say heavy curse dey follow men wey dey do other people wife!
lol
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by beautiful232(f): 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
papauju:
you want try?

tnx
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
My serious involvement with a married man happened many years ago. He was a neighbor (Ghanian); initially, it was a mutual physical attraction, that later developed into a strong emotional attachment. In my case, money was not the number one reason, as I had a good job, and a nice Nigerian boyfriend then who would do anything for me. For me, it was the thrill of the chase, and the sex was good.

News of the affair leaked out (long story for another time). Things began to get ugly and escalated into violence, vandalism, police involvement, hurt feelings and destroyed relationships. Years later, I still think about the people I’ve hurt. Was the affair worth it? Heck No. I am not here to try to run anyone’s life because as human we have choices, free will. But think twice before you knowingly get involved with someone who is married—it could end really badly.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by stanflex222(f): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
all e ashawo's were first to comment above..1,2,3 comments above...ashawo league
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by vislabraye(m): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
anny268:
Abuja is fine dear

I like the painting in your dp. How do I get my done ?
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
googlepikins:
are you feeling guilty of having sex with married men.
It called sarcasm .... it is an article that states the obvious nothing to do with whom I tap!
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
vislabraye:

I like the painting in your dp. How do I get my done ?
I paint in my free time.
Re: 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com by Sierusvirus(m): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
As they Proceed in the act of sleeping with married men should also remember the Karma that comes with it. " you can never have your husband alone, others girls will par-take in the bedroom celebration galloo. Pls don't forget that God is watching u fall against his will. Let those who have hears , let them hear. Peace by with u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VIDEO XX Videos / What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. / Questions Women Should Avoid Asking Men In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.