Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Engaged To A Heartless CEO - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Engaged To A Heartless CEO (18301 Views)

Super Sweetheart Of The CEO Daddy! A Story / Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] / Tears Of A Heartless Woman Episode 1 And 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Dinabella: 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
Mohbaby:

No ma, I don't know about wattpad and this is a completely different fiction story I made out of my wild imagination.

Like I wrote in the introduction, Any resemblance of any event or a writeup is entirely COINCIDENTAL.

I suppose stories often look the same at the beginning, I have seen different stories that look almost the same but the contents are different.

DO ENJOY THIS STORY MA.
And can you tell me what Watpad is

OK. WATTPAD is an App where various writers share their stories. It's similar to okada books but the books there are free.
I'll join the train and have fun too.
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Creeza(m): 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hmmm! Anxiously waiting!
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Onyxgold: 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
I'm following
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by ebysandra(f): 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
This story have the same story line of one book in Wattpad. If it's is try get the author consent.
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by heemah(f): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2016
Thnk for the mention Mohbaby!! Following.....
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Evakinqz: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2016
ritababe:

tnx
Right behind yhu bro cool
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by ritababe(f): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2016
Evakinqz:
Right behind yhu bro cool
good morning
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Evakinqz: 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
ritababe:

good morning
Morning swt..

How r yhu today?
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by ritababe(f): 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
Evakinqz:
Morning swt..
How r yhu today?
I just they
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Evakinqz: 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
ritababe:

I just they
have yhu eaten??
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by ritababe(f): 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
Evakinqz:
have yhu eaten??
yes dear,. as if you will feed me
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Evakinqz: 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
ritababe:

yes dear,.
as if you will feed me
yhu know I can do dat if yhu want.. wink
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
Annie laid on her bed and waited for the birthday party to begin. Her foster sister, Lucy was celebrating her sixteenth birthday.

Annie peeped into the bathroom to know what was keeping Lucy busy. Her eyes roamed all over the beautiful walls of the bathroom. It was simple though. It had a sink with a huge oval mirror over it and next to it was a dark brown cabinet with perfumes and soaps for use. Her eyes landed on a figure in the bathtub.

It looked like someone was indeed bathing.

Annie found her leaning back, closing her eyes as she wallowed in the refreshing water and felt her muscles slowly relaxing. She raised her leg out of the water and watched droplets travelling down her calves and wiggled her red painted toe nails in the air. She squeezed out some lemon scented shampoo and began to scrub her scalp gently.

Annie giggled. The birthday girl was taking her time to look clean.

Lucy came out of the bathroom minutes later and looked at Annie well as if there were colour paints or something of such on her face. Lucy knew there was obviously something she was keeping away from her even though she tried to conceal it.

“Ann, are you okay?” Lucy dropped her face down on her and questioned. She could tell when her best friend was indeed happy or faking it.

Annie puckered her lips and replied in a low tone “Yes, I am”
“Don’t you want to attend the party? It’s okay if you want to rest. I will just call mom and inform her” Lucy said innocently as she moved closer to her best friend.

“Lucy. Can I tell you something?” Annie released a soft breath and batted her eyelashes. It was evident she was nervous about whatever she had to say.

“What’s that? I knew there was something bothering your mind” Lucy said as she scrounged her nose up and fixed her gaze on her friend. She was clueless on whatever bothered Annie. She couldn’t even read her expression.

“I.. I love your brother. I want to marry him” Annie declared and looked down at her hands in a shy manner. Her jaw trembled as she contained the turmoil of emotions within her. A slight pang of fear whirled inside her. For a moment, she concluded Lucy would be the first to oppose her.

Lucy gaped her mouth open widely and looked at her in shock.

“Annie dear, you can’t possibly marry Niel. He is your foster brother” Lucy said. Her facial expression seemed serene that one wouldn’t know if she was thrilled by the news or not.

“But that hasn’t been done officially. We can still go and tell mom to cancel that so I can be engaged to him” Annie said as she adjusted her body on the grand queen sized bed. Expensive looking red quilts adorned the bed and golden coloured pillows were scattered evenly across.

“Well. I don’t think that’s a bad idea. If that’s what you want. Let’s go before the party begins, I think she mentioned it she will formally adopt you at the party this evening. But you will be the one to talk to her and tell her the decision you’ve made.” Lucy explained, taking some freshly picked strawberries and grapes which were arranged in a plate on the table along with Kiwi strips and oranges. She moaned in delight as all the juices danced on her taste buds.
Lucy and fruits were inseparable.

Annie hit her shoulder playfully and waited for her to change into something comfy. They were both sixteen years of age and had been best of friends ever since Annie’s parents got kidnapped three years ago in Jos where they had been living. She had returned home from school that day and had found out her parents weren’t at home and that the house was disorganized.

She had immediately run to a neighbor for help but all efforts to locate her poor parents ever since proved abortive. Her mother’s best friend, Mrs. Joy Walter came for her and took her to Abuja. She got her enrolled in the same school her daughter, Lucy was. Comrade Joseph Walter, who owned a big cotton company, had also accepted her as his daughter. But there was only just one person who had been so cold and brutal to her ever since she came into the family, and that was her own crush, the person she so cherished and practically adored- Daniel Walter. The eighteen year old studying theatre arts in Uniport had made his hatred known to her in so many ways. But, she cared less.

‘Love cares less’ So they say. She had fallen for him hook, line and sinker and was determined to make the feeling mutual.

“Annie? Let’s go now” Lucy tapped her friend and uttered.
Annie made a sign of the cross and slipped on her flip flops. The thought of becoming Niel’s fiancé released a flood of giggle within her. She descended the stairs with Lucy to her foster mother’s room.

She knocked on the door and waited for a response. Again, she made a sign of the cross. For the first time in her life, she was taking a decision she hoped she would never regret.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
Good afternoon Dearies...

Am sorry for the late update, I was trying to look into what someone pointed out yesterday.

Actually Its been long i have written this story and I posted it on some websites which I can't even remember now(Not complete though) Probably a writer saw the prologue and published it on wattpad.

Maybe you could help by comparing the chapters, If they are the same, it means he/she plagiarised this work...

But if they ain't, maybe the writer just lifted the introduction to another story.

Immediately this story is finished, I will delete some chapters like I did to Red night.

I think I now understand why Audrey timms deletes chapters of her story after writing.
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
Creeza:
Cc bibijay123
skarlett
Yinks89
Lleigh
whizdom
yemijr

get in here, this one is fresh.
Tnx for the mention boss... If u like it, I definitely will as well. Op, ride on!

1 Like

Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by girlhaley(f): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
Interesting

Love is really blind
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Lankyannie(f): 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
ride on babe,dz story wil be vry interestn.more ink 2ur pen hun.plz mention me if you update 2mr.
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by akinkudin: 8:21am On Nov 17, 2016
Nice one..keep it up
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 17, 2016

Annie and Lucy entered the room and closed the door behind them. Niel angrily stormed out of the room, pushing them aside in the process. There were sounds of sobs at the far end of the master bedroom.

The truth was, two years after Annie moved into the apartment. There had been something happening in the house but she wouldn’t know. Lucy refused to talk about it and there was no way she was going to ask Niel. It wasn’t even like he was always around. He only came to Abuja anytime his university was on break or there was a family celebration he had to attend.

Many times, Annie would hear her foster mother sob hardly as if she was in a mantra inside her room while passing by. It had always been like that. Since Lucy and Nigel wouldn’t talk about it, she didn’t think she would be bold enough to question Mrs Walter. Even though the latter loved and cared for her as her daughter, she was mindful not to trespass or cross her boundary.

Lucy walked to her mom and faced her, hands akimbo.
“Mom, don’t tell me it has happened again” Lucy said as she sat near to her mother on the tiled floor.

“Please stop crying mum. Today is my birthday and I want you to be happy.” She consoled while Annie just stood there rooted to a spot staring at the big colourfully painted room. Her mind flashed back to the time she had newly arrived at the house. She couldn’t believe her eyes when she saw how the house screamed wealth! She had known Mrs. Walter, her mother’s friend to be married to a rich business man but she hadn’t expected them to be living in a grand mansion.

Was it the grandiose cream coloured obsidian doors? Or the exquisite and intricate paintings that adorned the walls of the living room Or the antique pieces of furniture of Italian empire style? Or the colourful lamps attached to the walls? or the magnificent large three-tier crystal chandelier that no other lighting in the living room could ever match its splendor especially at night.

‘But what is happening? What has happened again? What would have made Nigel storm out of the room angry? And why would mum be crying?’ Questions raced through Annie’s mind as she stared at the duo on the floor.

“Erm. Annie dear, do you want anything?” Mum asked, after wiping off her tears and sniffing in.

“Annie has come to tell you something mom.” Lucy said and gave Annie a go-ahead signal.

Annie cleared her throat and thought again if what she was doing was right. Begging to be engaged to your foster brother. Oh! Not formally a foster brother.
“Hmm. Mom?” Annie called.

“Yes dear. Go on”

“I found out that you want to formally and openly adopt me at the party this evening. No, you can’t adopt me” Annie blurted out and fixed her gaze on mum to have a clue of how she felt.
It was a bolt in blue for her face was dumbfounded and flustered with surprise. She was shocked and speechless for some time.

“Annie. Why? Don’t you like me to be your mother? I should have done this three years ago but I just wanted you to feel very much at home and get used to the family”

“Of course, I like you Mom. I am really thankful for how you’ve been treating me nicely. There’s nothing I could have so wanted badly than having you legally as my mother” Annie said. She wanted to communicate the demand of her heart at that moment but the sixteen year old was feeling shy.

“Then, why don’t you want me to adopt you legally?” Mum asked, looking from Annie to Lucy and then back to Lucy.
“Because…”

“Because what?”

“Because Niel can’t be my brother” Annie said, after clearing the lump in her throat.

She looked at me confusedly while Lucy urged me to go on.
“Annie dear, Daniel may be cold to you but he’s not mean. He will definitely be a good brother. Don’t be scared”
“I know mum. But, I want him to be more than a brother to me”
She wrinkled her brows as if to ask me to explain what I really meant.

With trembling hands and feet, she slowly pronounced what she really wanted.

“I want Niel to be my future husband, mom” She said, bowing down her head to conceal her face turning into one ripened tomato.

Heaven knew what had just gotten into Annie but it was not an impulsive idea. That was what she wanted all this time she had been living with them. Whether mom accepted it or not, she had told her what she wanted.

Mrs. Walter’s expression changed gradually from shock to confusion and then to Illumination. She just stared at Annie like she was out of her mind.

“Is that what you want?” She asked as a small smile formed on her lips.

Annie nodded and looked at her friend, Lucy who just gave her a smile.

‘No turning back Annie. This is what I want’ she reminded herself.

The engagement was declared by mom in the evening in front of all the guests and of course, Her husband, Comrade Joseph Walter. Annie guessed dad accepted it after mom told him. That was why she could announce him.

“Annie Lazarus would be the future wife of my only son, Daniel Walter” Mom had pronounced in the beautifully decorated hall with high ceilings and soft party chairs.
Annie was engaged at sixteen. What would you say?
During the announcement, Niel was caught unprepared. He was a million times more shocked than Mrs. Walter when she spoke to her about her wish.

Annie’s eyes moved from seat to seat. She was looking for her fiancé. Finally, she saw him sitting far away; He was in his black tailored suit which made him look very clean and of course, strikingly handsome. He looked totally flabbergasted. It was some sort of news that blew his mind. For he hadn’t obviously expected anything close to that. He looked at her with so much hatred that if only his gaze were a dagger, Annie might have just died on that spot. His deadly gaze was almost boring a hole into her face. It was like he was declaring world war III.

The party went on amazingly. It wasn’t a formal one though. It was the kind of party that was for pure and sheer enjoyment. Everyone enjoyed the Rice and chicken plus salad prepared by the maids. It was one cool party that had given everyone the opportunity to dance with the celebrant.
The huge magnificent cake which screamed ’16!’ was cut by the beautiful Lucy dressed in a lovely black gown but strapless with built-in bra and had some patterns and designs embellished on the chest part.

The upper part flaunted some hollow crease in between her breasts. The down part of the gown was fully lined, and enough length to show her long legs. Her 6 inches black stilettos were so beautiful. Her hair, the upper portion of which was pinned at the back to clear her face from distractions. Her silver dangling earrings plus the makeup on her face, though simple, made her look sophisticated.

One could tell the guests enjoyed the dance the most. A DJ was hired to perform for the teenagers while a Fuji singer was hired to perform for Comrade Walter and his friends.

Annie presented her gift to Lucy and picked a glass of wine by the buffet table. She gulped down the content and popped a piece of cake in her mouth. Soon, she started to get chilly. She hugged herself to relieve her body from the blowing of the cold night wind. She suddenly felt a hand grip her hardly. Her heart raced frantically when she tried to free herself but the grip was tighter than she had imagined. She looked up to see who it was.

It was no other person than Niel. So handsome, yet so ungentlemanly. His touch, though fierce, created hot ripples in her veins. That was the first time he was touching her in three years. She didn’t care if he was inflicting pain on her. So far her long time crush and now fiancé, was touching her, her heart was being pampered.

His tall stature of eighteen shadowed over her thin petite figure. He pushed her with a huge force into her room and shut the door behind him, not minding if her long sky-blue coloured tunic gown hugging her body made her stumble over or not. He stretched down his body and leaned down to meet his eyes with hers.

Annie felt some nerves rocking inside her. What was he doing now? He was drawing his face close to hers as if he was going to kiss her. The prickly, yet tickly unshaved short hair in his jaw sent shivers down her spines as it touched her soft cheeks.

Suddenly, his ethereal-like honey eyes opened widely. Annie stared at her fiancé and observed the anger in his eyes. His eyes started piercing into her insides that was filled with a hurricane of emotions.

She noticed the rapid palpitations in her chest, she was nearly out of breathe. Her heart skipped again for the nth time. It was like his presence and erotic smell sent shocks of delicious electricity down to her core.

“Damn! I hate you and there’s no fvcking way i’ll marry you. Mark my words!” He yelled as his Adam’s apple bobbed up and down in a seductive way.
Annie felt liquid fire rushing through her body as she stared at the man she loved with tears slowly sliding down her cheeks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 17, 2016
Lankyannie:
ride on babe,dz story wil be vry interestn.more ink 2ur pen hun.plz mention me if you update 2mr.

Good morning dear, I have just updated. I think you should get a mention by quoting you, init?
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 17, 2016
You guys should tell me what you think of a chapter each time I update. I would love to be getting feedbacks from my readers. I have to get back to work now, My boss mustn't catch me typing on my tab.. lol

See you tomorrow, I love you all

1 Like

Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Lankyannie(f): 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mohbaby:

Good morning dear, I have just updated. I think you should get a mention by quoting you, init?
tnx love
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Creeza(m): 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
Still here. Ride on dear. So far so good.
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Missmossy(f): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Following, keep it coming Mohbaby, more wisdom to you dear.
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by abefe99: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
tongue tongue tongue[url][/url]
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by abefe99: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
luving it already
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nice one... Following
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by omamush(f): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
definitely following this smiley
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by YINKS89(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
annie fell in love u kant blame her thou bt i hope dat guy called neil comes to his senses nd real quick b4 i do wah i dont like doing.
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by akinkudin: 8:55am On Nov 18, 2016
Nice chapter, setting the plot for the rest of the story. I'm not really a fan of arranged marriages, but it's been working for thousands of years so...

Good one
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 18, 2016

“Niel.. Daniel... Niel!” Annie squealed with glee as she ran with her phone to the living room where Niel was sitting watching Sound city. She looked so happy like a little girl who had just been informed Santa Claus would pay her a visit soon.

He was wearing dark denim jeans and a loose Hawaiian shirt. His perfect chiseled body and dark tanned skin made him edible.

Gosh!

He groaned and did an eyeroll. The anger in his eyes was clearer than water that she could even feel the angry waves emanating from his pores.

“Why the fvck are you screaming my name like that, you fool” He barked in his baritone-like voice. A voice too thick and deep for a eighteen year old.

“Well, I just wanted to tell you I just checked my portal and I have been admitted” She pouted her lips and said with her hands planted on her hips while Niel just stared at her like the sun rose and set right there in her eyes.

A sly smirk grew on Niel’s lips as he simmered with anger, he walked to where she was and tightened his hands on her neck like he was going to have her murdered.
She jerked her face to the side. She couldn’t afford to look at his angry face but his right hand found her jaw and turned her face back to him.

“Don’t you ever in your fvcking life, call me for anything that has to do with your fvcking life, okay?” He screamed into her left ear and stared at her with dark predatory eyes while Annie just glared daggers at him.

“And don’t ever speak to me till I fvcking leave this house. Get that into your fvcking brain!” He said, turning to her with a sour expression and also clenching his fist. Annie furrowed her eyebrows in total bewilderment but still never failed to notice again his mouth watering face, physique and muscles.

What’s with him and swear words? Always using fvck!
She felt so shattered that she couldn’t move. Hot tears pooled at the corner of her eyes but she slowly wiped it away, not wanting Niel to see how hurt she was.

Even though she loved him with the whole of her heart, she was determined never to show her weakness to him.
But why was he so mean to her? Why? What and where had she gone wrong? Why was she treated as if she were a piece of rag by the man she’d given her heart to?

It wasn’t like she was ugly, she was all shades of beautiful, dark, lovely and elegant all wrapped in one package. She had curves voluptuous for a teenager and legs so straight and sexy. Her eyelashes were so naturally accentuated that one would think she used some kind of thick Egyptian mascara on them. Her lips were deep ruby red. She had an even set of teeth and wide gap-tooth. She just had a scar on her chin but that didn’t ruin her beauty.

It was like a princess engaged to a prince-charming.
But why was Niel always treating her badly? Why?
Just because of love?

Niel’s love for her was nothing but a pipe dream and a huge cliché

She walked in a slow pace to mum’s room and knocked on the door. She heard some silent whimpering and sobs again.
What the hell is going on in this house?,one minute someone is barking at you, the other minute someone is weeping

“Will I ever be able to get to understand this family?” Annie asked herself and contemplated whether to knock or not. She took the second option and returned to her room.

“No one to share this good news with. I miss you Lucy” She declared as she pulled the duvet over her head and wept. The morning after the birthday party, Lucy had gotten a message on her phone which stated she had been admitted into Babcock University and had resumed a few days later after shopping for almost everything a student could shop for. Her parents made sure she didn’t lack anything.

On that very day Lucy was to leave for school, they had cried a pool of water. You know when someone has become a part of your life; it would be difficult letting go of such wonderful specie. Lucy was her confidant, best friend, sister and what not.

She pulled off the duvet and went to her drawer. She rummaged through and brought out her photo album. She brought out ten pictures and started staring at them one after another. She felt her face losing all the blood in it, she felt it rushing to her heart because she needed it to keep on breathing after it had shattered into pieces. She felt like she was going to die soon as she looked at the pictures one by one with salty substance sliding down her cheekbones.

The first picture was taken when she was still three months old. In the picture was her mother adjusting the shawl she had been wrapped it while her father just smiled broadly in the picture, revealing his gap-tooth which she also inherited. While her father’s was narrow, hers was a bit wide.

The other pictures were old as well, taken when she was a year old, three years old, five years old, ten years old, twelve years old, her mother’s 40th birthday, and Christmas celebration in the church she attended.
The last and the most recent was the one taken a week before the kidnap. Inside their two bedroom flat with her parents. She could remember it was on a Sunday. They had done their family thanksgiving their Sunday and had taken the picture immediately after the church service three years back.

Annie wept as she kissed her mum and dad in the picture.

“I miss you mom, I miss you dad. I know I’ll see you very soon. Mom and dad, I have gained admission to study in Uniport and I will make you proud. Love you”

With that, she placed the picture on her chest and sobbed harder.

Three weeks later

Mrs. Walter bought her a new Smartphone and all the stuffs she would be needing. From books to bags to shoes to different kinds of wears. She had actually persuaded Annie to school in a private university but the latter had refused, saying she wanted to school in the same school Niel was.

Mrs. Walter had even wanted Niel, who now is in his final year t also school in a private university but he had refused, saying he wanted freedom. Though, whichever school he attended, it was already signed and sealed he would become the CEO of Walter corporations after he graduated.

“Annie dear, I want you to remember all what I have told you. Don’t keep bad company but study well and impress us. You will be staying with Daniel so he would put you through and I have also told your fiancé not to be mean to you. If he tries anything silly, just call me okay?” Mrs. Walter said as she helped her carry her bags to Niel’s car.

“Okay mom. Thank you so much. I will be a good girl.” Annie replied, beaming with smiles. One could tell she was happy going into the university and eventually having the chance to be closer to her engaged half-Niel.

Mrs. Walter kissed her on her cheeks and handed some amount of money to Niel who was dressed in a navy blue tank top and ash sweatpants. Looking handsome and hot as always.

“Niel, Make sure you take a very good care of my baby and give her money anytime she needs it. Okay? When she gets to 200level, I’ll be giving the money directly to her.” She said and pulled her son into a warm embrace.

'Drive carefully, son!'

Niel just smirked and whispered the usual ‘Fvck!’

Jeez. That boy! Would he ever stop using swear words?

Niel hopped into the car, put the engine to life and drove out of the mansion. Annie waved again to Mrs. Walter and started sobbing silently. Niel casted a glance at her, muttered something and continued driving.

“God, please. Keep me safe with this Devil am in love with” Annie silently muttered as she wiped the strands of her hair to a side of her face.

1 Like

Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by heemah(f): 11:03am On Nov 18, 2016
Devil indeed!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) / Opinion: Why Poetry Is Important, And Could Be More Important Than Science / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.