Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense (17290 Views)

Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / The MMM Stupidity: Why We Must All Join Hands To Kill It! / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by Rooneyboy(m): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
divinelove:

If u have common sense u won't worry abt this BC after abt 3 and half months of providing help with same amt you won't have anything to lose again as you must have broken even on mmm. Nw mmm is close to 12months in naija already. Life is a risk
you are a very smart thinking human being.

In 3 months one ought to have broken even.

Personally I just started this MMM stuff late October and I've made over 1.5 million.

I'm not scared one bit cos I know that life on it's own is a risk.

1 Like

Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by tosyne2much(m): 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
JesusCrew:
But I think d organisers or owners were fair enough to clearly indicate d risks. And I want to believe every right thinking and learned participant also clearly read d "WARNING" attached below on MMM website.

#DedinitelyItMustHappenOneDay.
Woooooow... I have never seen this oooo shocked Thanks jawe
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by ipain: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
gaetano:

Well, you may be right, you could also be wrong. All what everyone is saying is just speculative. Nobody actually knows what's going on. I don’t believe it's gonna crash anytime soon. To be safe everyone needs not to get too greedy.
smh for you. And you acting like you knew how it makes money? You will make more than dangote soon.

1 Like

Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by Ugmama(m): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
in this life nothing lasts forever, lemme tell you the bitter truth, mmm is not crashing soon cos it has stood ground. we the participants knew we were taking risk and we love it so. if i lose 1M out of 4M profit in mmm, am at gain. afterall you cant have your cake and eat it. Long live MMM joorrrr!

2 Likes

Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by Carlmax(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
1x2x3:
I know most people think the system is transparent since you pay directly to other participants and no central bank or something.

Now here is a little insight that will give you clue and when I say Russians scam smartly you will agree with me. I may not be completely accurate but close.

First he introduces MMM to a Country, sets the website up with initial investment let's say 5 to 10 million as capital which will be used to pay 30% interest to first few participants. Once these participants gets paid the first few months the news will spread and more participants will join.

At this point the system is a bit stable and the participants will be the ones paying interest to each other through automatic matching by the system.

When the system is stable he strikes and this is the process.
First he owns the website and have total control of profiles.
For a normal participant you Provide help and wait 30 days to get 30% interest. Which means you can't Request help if you don't provide help......... That's for normal user.

Now think of this. He hires 10 to 20 super admins which are the core members who knows what's up. This 20 Super admins creates 20 profiles and granted privileges that allows them to Request Help without providing help.

Mind you this system is not transparent enough for users to know who receives help without providing. So these Super admins on daily basis will continue to be matched with people who provides Huge amounts........Viola!!! Free cash will continue to flow in.

Now this is what will likely crash it at some point. They will keep Receiving Help from People donating millions while we the participants pay this donors back with interest. It will get to a point the little donors won't be capable of filling the vacuum left and boom!!! It crashes.

I'm a member of MMM and *** it's complete scam. At the end the winner will be the owner who must have made billions and the old time participants.

I am currently part of the on going Guiders school batch 134, and I totally concur with what you have written. Infact I said same thing to my friends and fellow participants, truth is we all are guided by our Greed. We all want to cash in and ball out, I hope say e nor go hook us for throat like fish. Lemme go class jor... Miss Sarah felise wait for me.

3 Likes

Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by MummyIMadeIt: 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
Looking at it from a purer view, i believe mmm is going to be a global effect as it fits perfectly into the whole NEW WORLD ORDER through the castastrophe of the global recessioin hiting the economy of the world thus plunging mankind into the Era of the lastdays. You still wondering how? Here are some tips-
- Bank accounts providing ur Info
- Encourages Dependency/redundancy
- Futher Depletion of the Economy

Wid jst this few tips, these countries plagued with MMM would become so unstable that it wud have to succum easily to external pressure.
Just think about it? The Anti-Christ is gonna take power via the economy woes.
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by osolee(m): 1:37am On Nov 21, 2016
100k to 200k is okay....be wise people cry cry
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by grandstar(m): 2:39am On Nov 21, 2016
fifty:

OP you are indeed a funny character..

You Nigerians will never cease to amaze me. It almost seems to me like lots of you really pray and wish so hard that MMM will crash even tonight. But here's a shocker.

1) MMM has legal grounds on its operations
2) The owner and founder is already a billionaire in euros and doesnt need your money.
3) Super Admins? Really?? Hilarious... Too many spy/sci fi movies my friend. You participate with your spare cash and its not mandatory. You are a member and yet U call it scam? pls give all the proceeds u have made so far to the poor. U may choose to not believe it, but MMM works by participant to participant, nothing more - nothing less. Making money mustnt be stressful before u believe it, we are in the 21st century.
4) MMM has been working for years in many countries and will keep working in many countries. MMM is 1year tmrw.

Take it from me , pyramid schemes always crash. He does not have to state all that to gain your attention.

2 Likes

Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by silvernus0: 6:09am On Nov 21, 2016
grandstar:

Take it from me , pyramid schemes always crash. He does not have to state all that to gain your attention.

BUT MMM SOUTH AFRICA IS 5 YEARS NOW kiss

IS IT A GOVERNMENT WORK??

NOTIN LASTS FOR EVER EVEN YOUR BANKING JOB, ITS BEST YOU MAKE COUNT YOUR BLESSING MAKING THE BEST USE OF IT WHILE IT LAST

USE YOUR SPARE MONEY
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 21, 2016
silvernus0:

BUT MMM SOUTH AFRICA IS 5 YEARS NOW kiss

IS IT A GOVERNMENT WORK??

NOTIN LASTS FOR EVER EVEN YOUR BANKING JOB, ITS BEST YOU MAKE COUNT YOUR BLESSING MAKING THE BEST USE OF IT WHILE IT LAST

USE YOUR SPARE MONEY

Preach to that unbeliever grin, make he dey dia
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by Gbengageorge: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
1x2x3:

It won't collapse worldwide at once because how long the system stays depends on the population of participants and how they are able to fill up the void left that withdrawals of Super Admins.
Once it shuts down in a country he moves to another country.

To me it's an interesting system that could actually be modified to work better. This system can make money circulate and a whole lot of people will be rich but economy will be affected.
For instance a banker is laid off with a pay off of 5M he invests 2M which will give him monthly interest of 600k cheesy grin.
Trust me this banker won't seek another job for a salary of 180k.

That will be a foolish banker!
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by Gbengageorge: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
dearpreye:
Nothing lasts forever, including human life.

I've been working so hard and roaming aimlessfly for upwards of 7 years in the Rat Race but had very little to show for it. It's being my desire to exit the rat race and have a passive income. It's being my dream for years. I found that perfectly in MMM.

As long as there's no central purse and the participants are honest and keep to the advice of contributing with their spare money, the system will last. I'll be making reference to this post in the next 12 months, God keeping us all alive.

I know my risk tolerance level and I strongly advise all my downlines to count the cost before sowing their cash but as for partaking in it, I'll do so till further notice. Never again will I be at the mercy of my salary.

The idea and ideology behind MMM is noble. We trust the character of Mr.Mavrodi. He meant well for us all.

God bless MMM, and may its reign last for many years to come.

He is God sent for those who are wise, make your money establish something, and exit or put only your profit. if it collapse what have you lost Absolutely nothing. I have people around me looking for jobs and the arrival of MMM is like a drop of water into their desert. if everybody participate with sense then by the time it crashes, they will smile because of what they have achieved. Nothing lasts forever.
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by Gbengageorge: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
olasubomi007:
The No. 1 guider in Nigeria is an in-law to me.. He should be part of the super Admins.. Right??

So guys.. No worries till I tell you to stop

Thats interesting, he must be stinkingly rich by now, cause the guiders are even making money, so Super admins Will make even more.
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by Gbengageorge: 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
cmikel:

Afterall people bought share worth millions and lost it, my friend bought shares worth millions and today cannot sell it

If it crash let it crash spare us the details

the owner is a russian a man who never says die

he had mmm in russia for years and they were counting money in room fulls and they determined their shares bc it was too large , before russian goverment gave them a huge tax which lead to the issue but initailly they never defrauded any one till goverment tax impose on them

we know already spare us the detail

we are prone to shock s already

God bless you for this info, now we know why he was arrested and all those issues had been corrected before he started this Nigerian version. I said it somewhere on another post that the Nigerian House were only after MMM because of the tax they could get from it.

1 Like

Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by emmawiz: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Emmanuelf99@gmail.com that's my email address to register

1 Like

Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by kolamilan(m): 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
emmawiz:
Emmanuelf99@gmail.com that's my email address to register
what's the meaning of this email, u want to collect referral bonus abi.
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by maasoap(m): 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
abhosts:
If your assertion is correct then MMM is a major factor causing the decline of the Naira because the Russians would use the black market to convert their Naira to Dollars. Just imagine the billions of Naira they would have converted to dollars to move out of the country.

Since it is free money, they can buy dollars at any price thus causing scarcity for small businesses that really need forex.
CBN needs to look into this, seriously.
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by Ronniedee: 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
Learn how to make money online/offline, without buying and selling. No referring. No stress. Drop ur whatsapp number,, for serious minded people please. Call/whatsapp: 08170041865
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
All these bull stories am hearing about MMM founder etc,you guys are all getting it wrong!

Now listen!

The owner of MMM is a multi - billionaire and has set this up to help a lot of people,yeah! many will say,is he father christmas.

One thing with Nigerians is that when they see good things,they don't appreciate,only few do appreciate.

I have seen people put almost N5M In MMM,they still get paid.

As a matter of fact,all these Governors are into it. CBN directives are into it. People are taking loans from banks and putting in MMM and in the next 3 months they've paid back their loans while they still have enough money.

MMM has come to stay.

If you think its a scam,people still get paid.
If you join,you also get paid.
If you complain,people still get paid.

My friend put 500k in MMM and when he got his 30%,he now put the 30% in MMM and He said,if MMM decides to Disappear,He won't get mad because he's now using their money to make a profit.

MMM won't disappoint You!

'Cheers'
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by gameboyo: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
1x2x3:

It won't collapse worldwide at once because how long the system stays depends on the population of participants and how they are able to fill up the void left that withdrawals of Super Admins.
Once it shuts down in a country he moves to another country.

To me it's an interesting system that could actually be modified to work better. This system can make money circulate and a whole lot of people will be rich but economy will be affected.
For instance a banker is laid off with a pay off of 5M he invests 2M which will give him monthly interest of 600k cheesy grin.
Trust me this banker won't seek another job for a salary of 180k.

U are well informed. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
You're still predicting the fall of MMM while your mates are turning millionaires. South Africa MMM is five years old and still getting stronger. Nigeria is just one year. Last year u said MMM Nigeria will crash, that its scam. Your mates that joined then are now millionaires. Now you're still saying MMM Nigeria will crash, your mates that will join now will be far ahead of u in a year. Stay there and be displaying prophetic ability. You don become prophet.

While you're there waiting for MMM to crash, bankers, politicians, pastors ETC are joining the system. My brother, NA YOU WISE PASS ALL OF THEM? undecided
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by 1x2x3: 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nnaabros:
You're still predicting the fall of MMM while your mates are turning millionaires. South Africa MMM is five years old and still getting stronger. Nigeria is just one year. Last year u said MMM Nigeria will crash, that its scam. Your mates that joined then are now millionaires. Now you're still saying MMM Nigeria will crash, your mates that will join now will be far ahead of u in a year. Stay there and be displaying prophetic ability. You don become prophet.

While you're there waiting for MMM to crash, bankers, politicians, pastors ETC are joining the system. My brother, NA YOU WISE PASS ALL OF THEM? undecided

You aren't making more money than I am on MMM that doesn't mean my true sense of reasoning should be over clouded.

1 Like

Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 22, 2016
1x2x3:

You aren't making more money than I am on MMM that doesn't mean my true sense of reasoning should be over clouded.

hmmm...

I thought the mods locked up this thread?! kudos on bringing it back!

honestly, I am ashamed of the comments I have read here. people are actually defending a ponzi scheme?! I never thought I'll see this day

2 Likes

Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by Maximus85(m): 2:10am On Nov 22, 2016
1x2x3:
I know most people think the system is transparent since you pay directly to other participants and no central bank or something.

Now here is a little insight that will give you clue and when I say Russians scam smartly you will agree with me. I may not be completely accurate but close.

First he introduces MMM to a Country, sets the website up with initial investment let's say 5 to 10 million as capital which will be used to pay 30% interest to first few participants. Once these participants gets paid the first few months the news will spread and more participants will join.

At this point the system is a bit stable and the participants will be the ones paying interest to each other through automatic matching by the system.

When the system is stable he strikes and this is the process.
First he owns the website and have total control of profiles.
For a normal participant you Provide help and wait 30 days to get 30% interest. Which means you can't Request help if you don't provide help......... That's for normal user.

Now think of this. He hires 10 to 20 super admins which are the core members who knows what's up. This 20 Super admins creates 20 profiles and granted privileges that allows them to Request Help without providing help.

Mind you this system is not transparent enough for users to know who receives help without providing. So these Super admins on daily basis will continue to be matched with people who provides Huge amounts........Viola!!! Free cash will continue to flow in.

Now this is what will likely crash it at some point. They will keep Receiving Help from People donating millions while we the participants pay this donors back with interest. It will get to a point the little donors won't be capable of filling the vacuum left and boom!!! It crashes.

I'm a member of MMM and *** it's complete scam. At the end the winner will be the owner who must have made billions and the old time participants.

[b]Oga, make MMM crash tomorrow... Some people have made their money. Let them cry. It's not your money.. MMM promised 30% and till and after you posted this trash, they are still paying. Nigeria your country has been scamming you since you were born. They said you're the leader of tomorrow and the leaders of your parents time are still the leaders of your own tomorrow... You didn't see that as scam. Seriously, see Nepa abi na PHCN or na disco.... Have they ever serve you what you pay for? Have they?

See, if you don't know what to do with your time, go and sleep.

Nothing lasts forever, Nigeria has never offered anything to these Nigerians, so if they see opportunity and they want to take it, its none of your business.

As dollars is scarce, do you know that some high placed people are still have full access to these dollars and forex?

If MMM like make Dem get Super Admins, people will still make their money. Will the Super Admins be targeting 20k-50k help? If they are targeting the millionaires, it's not my head ache.

What is minimum wage in Nigeria? MMM is paying higher than your minimum wage.

Mind your business or better still think of a better system to help Nigerians out of this suffering if you think this one is a scam. [/b]

1 Like

Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by tolexy007(m): 3:31am On Nov 22, 2016
You are a participant of MMM and u post this rubbish to scare plpp, away so that it can crash and laugh at people who just started? If this ur stupid post is among the thing that will lead to to death of MMM in Nigeria, May the wrath of God b upon you. MMM has help me and so many people around me.
Re: How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense by tolexy007(m): 3:34am On Nov 22, 2016
iMed:

If you type one more word I will invoke Sango after you ooh!!! Abi weyrey ni e ni!!! Ogun wan kill you ni?!!

Guy u dey vex ooo, but I understand you, that guy need serious curse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry / CAC Has Moved From Their Yaba Office To Lagos Island / CBN Sells Fresh Dollars To Bdcs At N1,021/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.