Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

My Story From Grass To Grace. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Story From Grass To Grace. (13663 Views)

How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) / Are You Having A Tough Time In Your Academics?? Read My Story / Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story From Grass To Grace. by chosen04(f): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2009
zains:

Must we scrutinize everything needlessly?
A physical wound may heal soon but a psychological one may not.

Why not enjoy the story even if you have doubts rather than post caustic comments?

I dont seem to understand your point. Why would you advice person (matured minds) to just accept stories without scrutinizing it. Why must we accept daylight lies as a true story. How can a blind man tell you that he defeats person with sights in a fight. I still repeat it that i will commit suicide if a gets beaten by a blind person in any fight.
Re: My Story From Grass To Grace. by babonboard(f): 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2009
poster u've still not answered d question.
Are u partially or totally blind? Anywax am waiting for the concluding part of d gist
Re: My Story From Grass To Grace. by runsman003: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2009
NL, pick the points and not the person!!!
Nice Story.
Re: My Story From Grass To Grace. by SmashingM(f): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2009
I am greatly inspired by this story. My spirit is lifted up and my faith is made stronger by this testimony. Glory be to God.
Re: My Story From Grass To Grace. by FUNMZIE(f): 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2009
interesting story,
Re: My Story From Grass To Grace. by Ajike: 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2009
very inspiring story but i hope he will come and answer all your queries
Re: My Story From Grass To Grace. by drdavid1: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2009
I am answering the queries that I have to answer. I am not partially blind, I am fully blind. That is the only query I have to answer.

Others about how I fight? Really is this all my life story is going to be reduced to? How good of a fighter I am. Search for my name on google and you'll see my claims are true.
Re: My Story From Grass To Grace. by luvola(m): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2009
must d poster release d story in a peicemeal ? must e advertise his book in n.l ? d assertion dat red cross official came to his house and beg him to come to sch is baseless, d poster also assert dat e participate in a play as a teacher were normal stu are which i think is imposible . am not trying to ridicule u but we can just believe d story just lik dat .this is naija
Re: My Story From Grass To Grace. by luvola(m): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2009
this thread is a standard result
Re: My Story From Grass To Grace. by wumiabo(f): 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2009
What is wrong with him advertising his book on NL, NL is a social networking forum, Nigerians are just so aggressive, i guess its the economy

1 Like

Re: My Story From Grass To Grace. by Oloks(m): 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2009
Guys this is no fiction, check out the links below
Why is it that we find it very hard to believe what a fellow Nigerian can achieve, but if it was "John White" we will not doubt him, Sad, !!

http://naijanet.com/news/source/2004/jan/12/1000.html

http://gri.gallaudet.edu/Funding/smallgrants2006.php
Re: My Story From Grass To Grace. by luvola(m): 12:16am On Nov 12, 2009
@ olok - cover yur face wit a mask , fight yur frend and tel me d result , . e shud hav produce d link earlier and for him to advertise his book here in n.l is wrong.
Re: My Story From Grass To Grace. by luvola(m): 12:17am On Nov 12, 2009
@ olok - cover yur face wit a mask , fight yur frend and tel me d result , . e shud hav produce d link earlier and for him to advertise his book here in n.l is wrong.
Re: My Story From Grass To Grace. by alphotazi(m): 2:09am On Nov 12, 2009
just visit WWW.rich discovery.blog spot.com to know more
Re: My Story From Grass To Grace. by Oloks(m): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2009
@luvola
cover yur face wit a mask , fight yur frend and tel me d result ,  . e shud hav produce d link earlier and for him to advertise his book here in n.l is wrong.

No basis for comparison here. As you and I are not visually impaired, we will not know what someone with this disability can do.
My earlier comments is for people to focus on the good and positive things the poster has achieved not looking at minor things to discredit it.
Re: My Story From Grass To Grace. by luvola(m): 11:34am On Nov 12, 2009
well said @ olok,but d poster exagerate d story and e shud stop advertising his book here. i realy feel his story,may GOD continue to be with u.
Re: My Story From Grass To Grace. by adetunrayo(f): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2009
I Just thank God 4 u.
Re: My Story From Grass To Grace. by Shegsho: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2009
Inspiring story indeed. May God continue to be your strenght.
Re: My Story From Grass To Grace. by NiceHans: 7:19am On Nov 17, 2009
Wonderful story and i must say u are a Courageous man.Some people able bodied people who hav all the care and support from their family stil dont struggle hard be successful in education(and in life)they always cheat in test, exams at.Your story reflects the still present discrimination and lack of care disabled people face in nigeria.Nigerian govt are not doin enough to educate the disabled ones in the country,For CHRIST SAKE WE SHOULD WAKE UP.
Re: My Story From Grass To Grace. by Caringpro(f): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2009
@chosen04,

Please do not consider suicide in this life no matter what because the world does not reject anybody who commits suicide, Heaven too do!
Re: My Story From Grass To Grace. by oneking(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2010
luvola:

hw can a blind guy beat up someone dat is not blind ? y is d poster advertising his book here in n.l ? me dey suspect o

@ luvola
why don't you go and Bleep yourself elsewhere and live the gentle blind man to give his testimony ? must u criticize him for coming to NL too ? Is there a law that forbids people frm marketing there wares here ? pls ! Give him a break and stop dis bad belle for hear ! Don't be this wicked and unreasonable !
Re: My Story From Grass To Grace. by Dirkcoyt: 12:37am On Dec 19, 2015
Caringpro:
@ Poster,
Your story is really inspiring. I want to believe that those who will objective read your story will be touched for GOOD.

@smile4kenn You must be a very serious human being. I kept laughing as i re-read your contribution here. Years ago, i was involved in an NGO project were we go round some blind centers and inspire them. Believe me, they make good use of their memory much more than we that see. One fact is that since they can not see, they are not distracted by anything. But in this instance, the POSTER must be relying on someone else to read the reaction on Nairaland[ i am saying this because i have related with a lot of blind people on charity missions.] Also note that there is a computer keyboard now for the blind but another person has to read out for him or he can set up his audio transcript.

IF YOU ARE A WRITER AND STILL BELIEVE THAT IT'S ROCKET SCIENCE TO  PRODUCE GREAT WORKS, GRAB THIS FREE MANUAL:

http:CashMinters.com/freeguide.htm

God bless you all

NB: I will like to get in touch with the poster [if this is not fiction], he deserves to be encouraged more.

If I tell you this person is a family member of mine would you believe? Infact I was trying to look up on the message I sent to his facebook at a time around 2009 then I saw this story, I heard some family member of mine talked about this story but I never knew the depth of it until he is telling it. I'm really glad he shed some lights to some things I never knew, he is my paternal uncle, though we haven't seen. Strange but true, I was just dumbfounded to people finding it hard to believe who do we blame? Nature.
Re: My Story From Grass To Grace. by Dirkcoyt: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
adetunrayo:
I Just thank God 4 u.
Thank you sister.
Re: My Story From Grass To Grace. by Dirkcoyt: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
Oloks:
@luvola

No basis for comparison here. As you and I are not visually impaired, we will not know what someone with this disability can do.
My earlier comments is for people to focus on the good and positive things the poster has achieved not looking at minor things to discredit it.

The funniest part I know this story so well, I just find it amazing how we got to this level in this country that we can't tell when people are telling their biography really sad.
Re: My Story From Grass To Grace. by Dirkcoyt: 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
luvola:
must d poster release d story in a peicemeal ? must e advertise his book in n.l ? d assertion dat red cross official came to his house and beg him to come to sch is baseless, d poster also assert dat e participate in a play as a teacher were normal stu are which i think is imposible . am not trying to ridicule u but we can just believe d story just lik dat .this is naija

Reading your comments saddens me, you don't need to be pessimistic or saddistic towards everything you see,read or hear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FUGUS students Protest Kidnapping Of Their Colleagues, Block Highway / Photos: Yinka Ayefele’s Handsome Son Graduates From Howard University / History Of Accounting In Nigeria, Who Knows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.