Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding (7919 Views)

Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? / What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? / What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by sunch(m): 1:41am On Dec 11, 2010
Apart from her beauty what qualities makes ur girl most outstanding.
As for me she is intelligent, smart, hard-working and above all she is just the best tang in best, a tigress.
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by MrsEve2(f): 1:48am On Dec 11, 2010
I like the thickness and the curveness of it, Oh you said girlfriend! My bad! embarassed
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by Carolece(f): 2:11am On Dec 11, 2010
^^
LOL
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by NnamdiN: 2:28am On Dec 11, 2010
Just their bo obs undecided
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 11, 2010
sunch:

Apart from her beauty what qualities makes your girl most outstanding.
As for me she is intelligent, smart, hard-working and above all she is just the best tang in best, a tigress.
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 11, 2010
She's outstandin bcoz she always stand alone.Hey, who told u i gat a girlf?
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by Dyt(f): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2010
Sure er toto na
as me i lyk di.ck n moni
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:23am On Dec 11, 2010
She must know how to ride cork!
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by Woke4all(m): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2010
angry
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by denony(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2010
Dyt:

Sure er toto na
as me i lyk di.ck n moni

chai, i pity ur boyfriend
that two things u like can send any man to early grave. grin
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by Meklex(m): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2010
Her lack of knowledge on how to exploit mankind which many naija girls are good at
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by r231(m): 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2010
haha
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2010
a woman, outstanding? come off that. i think they are only outstanding in what they know how to do best, i.e bed activities.
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by Timothyxx(m): 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2010
She's understanding n cool headed , not the nagging type
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by Shalome(m): 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2010
She's frontally endowed, She pays
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by MzGreat(f): 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2010
If I were a boy ,what will make her oustanding will be her brains
Fine face,moderate boobs ,apple bottom,respect for people
God fearing
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by nedra: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2010
my girlfriend is weighty as a result of food and lack of exercise. so notin good to say for now. cry
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by HOTsnow(m): 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2010
Dyte, Odunnu, efemanixyz, Idowuologbo & Ileke-Idi - they gat wat i need.: brain, sexual ego,& ready to rumble, Waiting for any of them to fall in my Trap!, grin cool
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by Money177E(m): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2010
HOTsnow:

Dyte, Odunnu, efemanixyz, Idowuologbo & Ileke-Idi - they gat wat i need.: brain, sexual ego,& ready to rumble, Waiting for any of them to fall in my Trap!, grin cool

Hmm toasting~
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2010
she is very intelligent and can represent anywhere if not even better and very romantic as well (IBILOLOA)
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by Orikinla(m): 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2010
She is fair and beautiful and loves books.
She is honest, but may not be Miss Perfect.
She will tell you the truth no matter what lies others tell you.
She does not tolerate nonsense.
She appreciates you and encourages you to be the best in your field.
She appreciates every gift you give her and also gives you too.
She respects you and your family and she is very proud of you.
She is like a lioness and wants to do her best for her mother and siblings.
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by ladej(m): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2010
nedra:

my girlfriend is weighty as a result of food and lack of exercise. so notin good to say for now. cry
need to encourage her son, perhaps work out with her if you have time and tell her it will be ok. good luck grin
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by Princek12(m): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2010
she got that pow pow
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by HOTsnow(m): 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2010
And who r u Money 177£ or Money 419 kobo angry, we guys wit swag WE CAN'T SHOUT, wateva u call it whether Toasting or Roasting, BTW, i dnt need HE in my trap! cool
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by lazinc(m): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2010
She's very discipline, I do beg her 2 accept gifts frm me n her intelligence drives me gaga
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by sunch(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2010
We all cnt be dat perfect but we try to be perfect, so also our ladies.
@orikinla,
i so,so envy u. U sure gat a true virtuous women. Make sure u leave up to her dream. Pls dnt let pride, anger, mis-trust to set in. It kills relationship fast more than u can imagine.
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by seedord247(m): 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2010
if she handle me on bed i quickly 4get my name
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by Kuzzey(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2010
If I were a boy ,what will make her oustanding will be her brains
Fine face,moderate bosoms ,apple bottom,respect for people
God fearing

, i like that. plus she must be tall,shapely bossoms
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by warrisoul: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2010
i love smiles, any lovely gal here wink smiley cheesy
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by patorini(m): 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2010
When it comes to the body, ARSEnal and manCHESTer dey play 4:2.
she's got style though and kind reminds me of my mother.
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by Bomi(m): 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2010
All those qualities stated are temporary except God given virtue that stand test of time.
All of them nay the same. I no like any "Let sleeping dog lies"
Re: What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding by maasoap(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2010
She is simply more than I ever prayed for. My only regret is why it took so long before meeting her. She gives me everything including her virginity at age of 24 with only one favour from me, and that is faithfulness. Thank God I found what I was dying for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Seduce A Woman / I'm Giving Out Recharge Cards To 20 People Who Can Get This Correctly / South African Lady Dancing Naked For Nigerian Men Renews Xenophobia [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.