Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' (62065 Views)

My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by habsydiamond(m): 8:31am On Nov 16, 2016
If this story is true, this man has expired the only difference na say he never die.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by raf8ty: 8:34am On Nov 16, 2016
Sit him down and condemn the act seriously with passion. And tell him you are ready to forgive him. And that if he needs help let him cry out. Because its unimaginable! If he doesn't respond well, invite A close relative or a friend whom he can listen to. Before the courts.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by eyinjuege: 8:46am On Nov 16, 2016
raf8ty:
Sit him down and condemn the act seriously with passion. And tell him you are ready to forgive him. And that if he needs help let him cry out. Because its unimaginable! If he doesn't respond well, invite A close relative or a friend whom he can listen to. Before the courts.

Haaaa
Sit him down?
You didn't ask her to remove those children with immediate alacrity from the claws of the pedophile, or to add otapiapia to his food?
Na wah o.
I think all rapists and defilers of children should be hanged. That also includes women who sexually assault children under their care. How many men on here have said they lost their virginity to maids/aunties when they were still boys? How many boys were raped by fellow men?
We have a perverted society in our hands and people have refused to face the truth, but would rather live in denial.
Let's all face it, and no one should cover for any pedophile or rapist. Be it your husband, wife, brother, son, spiritual leader or whatever.
They are a menace to the society!!!!

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by danarchy4(m): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2016
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by jerk: 9:11am On Nov 16, 2016
i don't blv ths story,biological daughter of 6 no no no.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Dee60: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2016
greenermodels:
listen, women within and outside Nigeria often use such allegations even to send their husbands to jail ,it's one of the oldest tricks in the book, i have even seen cases here in Nigeria where women quickly claims that a man is making sexual advances at her or even maltreating or beating her for refusing his sexual advances whereas it's all false.in this case, the woman wants a divorce and custody of the children, every other thing she's saying is to achieve that.

You really make sense. Courts exist to hear the 2 sides of the story. There are too many uneducated and unexposed people writing nonsense in social media.

I read one that was even cursing anyone that does not support the woman. Only God knows what is behind all these. No one should crucify the man until his side of the story is said.

Some evil women can go that length to make an untrue story just to nail an innocent man.

And some women can be complex. Have you seen a woman who is so fond of staring at you endlessly and you try to look away. And then you make the mistake of one day saying hello as you pass by, only for the lady to start to make stories that you want to chase her!

Anyway, dont pass judgements too quickly because you really have not heard the other side.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by JesusCrew: 9:46am On Nov 16, 2016
Frm whichever angle d issue is being considered...

It's no other thing than WEIRD!!!
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by nobodii: 9:56am On Nov 16, 2016
Amberon11:
i don't even know how people reason.
what do you mean n0w?
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by buffalowings: 10:36am On Nov 16, 2016
khiaa:

lol, Buffalowings are spicy chicken wings, the name came from the creater of the dish who is from Buffalo New York. smiley

Yea read that too
Thanks [ smiley
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by freecocoa(f): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2016
SirShymexx:
Freecocoa, since you don't want to give me my medal of honour...Imma have to ask Obama lama like Osama to give me one for my service to humanity and for being an upstanding member of the human race. grin

You like that (Kirk Cousins' voice)?
*Rolls eyes*
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 16, 2016
yanabasee:

Dude... (Gurl whatever)..... You're naht from the US..... Stop hiding on social media to spew lies...
Am 2 and if you find it unbelievable that i can access this
site from my phone on the 'world wide web'
then guuuuuy undecided you think small
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by franugo(m): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2016
Winnelyn:
source undecided

ur eyes are something else, easily ur cutest feature

dt having been said, nigga should learn to control himself, na ur baby girls na, emphasis on baby.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2016
oziess:

are u not kingcheezypuff?
Yes. But who are YOU?
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 16, 2016
nobodii:
You guys are just judgemental angry angry did you no if maybe his hand slip through by mistake?? undecided undecided undecided
REALLY hard 2 believe it would "slip through". But the wife could be lieng just to get custody.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by warmachine(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2016
Raine80:
What did I just read? And there are woman who will ignore this in the name of staying married. I admire her courage,hope it works out for her.

U can't be sure its true....I have seen a woman hu lied abt this and later confessed.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by wizzlyd(m): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
H2Ossss:
Somebody cannor backslide again? grin
ask God
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by eyinjuege: 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
AlphaDibia:
Nonchenche. A different perspective. How about this: The state of the marriage can change, but the fact that the man is the father of the said daughter, It doesn't change. And children need their parents. So, What does the marriage dissolution solve? Nothing. That should be a last resort. So, as a smart person, it would behoove the woman to seek a shrink or psychologist because her husband is a very sick man but he's the daddy of her kids. But if that doesn't work... then call ndi umunna.

Pls, no child should be allowed to live with a pedophile, as their nature will always come out. Its just like putting fish beside a cat, or asking a dog to guard meat.
Regardless if the bastard is their blood or not. Don't forget its also a criminal offence..
A child will definitely grow into a better balanced child in the absence of a pedophillic father. If such a child grows with a pedophile, the life of that child is ruined forever, and even a mother that fails to prevent such should be locked up forever, and all her children taken from her. She deserves to be sterilised.
Now, there's the chance the woman in question is lying. That's why we need the police and social services, to investigate and talk to the children involved. They should also be examined by a paediatrician, and also seen by a psychologist all appointed by the courts.
Because there may be a chance of her lying doesn't mean we should just dismiss her claims as it may well be true..
We have seen children getting pregnant for their fathers, young boys being raped by perverted uncles etc so these things happen in our society. The children we should protect are being taken advantage of while most parents do nothing

2 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hmmmmmm

Someone gimme salt. I need just a pinch
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by nobodii: 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
REALLY hard 2 believe it would "slip through". But the wife could be lieng just to get custody.
yea true though
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by notoriousbabe: 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
Yeboe man and toto be like bread and butter
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by yanabasee(m): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Am 2 and if you find it unbelievable that i can access this
site from my phone on the 'world wide web'
then guuuuuy undecided you think small

What's "am 2"

And if someone finds ur lies unbelievable, then that person thinks small, huh? For real?

You access the site anywhere in the world.. Yah.. But dude, you're naht in the US... What's wrong with you Nigerians?
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
yanabasee:

What's "am 2"

And if someone finds ur lies unbelievable, then that person thinks small, huh? For real?

You access the site anywhere in the world.. Yah.. But dude, you're naht in the US... What's wrong with you Nigerians?
ok. This will be fun.Let's prove it.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by FunmiPoju(f): 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
Oh what a wicked generation! The case should not be taken with levity, so that these innocent girls would be preserved from sexual assault.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Sayelabola(m): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
nobodii:
what is this bestialism all about self

Humans having sexual intercourse with animals.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by oziess(m): 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Yes. But who are YOU?

don't worry.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
oziess:

don't worry.
thats not hardly fair angry
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by oziess(m): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
thats not hardly fair angry

you ask a question that doesn't have answer.
how many Nairalanders do you know personally, you saw my username and still keep on asking who am I.
okay am God.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
oziess:

you ask a question that doesn't have answer.
how many Nairalanders do you know personally, you saw my username and still keep on asking who am I.
okay am God.
erm ...just 1.
•••
Oh,i thought you were a alternate?
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by oziess(m): 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
erm ...just 1. ••• Oh,i thought you were a alternate?
yes I am, but you don't need to know.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
oziess:

yes I am, but you don't need to know.
I don't need ta know but yet you hunt me down ta ask me about myself angry

You could be some1 I dont even like hiding behind this monikerangry
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by yanabasee(m): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
ok. This will be fun.Let's prove it.

What are u trynna prove?
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by oziess(m): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
I don't need ta know but yet you hunt me down ta ask me about myself angry

You could be some1 I dont even like hiding behind this monikerangry

I know u cus u comment alot, I don't comment much but u like me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) / Man Beaten For Peeping At Couple In Bed / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.