Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

(photo) Angry Father Beating Teenage Daughter After He Caught Her Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photo) Angry Father Beating Teenage Daughter After He Caught Her Having Sex (4047 Views)

Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) / Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) Angry Father Beating Teenage Daughter After He Caught Her Having Sex by muyi001: 12:55am On Nov 15, 2016
Disturbing Picture emerged on social media which shows an angry father beating his daughter, a high school student after he caught her having sex with a man in

their home. He even gave people around permission to film the scene. The incident reportedly happened yesterday, in Uburu, Ohaozara, Ebonyi state. I’m sharing the photos because you can’t tell who they are from looking at the photos. See it after the cut..

Check the picture and complete the story here http://muyigist.com/2016/11/14/shocking-picture-shows-angry-father-beating-teenage-daughter-in-ebonyi-state-after-he-caught-her-having-sex-with-lover/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photo) Angry Father Beating Teenage Daughter After He Caught Her Having Sex by chicobaddest(m): 1:07am On Nov 15, 2016
If you can't drop the pishure here.... then Gerarahere

5 Likes

Re: (photo) Angry Father Beating Teenage Daughter After He Caught Her Having Sex by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:11am On Nov 15, 2016
chicobaddest:
If you can't drop the pishure here....
then Gerarahere

I saw picture but I think they used Nokia 3310 grin

Hahahahha

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Angry Father Beating Teenage Daughter After He Caught Her Having Sex by KillAWONWEREY: 1:15am On Nov 15, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahha
safe jony ahead wink see you next week

1 Like

Re: (photo) Angry Father Beating Teenage Daughter After He Caught Her Having Sex by chicobaddest(m): 1:16am On Nov 15, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahha
Hahahaha

its not looking all that bad though Atleast from what I saw grin
Re: (photo) Angry Father Beating Teenage Daughter After He Caught Her Having Sex by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:19am On Nov 15, 2016
chicobaddest:

Hahahaha

its not looking all that bad though
Atleast from what I saw grin

grin yeaah.. Juz blur.. But still at least we can still identify something is goin on the pishure.. tongue
Re: (photo) Angry Father Beating Teenage Daughter After He Caught Her Having Sex by chicobaddest(m): 1:23am On Nov 15, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

grin yeaah.. Juz blur.. But still at least we can still identify something is goin on the pishure.. tongue
Yeah

The father shouldn't have treated her like that..
Sh¡t happens
Re: (photo) Angry Father Beating Teenage Daughter After He Caught Her Having Sex by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:30am On Nov 15, 2016
chicobaddest:

Yeah

The father shouldn't have treated her like that..
Sh¡t happens

Well, there's no parent will say to his/her daughter that what she did wasnt nice and shudnt be repeated again and act as If nothing happens...

The only mistake of the father is, he allowed some ppol to take pictures or video while he's beating her... undecided
Re: (photo) Angry Father Beating Teenage Daughter After He Caught Her Having Sex by chicobaddest(m): 1:38am On Nov 15, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Well, there's no parent will say to his/her daughter that what she did wasnt nice and shudnt be repeated again and act as If nothing happens...

The only mistake of the father is, he allowed some ppol to take pictures or video while he's beating her... undecided
yeah I get your point
But flogging the girl unclad is one thing that shouldn't have gotten into his head.

I believe this incident is going to cause the girl a lot of trauma cry
Re: (photo) Angry Father Beating Teenage Daughter After He Caught Her Having Sex by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:55am On Nov 15, 2016
chicobaddest:

yeah I get your point
But flogging the girl unclad is one thing that shouldn't have gotten into his head.

I believe this incident is going to cause the girl a lot of trauma cry

Exactly.. I agree with u but I hope this will give a girl a lesson. At a every tender age, sex shudnt her priority.
Re: (photo) Angry Father Beating Teenage Daughter After He Caught Her Having Sex by chicobaddest(m): 2:09am On Nov 15, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Exactly.. I agree with u but I hope this will give a girl a lesson. At a every tender age, sex shudnt her priority.
yeah very true
Good night wink
Re: (photo) Angry Father Beating Teenage Daughter After He Caught Her Having Sex by maxti: 2:13am On Nov 15, 2016
Bloody Liar!
Am shocked those who have commented so far don't remember the story.
OP. You no try.

3 Likes

Re: (photo) Angry Father Beating Teenage Daughter After He Caught Her Having Sex by GeneralB: 3:05am On Nov 15, 2016
Iranu
Re: (photo) Angry Father Beating Teenage Daughter After He Caught Her Having Sex by ednut1(m): 7:12am On Nov 15, 2016
this is y i think bloggers shub be banned. this story went viral early dis year, the gal is even an ophan. dont know wat pple gain posting shits

1 Like

Re: (photo) Angry Father Beating Teenage Daughter After He Caught Her Having Sex by Kelly2713(m): 9:11am On Nov 15, 2016
phisure or i don't believe
Re: (photo) Angry Father Beating Teenage Daughter After He Caught Her Having Sex by ImmaculateIfy: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2016
am not opening dat
Re: (photo) Angry Father Beating Teenage Daughter After He Caught Her Having Sex by armadeo(m): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2016
Lol.

This story that went viral some time this year that's what this hungry man is posting as news.

1 Like

Re: (photo) Angry Father Beating Teenage Daughter After He Caught Her Having Sex by bamirotola: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ewu!!! #WalksOutaThread

(1) (Reply)

Why Should A Woman Be The One To Cook And Do Chores If She Earns As Well? / She Said We Should Do Without Protection,dat It Is Sweet Like That / My Ex Is Married But She Wants My Attetion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.