Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' (62075 Views)

My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 18, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
don't have WhatsApp only bbm
Hi puff. Its hard keeping up with ya these days.
Got banned again eh?
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Filashade(f): 10:41am On Nov 18, 2016
greenermodels:
I'm sorry but i don't believe the woman, this is just a ploy to get custody of the children and collect monthly child support from the man, did she raise an alarm? who else is a witness otherwise, it's just her word against his.

Obviosuly you would think that as u think all women want is Money and Child Support. I know someone who did this to his own daughter and the dad is Catholic (prays every fucking day) and when the daughter confronted the guy and told her mum, he manipulated and twisted everyhing and made everyone (including the mother) turn against the young girl - she was about 11 at the time. The funny thing is the dad has been cheating on his wife for over 20 years now and the daughter found out recently and told the mum and since then it hasnt been the same.

Trust me on this one dude, these Shi*t happens and its real. Women and Men are no longer stupid, we see and hear things. Nobody is perfect but there are crazy, fu***d up people in this world (even the people closer to you).

So when you hear or see things like this, dont jump to conclusions and start to generalise things (not all women want Money and cHILD SUPPORT).

Their children comes first.

If u like, dont believe it, if you like believe, but know this, hopefully this does not happy to someone close to you or someone very very close to you as it hurts. The trauma after such things occur in that childs life destroys them and it takes years and years of Therapy to forget it. It might even affect that child's future relationship as she will find it hard to trust people (including men). I know a lot of these things and its real.

Stay Blessed wink

1 Like

Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
Babzilla:

Hi puff. Its hard keeping up with ya these days.
Got banned again eh?
yeah
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
yeah
What did u do this time
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
Babzilla:

What did u do this time
nothin'
Re: 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
nothin'
Yeah rite

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) / Man Beaten For Peeping At Couple In Bed / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.