Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better (58085 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Don't Always Be Decieve By The Physical Beauty Alone, The Engine Also Matters / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Toks2008(m): 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
The outward beauty of a woman is measured by the degree to which it is aesthetically pleasing or beautiful in terms of sexual attractiveness or desirability. However, every lady is relatively attractive in a very unique way but there is no denying the fact that whilst some ladies are conspicuously attractive, some are just average in standard outward beauty assessment...

Nevertheless, I strongly believe that there are huge benefits for ladies with average physical beauty cos in most cases...

1. Most guys prefer to marry them.

2. They are more emotionally and physically available.

3. They give their men peace of mind cos they are naturally submissive and loyal.

4. Academically they are mostly at the top of their game and rarely get tangled in sex for grades since lecturers don't find them too attractive.

5. One fact no one can dispute is that they make it better in life cos they work extra hard with their brains...little wonder why most of the great achievers are of average beauty.

6. They are more productive cos they don't slay on social media or offline and are less prone to depression over lack of likes over their pics or display of nudity.

7. They usually have very good character and other great qualities the very attractive ladies lack...

8. Cheaper to maintain cos they don't get obsessed with trying to outlook other ladies in looks or spend foolishly on cosmetic enhancement...

9. They have very high self-esteem and confidence in themselves cos they don't have the pressure or fear over their beauty fading away...they have come to understand that "Lookism" is essentially the same as racism or sexism and nothing to do with reality at all So they care less what people think or say about how they look.

10. They are very good in the bedroom act. Whilst most very attractive ladies can be very boring in bed because they don't want to be roughly handled, the ladies with average physical beauty care less and would throw all caution to the wind ... I guess it is a way of making up for not being too hot and this is why many men find them sexually irresistible.

Do you agree with these?

N.B : This is a fun thread so no spoilers biko.

223 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by crackhaus: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lmao... This was too funny to read cheesy
There really is no factual basis to backup your list at all.

I agree though that some girls/women who are very pretty do have a certain attitude about them - almost like they walk around expecting to be pandered to because of their stellar looks.

But you can't really blame them, I know I don't - it's the boys and men who feed this vanity that should be blamed.
Although a grown woman ought to realize that there's more to her life than her fading looks, but then I don't understand why a guy meets a lady and he can't say anything else but compliments her beauty...something that 10 other guys must have done the same week. cheesy

Of course a woman like this is bound to get carried away with all the attention, which is where people like me come in. grin
I make it a point of duty to make any beautiful girl/woman I meet come back down to mother earth - that's if I sense she has the 'attitude'.

Just telling her a simple, 'hi how are you, you good? You look stressed though, are you okay?'...
And she will spend the remaining part of that conversation wondering what it is about her looks that gave me that impression. She might even excuse herself (if possible) just to take a look at the mirror in her handbag to confirm.

The thing about beautiful women who are terribly vain is that they are the easiest to make insecure.

473 Likes 39 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
crackhaus:
Lmao... This was too funny to read cheesy
There really is no factual basis to agree with your list at all.

I agree though that some girls/women who are very pretty do have a certain attitude about them - almost like they walk around expecting to be pandered to because of their stellar looks.

But you can't really blame them, I know I don't - it's the boys and men who feed this vanity that should be blamed.
Although a grownup woman ought to realize that there's more to her life than her fading looks, but then again I don't understand how a guy meets a lady and he can't say anything else but compliments her beauty...something that like 10 other guys have done the same week. cheesy

Of course a woman like this is bound to get carried away with all that attention, which is where people like me come in. grin
I make it a point of duty to make any beautiful girl/woman I meet come back down to mother earth - that's if I sense she has the 'attitude'.

Just telling her a simple, 'hello how are you, you good? you look stressed though...are you okay?'... And she will spend the remaining part of that conversation wondering what it is about her looks that gave me that impression.
She might even excuse herself (if possible) just to take a look at the mirror in her handbag to confirm.
wish I could like this a thousand times..

187 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by sacramento1212: 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
Toks2008:
Sometimes I think it is better for a lady not to be very physically attractive cos *in most cases*;

1.They get married on time without too much drama.

3.They give their men peace of mind cos they become naturally submissive and loyal.

4.They make it better in life cos they work extra hard with their brains.

5.They are more productive cos they don't slay on social media or even offline.

6.They usually have very good character and other great qualities the very attractive ladies lack.

7.It is easier for them to make heaven cos of lesser sexual temptation.. grin

8.Cheaper to maintain cos they don't get obsessed with trying to outlook other ladies in looks or spend foolishly on cosmetic enhancement...(You can only enhance what you have)

9.Most guys prefer to marry them which is why you hardly find single ladies below average beauty single at mature ages.

10.Please add yours..

Do you agree with these?

Well toks, it's an individual thing. Beauty is subjective and in the eyes of the beholder. There are some ladies out there that have a distinction (A) in beauty and will still achieve all that you have listed.

It's an individual thing. It's only a stupid lady that will allow fading looks enter her head to start acting foolish. And again, just like crackhaus indicated, i also blame some guys that pour fuel into a fading fire.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by MrHistorian: 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
shocked

If this makes FP, I will come back to modify.

EDIT : They have tighter vaginas. grin

15 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Toks2008(m): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
sacramento1212:

Well toks, it's an individual thing. Beauty is subjective and in the eyes of the beholder. There are some ladies out there that have a distinction (A) in beauty and will still achieve all that you have listed.

It's an individual thing. It's only a stupid lady that will allow fading looks enter her head to start acting foolish. And again, just like crackhaus indicated, i also blame some guys that pour fuel into a fading fire.
Leave all those beauty in the eye of beholder consolatory talks bikonu...babe wey fine fine the one wey no fine know sey she no fine.

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Kobicove(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
Toks2008:

Leave all those beauty in the eye of beholder consolatory talks bikonu...babe wey fine fine the one wey no fine know sey she no fine.

grin

12 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Geminita1(f): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
18th century post.
Shebi you like beautiful women, they have dealt with you.
Now you are looking for a decent woman to clean you up.
I pity the women that end up with wasted men.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
Toks2008:
Sometimes I think it is better for a lady not to be very physically attractive cos *in most cases*;

1.They get married on time without too much drama.

3.They give their men peace of mind cos they become naturally submissive and loyal.

4.They make it better in life cos they work extra hard with their brains.

5.They are more productive cos they don't slay on social media or even offline.

6.They usually have very good character and other great qualities the very attractive ladies lack.

7.It is easier for them to make heaven cos of lesser sexual temptation.. grin

8.Cheaper to maintain cos they don't get obsessed with trying to outlook other ladies in looks or spend foolishly on cosmetic enhancement...(You can only enhance what you have)

9.Most guys prefer to marry them which is why you hardly find single ladies below average beauty single at mature ages.

10.Please add yours..

Do you agree with these?

is it me, or do your posts get more mediocre and bitter?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Toks2008(m): 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
funmisticqueen:

It is definitely you.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
funmisticqueen:

No darling, it’s not just you. I can only imagine how wounded his experiences have left him.

27 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by IamPlato(m): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
Bro Very Man Got Their Specs. If I Date A Girl Who Is Below Average, I Swear It Is Because She Has Big Ass Or big Boobs All Which I Want To Taste Then Leave, its Purely Lust.

But For The Real Woman I Want, she Must Be Beautiful and I Mean Very Beautiful. If Beauty Doesnt Bother Others, it Bothers The Hell Out Of Me. She Must Be Very Beautiful and I Mean A Girl From 8/10-10/10. Thats The Kind Of Wife I Want...

After Beauty then Intelligence And Other Qualities I Want.

But The Spoiler that Comes With Me By Default Is Mouth Odour And Body Odour. No Matter How Beautiful, if She Has Any Of That she Immediately Becomes Unattractive, I Cant Control That.

26 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Toks2008(m): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

No darling, it’s not just you. I can only imagine how wounded his experiences have left him.

I know how hard it is to seek attention. Now you ladies have it..can I rest now?

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Toks2008(m): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
Geminita1:
18th century post.

Shebi you like beautiful women, they have dealt with you.

Now you are looking for a decent woman to clean you up.

I pity the women that end up with wasted men.

Kotokoto wo ni eleyi n So?
[img]https://media1./images/843166c9d3dc66da2ad9ecf63a4e80cb/tenor.gif?itemid=12221156[/img]

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by vincentjk(m): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
This is how an average ugly looking lady consoles herself undecided

*Walks outta thread*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by AfroKnight: 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
Toks baba cheesy This has got to be your shortest OP. Hilarious too.

I have noticed those points you raised in some average-looking girls. They tend to be attractive in other ways and often in ways that really matter.

But man na man. Fine face plus onshore and offshore dichotomy no go let us hear word.

Hope you invite us for your wedding. We your readers deserve a table.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Bola146(f): 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2019
One man's food is another man's poison. Choose for what is good for you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by yeyeosoronga: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
Continue lying to yourself.
An average looking woman or an ugly one doesnt necessarily make a good wife. They also are not MORE rushed like indomie for marriage by men. A mainstream beautiful woman would get 2 marriage proposals to 1 got by the average Jane.
They still get toasted by randy men despite seeing the wedding bands on their fingers. Some are blessed with various endowments, which makes them more attractive than a beautiful face.
Some have their beauty enhanced by make up and what not.
They equally enjoy the life of their heads like their mainstream beautiful counterparts. Don't forget beauty is very relative and as they say is in the eye of the beholder

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Toks2008(m): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
AfroKnight:
Toks baba :

Hope you invite us for your wedding. We your readers deserve a table.

Money soon expended
Je kawon padi e jen be
I dey kaku dey gbese
Jejeli jeje jeje

Respect is reciprocal
Even though una know say I special

Anybody, wey no want to soji
Anybody, wey no dey carry body
Nack am something, ahh
Nack am something
To ba ta fele, fele
Nack am something

Gbese

12 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by faithfull18(f): 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Toks2008(m): 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
yeyeosoronga:
Continue lying to yourself.
An average looking woman or an ugly one doesnt necessarily make a good wife. They also are not MORE rushed like indomie for marriage by men. A mainstream beautiful woman would get 2 marriage proposals to 1 got by the average Jane.
They still get toasted by randy men despite seeing the wedding bands on their fingers. Some are blessed with various endowments, which makes them more attractive than a beautiful face.
Some have their beauty enhanced by make up and what not.
They equally enjoy the life of their heads like their mainstream beautiful counterparts. Don't forget beauty is very relative and as they say is in the eye of the beholder

It is one thing to read but comprehending is the real deal.

If you must counter please counter with a different point and stop paraphrasing the write-up or confusing yourself.

Abeg i no get the strength to dey explain jack.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by nlPoster: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
.It is easier for them to make heaven cos of lesser sexual temptation..

Not in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by AfroKnight: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
Toks2008:

Money soon expected
Je kawon padi e jen be
I dey kaku dey gbese
Jejeli jeje jeje

Respect is reciprocal
Even though una know say I special

Anybody, wey no want to soji
Anybody, wey no dey carry body
Nack am something, ahh
Nack am something
To ba ta fele, fele
Nack am something

Gbese

Lol. Awa online groomsmen. We are ready.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Toks2008(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
AfroKnight:

No worries, when i wan to marry extra concubine i go send you an invitation.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by AfroKnight: 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Toks2008:

No worries, when i wan to marry extra concubine i go send you an invitation.

Congrats baba. I no know say you don tie the knot o. My bad.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by mezarddinny: 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
All those things you wrote up there has nothing to do with beauty, there are many ugly women with arrogant attitude and pride, they believe they are the most beautiful even when everyone around them tells them tey are not so. Any girl that acts nice just because she is not beautiful and therefore not getting enough attention is a pretender that shouldn't be married, attitude and behaviour should not come because of facial features but because of self control and upbringing. If you marry a girl cos she acts nicely because she is average, what if she becomes more beautiful some years into the marriage and start behaving rudely? Thats how some men enter traps because they couldn't look beyond smoke screens

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by nlPoster: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
Toks2008:

AfroKnight:

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by AfroKnight: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
nlPoster:

Ṣé kòsí? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by nlPoster: 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
AfroKnight:

Ṣé kòsí? undecided undecided

Kosi, just joining in the fun.

I've added Toks2008, I didnt notice you were responding to him before.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by AfroKnight: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
nlPoster:

Kosi, just joining in the fun.

I've added Toks2008, I didnt notice you were responding to him before.

Okay. We good!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Toks2008(m): 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
vincentjk:
This is how an average ugly looking lady consoles herself undecided

*Walks outta thread*

Awon were po ni forum yii

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.