Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC (61428 Views)

EFCC Investigating Kessington Adebutu ‘Baba Ijebu’ Over Tax Fraud / We Are Investigating Export Of Rotten Yams To US – Ogbeh / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2016
Efcc is a ponzi scam angry
A government that cannot empower youths with their NPower scam employment angry

I have made millions from mmm and get help worldwide that was why I stopped sport betting my blog grin I'm even a guider now pm me for more knowledge.

Long live mmm
Long live get help worldwide. cool

1 Like

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by vicben27(m): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2016
progress69:

Lol. Bill Gates and Dangote did not become what they are by Ponzi schemes. The did by real capital investments that generated profit and benefitted their economy, not by transferring money to Paul, then going to sleep on your bed, waiting fkr James to transfer his own money to u with 30%, while James is also waiting for John. cheesy. I just dey laugh una. If u want to become Dangote and Bill gates, do something meaningful, productibe with your life, not sitting down and transferring money upandan waiting for others to transfer to u
Y ar u all bitter is it ur money? ar u d one takin d risk? d risk factor wil alwayz b der is u want to mak a change! dose two great men took risk at some point in der life time n dy ar stil takin risk! sucess favours only d bold! d dufferance btwn d rich n d poor is dat d rich allows der money to wrk for dem while lizy poor scared dudes like u wil continue in fear! until good opportunities pass u by wise up n recieve sense

5 Likes

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by progress69: 11:57am On Nov 16, 2016
Godshand:

And i can't open another handle? People like you and other haters will sure bite their fingers in regret for not joining mmm on time.

Hahahahaha. Na, how will be forever greatful for not being Sill'y instread grin.

Mark my words, MMM crack down won't be a Nigeria thing. It is coming sooner than you think. No sensible or reasonable Govt will watch MMM rot her citizens away. Judgement day is coming.
Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by Hiploko(m): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2016
progress69:

Hahahahaha. Na, how will be forever greatful for not being Sill'y instread grin.

Mark my words, MMM crack down won't be a Nigeria thing. It is coming sooner than you think. No sensible or reasonable Govt will watch MMM rot her citizens away. Judgement day is coming.
you are obviously a Buhari supporter. Lovers,distributirs and carriers of the hardship gene

3 Likes

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by emekelnigeria: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
famzynet:
Our government is selfish. They think about just themselves and not about the people. Government should be more concerned about stopping recession and creating jobs for the common youth without godfatherism and not stopping a scheme that helps in recession. I am a graduate who has applied for jobs in government agencies over the past 6years including advertised army,navy,air force ,police,custom jobs but my name was never shortlisted despite my having 2:1 just because I have no godfather. MMM came and I must confess that MMM is the only good offer I have got since I graduated.It is the only good news I have heard in this regime. I just paid house rent ,I no longer borrow or ask friends for money , all thanks to MMM. I will continue to do MMM till the day it closes. Who has the government helped? But MMM has helped many people.
God bless you brah, haters go and die

2 Likes

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by emekelnigeria: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
donmanuel1:
I just provided help of 1m nw...the Yuletide season is near...oloshi efcc and fg continue investigating while my money pile up...A proud mavrodian...long live MMM
yes oooo, made 1.5 million after investing 800k

4 Likes

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
progress69:

Till then, mmm pays!!!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by emekelnigeria: 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
kbitss:
Sit down there and keep dulling yourself.

This life is a risk.

How many of you heard about Savannah bank, millions of naira went down the drain. So many banks have collapsed in the past.

In the past one of this scheme called WET SOLUTION came onboard, i know of someone who later became a guru in FOREX and owns a private school in Ibadan, Oyo state. It is rumoured that he made his first million from the scheme, the choice is yours .

NOTE THESE WORDS: OPPORTUNITY, POVERTY, FREEDOM, RICHES, RISK, SMARTNESS.
chei guy na you biko God bless sergey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by dimeji1(m): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
Unlike before post like this would have gone up to 16 pages. Now it is just 5 pages with few participant. Moral of my message..people do not care anymore about negative news about MMM...

For those of you wasting your MB to educate MMM participate... please note that MMM can stay as long as possible if there is no panic.

I criticized MMM more than this trust me because I am a mathematician (the 30% return, news about the founder and so on) but my friend registered me without my knowledge and promised to refund my money if I did not get it back.

Did you know that there is a movie about MMM produced by Universal studio(watch the preview here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1606652/videoplayer/vi3495927065?ref_=tt_ov_vi).

The guy aim is very simple to change the world order but I know it will be very very hard to do because of fear and negative publicity.

We should stop propagating negative news about MMM and move to other things since you have tried your best to educate and warn people about MMM.

Thank you

5 Likes

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by ameh99: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Instead of this so called reps to concentrate on geting us out of recession they are here looking for how to distract efcc not to come after them....

.what has Mmm got to do with the problems 9ja is facing today....

that so called rep that raised this issue what has he ever done for anyone alive to remedy their condition in this hard times....
Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by AdisaOwala: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
beautydutch:
staff not staffs.. the plural form of staff is still staff

Haba...

Mrs Soyinka, see as you "de-shine" the bros for public sad
Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by emekelnigeria: 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
Sanchase:
The day MMM will finally shut down I will be sipping a glass of Scottish Whiskey listening to Frank Sinatra "I did it my way" in remembrance of all the investors who committed suicide.
is you that would commit suicide

3 Likes

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by lakesider(m): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
all employer will discourage mmm because they have been greedy cheating their staffs and seun is not an exception ,
with mmm employer will only work when salary is commensurate to work .
mmm ideology preaches that people should work because they have passion for the job , people should not work because they need salary to feed their family . with this we will have a better world , we will have good teachers , good doctors , good banker , good drivers etc

2 Likes

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
progress69:

Lol. Bill Gates and Dangote did not become what they are by Ponzi schemes. The did by real capital investments that generated profit and benefitted their economy, not by transferring money to Paul, then going to sleep on your bed, waiting fkr James to transfer his own money to u with 30%, while James is also waiting for John. cheesy. I just dey laugh una. If u want to become Dangote and Bill gates, do something meaningful, productibe with your life, not sitting down and transferring money upandan waiting for others to transfer to u

E pain am!!! hahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by emekelnigeria: 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
lakesider:
all employer will discourage mmm because they have been greedy cheating their staffs and seun is not an exception ,
with mmm employer will only work when salary is commensurate to work .
mmm ideology preaches that people should work because they have passion for the job , people should not work because they need salary to feed their family . with this we will have a better world , we will have good teachers , good doctors , good banker , good drivers etc
on point

1 Like

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by progress69: 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
vicben27:
Y ar u all bitter is it ur money? ar u d one takin d risk? d risk factor wil alwayz b der is u want to mak a change! dose two great men took risk at some point in der life time n dy ar stil takin risk! sucess favours only d bold! d dufferance btwn d rich n d poor is dat d rich allows der money to wrk for dem while lizy poor scared dudes like u wil continue in fear! until good opportunities pass u by wise up n recieve sense

Why are u mavrodans always bitter and aggressive like this na. Did i collect your mavros?? Calm down for Jesus.
What work is your money doing for you? The only reason why u lots get aggressive and bitter when anyone speaks against MM is that deep down the truth burns u. I don't need MMM to be rich. MMM didn't make me what i am today. I can see how hardworking you are, lazying on your bed, making transfers and waiting for transfers. cheesy . You are super hard working cheesy
Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by progress69: 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hiploko:
you are obviously a Buhari supporter. Lovers,distributirs and carriers of the hardship gene

Lol. Making excuses for participating it what may kill you?
Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
i will continue to do MMM until APC fulfill their campaign promises of $1 is equal to N1 ($1=N1)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by linusbnn(m): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
carmag:
hmm... government interference on this scheme is enough to bring it to untimely death and if I were one of the participants these threats is more than enough for me to pull out to avoid story that touchs the heart

Go sleep

3 Likes

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by oxygen004: 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
Now they care about the citizens...... Tunder go fire dem dia

1 Like

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by CosmicJames(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
eleojo23:
Investing in MMM is a personal choice.

It is risky but it is their money.

If it the scheme folds, it is their cup of tea.

I think the government should focus more on making life easy for the masses so that they wont find schemes like MMM attractive instead of just attacking the scheme.

Looking at the situation of things right now, people are ready to bet their lives on MMM rather than on the government's bogus promises.
Gbam grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
Acidosis:
"However, he said the House of Representatives cannot direct the EFCC to investigate what he described as faceless wonder bank like MMM."

What a useless author

While at it, they should ensure that Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Surebet, etc stop operations.
Baba ijebu and others are legal

1 Like

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by linusbnn(m): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
progress69:

Look here, not only EFFCC investigating this poo. Intelligence agencies around the world are running their investigations the way they do to drug cartels. They don't just strike, like DSS and EFCC then start investigating after arrest, they do their home work well, cos when they strike, they kill it once and forall and they dont care how many people hang themselves or get hurt as a result. No sane government will keep watching MMM. Mark my words.

If they strike and crash the scheme without looking at investors feelings,is that a good government. Sometimes I wonder how pple think. I invest my money on what I chose to and also bear the risk myself,how is it your business?. I'm angry about your statement but if you say nonsense again,i will curse your generation.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by linusbnn(m): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Baba ijebu and others are legal

It is legal because they pay tax ba?. Pple lost their money too in baba ijebu. My thought is that govt wants to kill this scheme because of they are tax free.

1 Like

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by crisycent: 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
We no dey shake.....it's not the government's money that is involved, it's my money. All these negative publicity cannot scare people like me because mmm is not one office in bariga. So, CBN should relax, no more fixed deposit for them. 30% is sure.

1 Like

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by Codes151(m): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
Useless people!!! After they might have operated for months!!!! Shameless things
Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
linusbnn:

It is legal because they pay tax ba?. Pple lost their money too in baba ijebu. My thought is that govt wants to kill this scheme because of they are tax free.
Yea mmm should pay tax also that's government bone of contention
Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by Omonigeriarere: 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
[s]
carmag:
hmm... government interference on this scheme is enough to bring it to untimely death and if I were one of the participants these threats is more than enough for me to pull out to avoid story that touchs the heart
[/s]

Wetin be your own? Na your money dem dey use? Why all the gra gra on top of MMM when Baba Ijebu and other lotto are still existing.

Nigerian government itself is a scam: get it right.

1 Like

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by Waksdabos(m): 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
This matter is very simple, if u think mmm is a scam, stay off. If u think it isn't, play on. I wonder y some people are taking panadol for another's headache. Participants ain't complaining, y d huss.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by progress69: 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
linusbnn:

If they strike and crash the scheme without looking at investors feelings,is that a good government. Sometimes I wonder how pple think. I invest my money on what I chose to and also bear the risk myself,how is it your business?. I'm angry about your statement but if you say nonsense again,i will curse your generation.

When did MMM become and investment? This moment yiur promoters and guiders are saying its a social donation or helping site, this moment you are saying its an investment. What exactly are u investing on? Eho cares about your inconsequential curses. Does not affect me in anyway, but definitely may affect your fimily.
Re: We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC by linusbnn(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
progress69:

Why are u mavrodans always bitter and aggressive like this na. Did i collect your mavros?? Calm down for Jesus.
What work is your money doing for you? The only reason why u lots get aggressive and bitter when anyone speaks against MM is that deep down the truth burns u. I don't need MMM to be rich. MMM didn't make me what i am today. I can see how hardworking you are, lazying on your bed, making transfers and waiting for transfers. cheesy . You are super hard working cheesy

Being successful these days is not all about hardwork,it is centred on information. I bought bitcoin in 2009 and today I sell it and bcome millionaire,did I till the soil?. If I have thought of the risk in investing in a currency one can't see or feel,what would have happened today?. Life is risk itself and even as people talk about MMM crashing,you should also remb that one day we all will crash in death.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced / Ladipo Market Finally Demolished / Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.