Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Chat between a Nigerian man and His Girlfriend that rejected Flight ticket - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chat between a Nigerian man and His Girlfriend that rejected Flight ticket (1256 Views)

Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chat between a Nigerian man and His Girlfriend that rejected Flight ticket by Oluwolex2000(m): 8:16am On Nov 15, 2016
Just saw this on FB this morning...

14/11/2016
Nigerian man that the girlfriend rejected the economy class ticket to Dubai because she prefers Business class cries out for help, says he is done with Nigerian girls

What are you take on this..

Re: Chat between a Nigerian man and His Girlfriend that rejected Flight ticket by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2016
...money miss road meets olosho wey no get brain grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chat between a Nigerian man and His Girlfriend that rejected Flight ticket by Ahmed0336(m): 8:37am On Nov 15, 2016
Some girls self!!! Abeg someone should help me with that lil wayne ashawooo pix
Re: Chat between a Nigerian man and His Girlfriend that rejected Flight ticket by pimplucious: 8:44am On Nov 15, 2016
Cos she's half cast? What a low life mentality is this? Cos she mixed race, then what?

Frmo my experience with mixed race in UK, they are veery aggressive and short tempered. These Nigerians sef can short change themselves with complex. "inferiority complex"
Re: Chat between a Nigerian man and His Girlfriend that rejected Flight ticket by Purpletee(f): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2016
just lip singing to falz's and 22 bad gang.

child of the world,you have spoil to the core, you have join secret cult,you have join bad gang.
Re: Chat between a Nigerian man and His Girlfriend that rejected Flight ticket by bennygreat1(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2016
she go beg tire...

she should just start another relationship!!! Probably with a governor's son!!! grin
Re: Chat between a Nigerian man and His Girlfriend that rejected Flight ticket by saxwizard(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2016
the last statement got me laughing COME GIVE ME BABE NOW the guy sef na bad guy
Re: Chat between a Nigerian man and His Girlfriend that rejected Flight ticket by Oluwolex2000(m): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2016
saxwizard:
the last statement got me laughing COME GIVE ME BABE NOW the guy sef na bad guy
The guy dy plan... It's called future planning

(1) (Reply)

Generator And Factory Fumes Can Lead To Low Sperm Count / See How This Lady Just Lost Her Life / Former Liverpool Football Star Titi Camara Sentenced To Jail Because Of His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.