Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' (62020 Views)

My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by harlayoh(f): 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hmmmmm.. God help our situation here in Nigeria
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by MrTour: 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nothing person no read from dis koboland, which kind news be dis one undecided

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Ucheemmanuelll: 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
he was bathing her
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by clems88(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
BASILX1:
Child abuse... Let the court do something about this issue
its a key issue .something will be done about it tongue
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by faitheverest(f): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
Umu nwoke...
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by july66: 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
Chai! Some men just useless

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by doublefreez(m): 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
I just pray this isn't true, i pray it didn't happen. i pray the wife is making these all up to gain custody and divorce. If not may God Incapacitate that man's manhood.

4 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by ahamonyeka(m): 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
How?

I do not believe that.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by VisitorsCanteen(m): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
Raine80:
What did I just read? And there are woman who will ignore this in the name of staying married. I admire her courage,hope it works out for her.

Hi raine, is that you on your profile picture? Come and eat rice with me

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by abbey621(m): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
I don't believe this sh*t for one minute, unless the man is under a spell. Even if it is some kind of mental disease, the man would have been exhibiting some other wayward behavior before getting this far so something is just not right. Either way it's best the court grants them the separation because issues like this cannot be rectified. We cannot fully discount the woman's claim and at the same time we can not automatically assume the man is guilty without some sort of evidence. When the child complained of pains in her private, was she rushed to the hospital? This would have been the evidence needed to substantiate her claim!

2 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by chiefojiji(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
which naija traffic is like dis........

less hold up, many cars...

less comments, many viewer's...

well, I shu not just come and go just like dat....

maybe the man lost his wedding ring inside the girls something, he is now trying to pick it with his finger.

heshoe be hanged by dieing

#babaweyreyflatino
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Sayelabola(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

You really know you are pretty

I hope you meant what you said, cos I can't find her photo there. grin

3 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Zedoo(m): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
Okpa di oku!; chei;!! Ikpu mmiri amado efi n'@anya! What!!!
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Sayelabola(m): 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
Jarizod:
y'all should get a room and fùck each other to stupor grin two of u on this thread

Help lend them your room. grin
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
Chai lipsrsealed angry
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
Sayelabola:

Help lend them your room. grin

Make dem dey come na..AC go dey warm the toto as the thing dey hot grin

I fit enter set gan cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Sayelabola(m): 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
Bgorgeous:
Sex is as cheap as #200 yet these men will choose molest little children

Where do they trade sex for that amount? Abeg give me the address. grin

2 Likes

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Sayelabola(m): 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
Jarizod:

Make dem dey come na..AC go dey warm the toto as the thing dey hot grin

I fit enter set gan cheesy

grin

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Sayelabola(m): 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
jbaby265:
the punishment will be heavy in hell meanwhile I admire your courage woman..

men men u guys should behave for once

Okay ma. #Yinmu
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Sayelabola(m): 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
beautiful232:
this is really heart breaking.. I think the man needs prayers...

Every souls needs prayers. tongue
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Sayelabola(m): 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
greenermodels:
I'm sorry but i don't believe the woman, this is just a ploy to get custody of the children and collect monthly child support from the man, did she raise an alarm? who else is a witness otherwise, it's just her word against his.

You have a point, and your point is clear as crystal ball; but let the court be the judge.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by 9jatatafo(m): 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
the woman has every right to leave that sick man. please divorce the demon asap.

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Sayelabola(m): 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
repogirl:
Psycho incestuous paedophiliac angry

grin

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Sayelabola(m): 11:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ucheemmanuelll:
may be he did it for ritual purposes

He be like say he never do the "arueme", still warming up.
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by nwakaibeya1: 11:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
>BEHOLD>>>HUMAN BEINGS ARE THE PROBLEM OF GOD AND THAT IS WHY GOD SAID I REGRET CREATING HUMAN BEINGS AND YOU MUST BE TOLD TO KNOW THAT IT WAS AFTER GOD CREATED HUMANS THAT HE HAD PROBLEMS WITH SATAN THE DEVILTHE KINGDOM HAS COME>THE ANCIENT WORLD OF JUSTICE HAS COME.THE KINGDOM HAS COME>THE ANCIENT WORLD OF JUSTICE HAS COME..Pray and tell the mantle of GOD to move with the cutlass of heaven and all the weapons of heaven and invade every evil church that you must have entered knowingly or unknowingly that the kingdom of heaven should slaughter any evil man of God that has hands in your prosperity and deceiving you that the mantle should expose and disgrace them and put them on chain from heaven for you to be set free

Pray and tell the mantle of GOD to reveal to you about the kingdom and the mantle and the light that has come

Pray and tell the mantle of GOD concerning every hidden ,evil world upon your life,such as evil marine world,spiritual husband,spiritual wife,tell the mantle to strike them to death and put them on chain

Pray and tell the mantle of GOD to move with all the weapons of heaven and locate all your evil villagers your evil uncles your evil relations your evil brothers and evil sisters and evil husband ,evil wife and your evil neighbors and evil landlords and evil landladies ,that the mantle should expose them and slaughter them to death and put them on chain from heaven for you to be free

Pray and tell the mantle of GOD to strike every witches and wizards to upon your life upon your business upon your expectations,that the mantle should strike them to death and put them on chain for you to prosper>>>>HUMAN BEINGS ARE THE PROBLEM OF GOD AND THAT IS WHY GOD SAID I REGRET CREATING HUMAN BEINGS AND YOU MUST BE TOLD TO KNOW THAT IT WAS AFTER GOD CREATED HUMANS THAT HE HAD PROBLEMS WITH SATAN THE DEVIL

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by nobodii: 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
Yeligray:
you are on point i'm sure u r full of courage can i get your number. I need people like you on an important mission.
hmmm na wa 4 you o undecided undecided shm
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by klassykute(m): 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
Winnelyn:

yea I am undecided
where e see ur pic na
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by gbeseun(m): 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan oo
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Sayelabola(m): 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
curiositymaster:

Why not just say the man should behave himself rather than generalizing things? Haven't you heard of women molest male children stories before?
Abeg take your time before I vex for u o

Thanks for your comment.

There is a particular story of a woman in Lagos years back, she lost her husband to the cold hands of death, and in three months' time, she seduced her first son to continue from where his late father stopped.

It was the pregnancy issue that brought them out.

Strange and crazy world we live in.

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by nobodii: 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
VisitorsCanteen:

Hi raine, is that you on your profile picture? Come and eat rice with me
lol sickness grin grin
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Sayelabola(m): 11:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
Immorttal:
How is this even possible Your own daughter!

It is possible when the fellow is baptised by the devil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) / This Is My Problem With My Wife / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.