Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

See How This Lady Just Lost Her Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Lady Just Lost Her Life (1256 Views)

I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' / Here Is A Super Cool Way To Know If A Lady Just Had S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Lady Just Lost Her Life by DonAkiroWorld(m): 6:33am On Nov 28, 2016
Please do not laugh alone this very beautiful Monday morning. I will like you the share this and put a smile on other people's face too.

There was this guy who took a lady on a canou ride. As the went by she saw a flower along the water and picked it up. She said it was so beautiful and asked the guy if he knows anything about biology and he said NO. Then she looked at him and said wow he had just wasted 25% of his life for not knowing biology.

As they kept going she saw a rock and picked it up then asked him again, do you know anything about geology? He replied NO and she said he has just wasted another 25% of his life for not knowing geology.

As they kept sailing, the was a beautiful reflection of the sun on the water and she asked him again: do you know anything about ecology and he answered as usual NO. She shakes her head and say he has wasted another 25% of his entire life making a total of 75% of his life.

Now suddenly there was a storm and the boat started shaking due to the heavy wind. She became very scared and the guy tried as much as possible to hold the boat stable then he asked her: do you know how to swim and she said NO, then he said wow you have just wasted your entire life.

2 Likes

Re: See How This Lady Just Lost Her Life by firstking01(m): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2016
And to think this is funny is just unscrupulous.

3 Likes

Re: See How This Lady Just Lost Her Life by mofeoluwadassah: 8:19am On Nov 28, 2016
Hmmmmn........... undecided

3 Likes

Re: See How This Lady Just Lost Her Life by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 28, 2016
Yawns......

You were sayingundecided

2 Likes

Re: See How This Lady Just Lost Her Life by dacblogger: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2016
embarassedthis post is as dry as sh*t...

3 Likes

Re: See How This Lady Just Lost Her Life by chris2face(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2016
dacblogger:
embarassedthis post is as dry as sh*t...

Sis take it easy now

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady Just Lost Her Life by Bahddo(m): 9:11am On Nov 28, 2016
What is 'Canou'?

2 Likes

Re: See How This Lady Just Lost Her Life by OhMyG0d: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2016
Effect of taking Expired Paracetamol.

4 Likes

Re: See How This Lady Just Lost Her Life by agrovick(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2016
Smh! Jesus wept

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady Just Lost Her Life by Winnelyn(f): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2016
i dont get this... undecided

2 Likes

Re: See How This Lady Just Lost Her Life by MrCork: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2016
Winnelyn:
i dont get this... undecided

.^^^..kaiiiii...see pear cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady Just Lost Her Life by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin... cool
Re: See How This Lady Just Lost Her Life by princeemmma(m): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2016
Bahddo:
What is 'Canou'?
i think he wanted to say conjou wink wink

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady Just Lost Her Life by princeemmma(m): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2016
firstking01:
And to think this is funny is unscrupulous.
mayb it not funny, mayb it just a lesson

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Love And Economics(educative) / Name A Bad Habit You Have Been Trying To Stop / She Says No. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.