Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? (23423 Views)

The Menace Of Boarding Houses For Secondary School Education. / Nkechi Chidi-Ogbolu Bags PHD Scholarship At University Of California At Age 18 / Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by Nukualofa: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
soo people without secondary education are in nairaland undecided anyway am not surprised most of them full romanceland
You are 21 and you come here to pollute threads for your Egbons
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by uzbokt: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
Is too early wait. In d next 10yrs
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by airminem(f): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
soo people without secondary education are in nairaland undecided anyway am not surprised most of them full romanceland
Is That Your Summary?
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by Worksunlimited: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
slimthugchimee2:

Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by Sanchez01: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
I doubt if you're learned with that prepositional blunder. Compare what you wrote to his and see the difference therein.

Poking at someone just because they had some setback makes you any better than them You honestly need to have a rethink.

5 Likes

Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
Go to Tutorials or get a private teacher . then make plans on writing waec n other type of examination needed to catapult you straight to university ..

DON'T EVER GO BACK TO SECONDARY SCHOOL

YOU ARE WARNED !!!

Most of them asking you to go back to secondary school at this age will be shockingly interesting to Mock at you if they happen to be in same class with you at normal age

That's how is it to be an adult in the children class in Nigeria

THEY WILL MOCK AT YOU TILL YOU FAIL AND GIVE UP GOING TO SCHOOL

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by buffalowings: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
Well bubu never did look where he is now
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by sakbio(m): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
It is nt late at all, wat u need is to first determine that u want to do that, get the textbook of the subjects u offered while u were school and be studying urself or if u work permit u to go for evening classes, u can apply for one but if not get all the textbooks, draw time table for urself and read seriously for like six months and guide urself wt past questions. After a year, u shud be able to face WAEC. Best of luck

utibense:
I droped out of secondary sch.after I failed my SS1 3rd term exam, this hapened because I lost my dad so there was no one to pay my sch fees n provide my needs I was not allowed to write some papers because I didn't pay my fee, dat was how I failed d exam dat was supose to promote me to SS2, I was forced by circumstance to leave school. And since den I've bn working in some hotels trying to survive
I've Wished to work n attend sch. But work won't give me time
I'm 24 n already living in my own rented apartment.
Now I want to further my education but don't know how to go abt it since I didn't even reach SS3
Also I have house rent and other Bills to take care of
I really need advice from you guys Pls. What should I do?.
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
why did people like u have to come in at this kind of time

4 Likes

Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by marquay: 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
You sef! are yhu male or female? angry

1 Like

Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by RillJ(m): 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
With rugged determination and God's mercy, you could start now and be a
- A first degree holder at 29/30 and probably still make NYSC (NYSC or Not no sweats)
- A Masters degree holder at 32/33
- A PHD holder at 38/39

There is nothing to stop you if you really mean this bro! Feel free to msg me privately if you need mentoring on this.

God see you through

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by doctorregular1(m): 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Yes u can, age is nt a barrier when it comes to education. The most important thing is the determination which you have and I am happy about it. Go to a tutorial Centre and prepare for WAEC GCE or NECO GCE. Once u have ur O level u can Sit for UTME then u can proceed to any Higher institution of ur choice God will see you through .
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by papilo90(m): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
My advice to you is to enrol for tutorials, you need not go back to secondary school, even nowadays students enroll for these exams at ss1 and ss2, so just get serious with the tutorial and do all necessary exams. With seriousness, In a year or two u should be in the University. At 29-30, ull be done. Age is never a barrier in education. THE ONLY CHALLENGE I FORSEE IS THE FACT URE WORKING. IT MAY BECOMING DIFFICULT TO COMBINE WORK AND YOUR STUDIES. BUT I PRAY GOD HELP YOU ALL THE WAY.

1 Like

Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by Nigeriatraining: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
My advice for you is find a tutorial center where you can be attending for secondary education and preparation for WAEC/NECO/GCE at least that's the crown of attending a secondary school.

With your teaming bills to take care for, a full time secondary education might not work too well but in a case where you have sponsors from friends, family and relative you can take up schooling full time.\

But you shouldn't be a liability doing so.
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by oluxy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
You can at any age even than this. Go and make history bro.
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by buffalowings: 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
Tosangy:
Yes of course
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by marquay: 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
at this moment, i wish i was the op cry

just shut the hell up

1 Like

Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by buffalowings: 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
AfribaryChika:
I can take you on arts courses!

Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by teewhydope(m): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
slimthugchimee2:

oponu

1 Like

Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by yommen: 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
You have considered somthing good. Just go for it. The sky is your starting point. Dont be bothered by what ever anybody says. You know what you want. Stick to your dreams.
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Funny as it seems. I wrote waec from ss1 third term.

Don't see why you should go back to sec school. Go to university! Graduate and become somebody.

If you want to learn anything like maths from sec school level. Go to khansacedamy.com.

All you need is there.

How do you know about Khan academy?
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by bejeria101(m): 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
It never too late for anything
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by Ay04z(m): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
to have more time to huzle do pt....

1 Like

Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by sparkleRed(f): 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
slimthugchimee2:

Really? Really? undecided binch
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by Icansing: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
AfribaryChika:
I can take you on arts courses!
can you help me with bedmatics?
Re: Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? by Naijageak(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
i think you should enroll for evening tutorial that will prepare you for waec... just double your reading habit to be able to meet up with the lost years grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Announces Resumption Date As ASUU Suspends Strike / What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? / AAUA Students Protest In A Violent Way (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.