Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) (25477 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko / Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) / Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by miqos02(m): 8:58am On Nov 16, 2016
what?
Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by jamieb74(m): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2016
they ve began scheming again
Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by tempex88(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2016
SirJeffry:
Who is sincere and upright

PMB isvery sincere with scamming Nigeria. Tell them what they want to hear and then do the opposite
Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by gloryman91: 9:14am On Nov 16, 2016
where is jegede and Ibrahim? Iroko don't deceive us again.
Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by madridguy(m): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2016
grin

lustychima:
Politics, evil

They gat no love for the people

Singing in sarkodie's voice

FTC

Dedicated to modath, omenka, madridguy, hungerbad, ngeneukwenu, progressive01, dropshot

And all the niggas that have been feeding fat on MMM

Gracias

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2016
DropShot:
This is surprising even though not unbelievable!

What unites Nigerian politicians is their personal selfish interest. Nothing more, nothing less.

Who would have thought Mimiko and Aketi could sit together this so close to election let alone laughing and showing their teeth?

The reason you hardly see me supporting any politician online[b], except my PMB whom I know is sincere and upright.
[/b]
cool cool cool
grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by AdultMaleNegro(m): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2016
Currently, there's no political party in Ondo. Just interest groups.
Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by stonemasonn: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2016
SirJeffry:
Who is sincere and upright
Lol grin
Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by crown08(m): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2016
DropShot:
This is surprising even though not unbelievable!

What unites Nigerian politicians is their personal selfish interest. Nothing more, nothing less.

Who would have thought Mimiko and Aketi could sit together this so close to election let alone laughing and showing their teeth?

The reason you hardly see me supporting any politician online, except my PMB whom I know is sincere and upright.

cool cool cool
u are not different with the politicians...
ur selfish interest is making u support the presidiot
Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kimjinkyu:
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State and the APC Gubernatorial candidate of Ondo State Mr. Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN after the closed door meeting in Akure.

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2016/11/rochas-okorocha-akeredolu-aketi-gov.html?m=1
Correct me if I am wrong please, is Olusegun Mimiko not in PDP
Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by Kimjinkyu(f): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
Wiseandtrue:

Correct me if I am wrong please, is Olusegun Mimiko not in PDP
Correct he is in PDP
Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kimjinkyu:

Correct he is in PDP
But he is having meeting with Okorocha I don't understand

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail / Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke / Buhari Appoints Aisha As Member Of Committee For Elimination Of Drug Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.