Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander & Ex Corper. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander & Ex Corper. (1365 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander & Ex Corper. by WILLYBABS(m): 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
This beautiful bride just passed out, she is a Batch B 2015 corp member. She's set to marry her sweetheart on 2nd and 3rd of Dec in senator Dino's senatorial district (Kogi West).

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander & Ex Corper. by ouzo1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
Sinaj this could be us but u chose to play kpakpagolo with my heart

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander & Ex Corper. by westlius(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
she got nice attractive boobs
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander & Ex Corper. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
Two things are obvious in this picture..

The groom's head

And

The brides' iron bra grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander & Ex Corper. by MrCork: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
WILLYBABS:
This beautiful bride just passed out, she is a Batch B 2015 corp member. She's set to marry her sweetheart on 2nd and 3rd of Dec in senator Dino's senatorial district (Kogi West).

angry

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander & Ex Corper. by WILLYBABS(m): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
westlius:
Pesin wife to be...d guy dey watch u for 3D.

EFCC, take him for speaking the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander & Ex Corper. by Emodeee: 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
missmossy, that could be us but your shakara is too much.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander & Ex Corper. by dollyjoy(f): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
westlius:
Perverts are not hard to spot.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander & Ex Corper. by dollyjoy(f): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
MrCork:

angry
Mrcork, longest timesmiley
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander & Ex Corper. by sinaj(f): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
NwamaziNwaAro:
Two things are obvious in this picture..

The groom's head

And

The brides' iron bra grin shocked
Nairalanders nd bad mouth sha grin

Someone should epp me with dat meme.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander & Ex Corper. by sinaj(f): 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
ouzo1:
Sinaj this could be us but u chose to play kpakpagolo with my heart
lol

U no serz
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander & Ex Corper. by SmellingAnus(m): 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
I no lie to marry just hungry me as I see this lovely couple

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander & Ex Corper. by ouzo1(m): 7:42am On Nov 15, 2016
sinaj:
lol
U no serz

Chisos!!! Sinaj forget water yam make u come chop yam o
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander & Ex Corper. by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 15, 2016
Beautiful, but why is the bride always pointing in pre-wedding pictures?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander & Ex Corper. by tee59(f): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2016
Come back here in few years to come and show us post wedding pictures.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander & Ex Corper. by WILLYBABS(m): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2016
tee59:
Come back here in few years to come and show us post wedding pictures.
If u re unmarried, wen u marry, do show us ur post wedding pics too. If u re married, sincerely show us ur post wedding pics.

(1) (Reply)

MY Sister Is In Nid Of A Bf Who Studied Her Course In The University.{ Pics} / Prostitutes Now Accept POS Payments (PICS) / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.