Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

What Will U Do Ur Girlfriend Didnt Give U Anything For Xmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do Ur Girlfriend Didnt Give U Anything For Xmas (3157 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. / What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do Ur Girlfriend Didnt Give U Anything For Xmas by cheavroi(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2007
What will u do,there is this girl who is always saying she love me,ive done alot for her ,but during this xmas season she didnt even get me a card talk less of a gift.
im wondering is she self centred or?
Re: What Will U Do Ur Girlfriend Didnt Give U Anything For Xmas by gbengaijot(m): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2007
It measn you do not know who she is.
If you are going out with someone and canot predict their actions, then whatz the point?,

What if she aint got any money, what if she doesnt count christmas as something, what if she believes that christmas is for kids who are given gifts

From my guesses, it seems you are dissillusioned into thinking you love her, ?
Re: What Will U Do Ur Girlfriend Didnt Give U Anything For Xmas by cheavroi(m): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2007
Yes im tempted to beleive u that y i had to make the post but i think she fully knows wat xmas is otherwise y would she ask me wat im getting her folks for xmas and secondly i dont beleive in gifts myself but i guess a card (N80) by the road side will suffice as a means of saying i appreciate u this xmas.wat u think?
Re: What Will U Do Ur Girlfriend Didnt Give U Anything For Xmas by gbengaijot(m): 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2007
Dont let them fool you, or even try to school you, ( says the late Bob Marley)

The point is that, are you assuming that he is ur GF, or u actually asked her out.

IIf she is ur GF, then talk to her about it,

I am thinking you are so much in love that u cant think straight
Re: What Will U Do Ur Girlfriend Didnt Give U Anything For Xmas by Busta(f): 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2007
Maybe she gat no money
Re: What Will U Do Ur Girlfriend Didnt Give U Anything For Xmas by Honeypot1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2007
She might not be self-centred. Not everyone attaches importance to xmas. I don't also. I believe gifts shouldn't be reserved for xmas, birthdays, val,,,

@ Busta

I like your new picture but please bring back the old pic, u are absolutely stunning. I often log into Nairaland to steal a look grin grin grin
Re: What Will U Do Ur Girlfriend Didnt Give U Anything For Xmas by fellow(m): 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2007
Was she boxed up during xmas? I do not believe that love should be shown by gifts and roses only, i think her presence with you during xmas should erase all that. I made that mistake once and i am tellin you its not worth arguing over. Tell her what you think and see her reason, but have it in mind that whatever the reason is you have to agree with her.
Re: What Will U Do Ur Girlfriend Didnt Give U Anything For Xmas by shevchenko(m): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2007
u guys are justifying ur gf action/inaction .xmas is a time for xchange of gifts.I f ur lover didnt give u one , then there is more to it than meets the eye

@Busta -trying to give the female folks a face saving passage?
Anyway i gbadun u, i mean ur pic
Re: What Will U Do Ur Girlfriend Didnt Give U Anything For Xmas by CrazyMan(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2007
Eya poor girl

maybe she had no money as busta said
anyway God will provide.
take care you here grin
Re: What Will U Do Ur Girlfriend Didnt Give U Anything For Xmas by tenor(m): 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2007
Gifts aint everything ya know! The best gift i could get from her is her time and affection topped with loads of sex! Any better gift?
Re: What Will U Do Ur Girlfriend Didnt Give U Anything For Xmas by CrazyMan(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2007
And the best you can give to her is
recharge card
Re: What Will U Do Ur Girlfriend Didnt Give U Anything For Xmas by Beautygyal(f): 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2007
I think u shuld talk to her about it wink
Re: What Will U Do Ur Girlfriend Didnt Give U Anything For Xmas by wormedup(m): 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2007
no gift for xmas and you are crying ? come off it man !
have u bothered to look up what xmas was really all about ?
what if she doesn't believe in gifts exchange to depict affection *like me. i prefer showing it off smiley* ?

trust me, it's not about not being buxed up.

did she spend time with u during the period ? if she did, i'd gladly believe u are covetous cool

meanwhile, i'm not the one to believe gifts should be reserved for specific occasions.
i'd rather my girl spends time with me than send some card-board across cheesy

cheers cool
Re: What Will U Do Ur Girlfriend Didnt Give U Anything For Xmas by marlet01(m): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2007
@ cheavroi

that she didn't give you anything does not mean you should condemn her as been selfish or she doesn't love you. she might have been broke that period or maybe she was going through a very tough time.

just be patient for her.
take care man. cool
Re: What Will U Do Ur Girlfriend Didnt Give U Anything For Xmas by Beautygyal(f): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2007
U neva know she mite give u somthin more than a gift when its not even xmas.
jus watch ur gon b suprised shocked

l8rs

(1) (Reply)

Two Marriages And Still No Greencard / What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity / Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.