Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police (27892 Views)

Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja Today (Graphic Photos) / Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) / Nigerian Military Buried Shiite Members Alive- Amnesty International. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by saintmark88(m): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nigerians we r so biased, what was d cause of this issue we have today, it started wen d dese Shiites guys, decided to block the road and prevented the COAS from passing...no one condemns their act, pipo blamed D military for using force on them.....

If u want to worship, worship but dnt just block public road because u want to worship, and a Chief of army staff wants to access the road, u deny him Access..that is unacceptable.

You and I know that these kind of protests always turn violent, wen a protest turns violent den it becomes a crime against the state, an organized crime.... The police used tear gas on them and they decided to retaliate... Even went as far as killing a police man..... So what ever dey c dey should take it nah
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by LadyAimy: 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
holatin:
ur crayoned signature
Nice, how have you been?
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by mapet: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
VampireeM:
I am not in support of the shiites actions because they have been constituting nuisance of recent but one of the police roles is to protect lives and not kill! Inspector Idris there is no tangible or moral justification for the police to start shooting people dead claiming they were armed to the teeth cause most of the victims were not armed at all! What happened to using tasers and shooting on the leg?? Nigerian police needs to undergo training by their foreign counterparts.

Madam,

Standard rules of engagement anywhere in the world - Once you use ammunition (Guns, Boy and Arrows etc) during riot, then the law enforcement reclassifies you as armed and they are legally permitted to quell such resistance with weapons i.e. kill those people. Even in UN peace keeping missions, once a civilian bear arms, he's reclassified as a militant, terrorist or opposition
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by badman007(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
coptic:
undecided

The day these Sunni Muslims in Nigeria conduct themselves like their Shiite counterparts, Nigeria will be a better place to live in.

The day your political, religious and social beliefs turn towards the spheres of secularism, liberalism, pro-tolerance, and pro-science, among others, is the day Nigeria will be great.

There's no better example of giving a dog a bad name to hang it than what this Saudi- and Qatar-backed Muslims are doing to the Shiites.

Fund Isis to eliminate them in the middle east, show all kinds of support for dogmatism, intolerance, conservatism and what not. Yet, e no do unna. Go school, unna no gree, allow others to go, mbanu. Haba mana. Now you are using mechanisms of the state to intimidate them into submission. Is it by force?

I have never seen a sect so averse to progress in my entire life.

The Shiites are too educated to take to terrorism and support your shiit agenda. And that is ts your problem.

Whatever happened to live and let's live?

What happened to religious tolerance? This is really sad

1 Like

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by holatin(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
LadyAimy:
Nice, how have you been?
bored like heaven and u ?
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by Pylony(m): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
Man made catastrophy every where you checked.
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by Emassive(m): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
For those supporting the police, your turn go soon reach eehn. Maybe Na Uni ur pikin go just protest or Na small thing. Police go fire. Human life is human and can't be killed anyhow on the streets

1 Like

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by LadyAimy: 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
holatin:
bored like heaven and u ?
Lively like heaven. Today is my birthdaycheesy

1 Like

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by chiraqDemon(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
VampireeM:
I am not in support of the shiites actions because they have been constituting nuisance of recent but one of the police roles is to protect lives and not kill! Inspector Idris there is no tangible or moral justification for the police to start shooting people dead claiming they were armed to the teeth cause most of the victims were not armed at all! What happened to using tasers and shooting on the leg?? Nigerian police needs to undergo training by their foreign counterparts.
Does an average nigerian policeman know what a taser is??
Its not only training...the whole thing needs a reorganisation
I mean someonw can just wake up n tell a friend that is a police man that he needs a job n next day he is on the streets with a gun and a uniform

1 Like

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by holatin(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
LadyAimy:
Lively like heaven. Today is my birthdaycheesy
wao hapi birthday.
Where my cake ?
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by chiraqDemon(m): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
saintmark88:
Nigerians we r so biased, what was d cause of this issue we have today, it started wen d dese Shiites guys, decided to block the road and prevented the COAS from passing...no one condemns their act, pipo blamed D military for using force on them.....

If u want to worship, worship but dnt just block public road because u want to worship, and a Chief of army staff wants to access the road, u deny him Access..that is unacceptable.

You and I know that these kind of protests always turn violent, wen a protest turns violent den it becomes a crime against the state, an organized crime.... The police used tear gas on them and they decided to retaliate... Even went as far as killing a police man..... So what ever dey c dey should take it nah
Same situation when BLM blocked highways in
the police did not go there n open fire on everybody
Same situation different reaction by police
I agree wit u on the worship part
Nigerians sometimes feel their religion is of greater importance than ppl's rights to use the road and its unacceptable
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by Mockinbird: 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
holatin:
If dem no quicky curb dis people, dem go sprout out of controll like boko haram.
Two terrorist group will plunge us into civil unrest
You and who?
You dey craze?!
Abeg speak for yourself ONLY.
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by holatin(m): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
Mockinbird:

You and who?
You dey craze?!
Abeg speak for yourself ONLY.
is dat ow u talk 2 ur elder. Ur lack home training.
Extend my regard 2 ur mum
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by izzymoney(m): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
Why not do same to fulani herdsmen all dis while? Nigeria getting priorities wrong since 1999

1 Like

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by Mockinbird: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
holatin:
is dat ow u talk 2 ur elder. Ur lack home training.
Extend my regard 2 ur mum
Hahaha!
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by bejeria101(m): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
You killed and dèfending it? Dis IGP is just not it,first he entered office sackd 11 AIGs like say police naim father own,then he isnt in d country to assess dis situation and yarning opata. Zombies una see una dullard govt!

1 Like

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by saintmark88(m): 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
chiraqDemon:

Same situation when BLM blocked highways in
the police did not go there n open fire on everybody
Same situation different reaction by police
I agree wit u on the worship part
Nigerians sometimes feel their religion is of greater importance than ppl's rights to use the road and its unacceptable

Oga, these group of people have been doing this for a yl, and evry time they want to hold any of their rallies or walk they block d road, they use primary schs n deny pupils from going to school just because dey want to worship... I dnt know why BLM is so I cNt speak for them.... This group I know of their modus operandi

They stone cars Tht disturb dem, dey harass citizens, and residents in kaduna, Kano have been complaining about their activities......

You can't attack a police and collect his rifle and not expect an open confrontation anywhere n d world.
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by saintmark88(m): 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
chiraqDemon:

Does an average nigerian policeman know what a taser is??
Its not only training...the whole thing needs a reorganisation
I mean someonw can just wake up n tell a friend that is a police man that he needs a job n next day he is on the streets with a gun and a uniform

U guys just conclude without looking at d situation wholistically, there is no we're n d world that u would attack a police man n dispose him of his rifle and not expect an open confrontation, just the same way there's no we're in d world u would block d road and deny access to a Chief of army staff and even go as far as tapping him on d chest and telling him to go pass a different route because u r using the road and not expect an open confrontation.

A police man was killed ND ur here talking of teaser, kill a police in d US n c weda a teaser will be used
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by basadenet: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
Icj is watching and waiting for you after your Service

1 Like

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by henribj(m): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
VampireeM:

would you say this same thing if one of the police men who lost their lives was your dad or husband?
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by abimic(m): 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
Most people condemning this act are just those who can't even near plateau or same people who can't withstand killings by fulani herds men and quick to blame the police or security agent for no prompt intervention. Police officers are someone's parents and people depend on them, so it's good they lose their lives, ba? , if u shoot a shiite in his leg and he fires bullet in the officers head, what happens? or he fires arrow in the officer's head.. some person's ehn.. .. If they've ever lost who they depended on, they won't be yarning apua. Shiite members were ready to do anything and don't care the repercussion, soft measures won't work as they are now seeing themselves being threatened by all agencies. Even these touts called oyabo in Lagos numbering 200 at once, I remember when they stripped a lady naked, she would have prayed police killed them all were they around to help but no police anywhere and some persons are talking shit... . Just pray u won't fall a victim and u would see things differently than the amateurish side.
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by phemmyutd(m): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
Turakidanjuma:
Christians should be very careful; From Information available to us, after they are done they will attack Christians more intensely in the north.

Will you keep quite with all these lies you are spreading. All you want is religious violence
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by xylo(m): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
Turakidanjuma:
Christians should be very careful; From Information available to us, after they are done they will attack Christians more intensely in the north.
Na who tell u
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by toyinid78: 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
VampireeM:
hope u know police deals with armed robbers,cultists,ritualists,extremists and u say dat dey shud not kill wait till people with guns kill of us in nigeria
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by Bwala247(m): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
Dajugba:

thanks bro....i dont know what people in the south think. Ask your brothers in the North about this people and hear their stories...
you don't stay in the North so don't type what you don't know. These set of people you stand for as a judge can harm you in the blink on an eyes. Not until you see how violent they are like most of us have witnessed, I will only say thanks to the police force. Perhaps by now you might be reading headlines of none Muslims killed.

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by toyinid78: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
Emassive:
For those supporting the police, your turn go soon reach eehn. Maybe Na Uni ur pikin go just protest or Na small thing. Police go fire. Human life is human and can't be killed anyhow on the streets
and as u wish so we wish u,wen cultist carry gun enter ur house ,armed robbers carry gun enter ur house police go. Don die finish from shite protest so. U go know d value. Of police I wish ur dad was a police man or ur uncles or brother u wud know any one who sees a police man hates dem n ready to kill dem,so keep hating d police
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Everybody run, run, run
Everybody scatter scatter
Some people lost some bread
Someone nearly die
Someone just die
Police dey come, army dey come
Confusion everywhere
Hey, yeah
Seven minutes later
All don cool down, brother
Police don go away, army don disappear
Them leave sorrow, tears and blood
Them regular trademark
Them leave sorrow, tears and blood
Them regular trademark
That is why
Hey, yeah
Everybody run, run, run

God bless Fela Baba 70. Greatest prophet ever liveth
you gat me singing baba Fela. The Abami eda himself. God bless ya

1 Like

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by Precioussilas10: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
awa:
I am not a Muslim but I think this issue should be handle in a more civilized way than the way present admin is going about it.
Every law abiding citizen is as important as the other person.
u dey talk rubbish bcuz u no dey inside the matter
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by Precioussilas10: 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
All these basta.rds talking human rights are hypocrites and they lack empathy..u don't dialogue with someone who is willing to pull a trigger u speak the language they understand-violence.
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by martvel(m): 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hmmmmm! Nigeria should be very careful oooh shocked because Saudi Arabia and Iran are watching u people
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by mashnino(m): 12:12am On Nov 16, 2016
some of you people have obviously not seen this guys before

i stayed in zaria for 5 years schooling, and i tell you this, anytime this guys come out

they always cause problems, and the kind of weapons you see them with shocked shocked shocked shocked

and if you resist them even when you are on your right, there and then they will bring you down

i am not happy they are being killed but also they need to be curbed, or else, they will bring the whole north down
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by mashnino(m): 12:14am On Nov 16, 2016
Turakidanjuma:

LMAO... weldone PRO of the christians in the north... you are stu.p.id

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power / Nigeria Partners Russia To build A Nuclear Power Station! / Nigerian Governors At UNDP Retreat In Kigali, Rwanda (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.