Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Can You Date Or Sleep With Your Friend' Sister? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Or Sleep With Your Friend' Sister? (1925 Views)

Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Or Sleep With Your Friend' Sister? by marvelck: 5:43am On Nov 16, 2016
Once had such an experience while in school. When the sister of a friend used to come around. We become close and before I knew it, the girl fell so much in love with me and wanted us to start dating. But cos she was the younger sister to a friend/roommate, I refused to date her or even sleep with her when she gave me the opportunity several times. I couldn't bring myself to betray the trust of a friend cos of a girl or sex. She felt bad and rejected. And got angry with me afterwards for rejecting her. Guess she didn't understand, that it is not right to date a friend's sister whether behind his back or with his knowledge. E get as the thing go be naaw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Or Sleep With Your Friend' Sister? by Jilo83(m): 5:56am On Nov 16, 2016
Yes

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Sleep With Your Friend' Sister? by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 16, 2016
Whatsapp me for more info. 07080310940

Re: Can You Date Or Sleep With Your Friend' Sister? by chiwetaluAGU(m): 5:57am On Nov 16, 2016
Ana ako nu ... ilisie imichaa onui grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Sleep With Your Friend' Sister? by kinggogo: 6:08am On Nov 16, 2016
Ayam still sleeping undecided

Re: Can You Date Or Sleep With Your Friend' Sister? by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 16, 2016
There is nothing bad in that. In as much you are not a bad boy and your friend trusts you. I have my friend's brother that actually wanted us to date but my brother said he's a bad guy although he's claiming to have changed while there is this other one my brother said he can trust me with if I'm interested in him. But hell no!
Guys plenty outside nah
There is nothing wrong with it sir

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Sleep With Your Friend' Sister? by donholy28(m): 6:15am On Nov 16, 2016
Iamhatey:
There is nothing bad in that. In as much you are not a bad boy and your friend trusts you. I have my friend's brother that actually wanted us to date but my brother said he's a bad guy although he's claiming to have changed while there is this other one my brother said he can trust me with if I'm interested in him. But hell no!
Guys plenty outside nah
There is nothing wrong with it sir
trust me on this...for guys,no matter how pretty ur friends sis is...never attempt to date her...its an unspoken rule
Re: Can You Date Or Sleep With Your Friend' Sister? by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 16, 2016
donholy28:
trust me on this...for guys,no matter how pretty ur friends sis is...never attempt to date her...its an unspoken rule
My bro, stay there while guys are finding Love anywhere with that rule of yours undecided.

I have seen many of it and they are married now. Be saying bla bla bla angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Date Or Sleep With Your Friend' Sister? by Sayelabola(m): 6:19am On Nov 16, 2016
I have done such before. And it's even the best among the few relationship experience I have ever had.

Painful nature won't allow us to marry.
Re: Can You Date Or Sleep With Your Friend' Sister? by Sayelabola(m): 6:20am On Nov 16, 2016
Iamhatey:
My bro, stay there while guys are finding Love anywhere with that rule of yours undecided.

I have seen many of time and they are married now. Be saying bla bla bla angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Sleep With Your Friend' Sister? by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 16, 2016
[quote author=Sayelabola post=51071002][/quote] kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Or Sleep With Your Friend' Sister? by Kaycee7(m): 6:52am On Nov 16, 2016
I think the unspoken condition is "You have to marry her".
Personally, if the girl likes me too, I don't see anything wrong with the relationship. If my friend can't stand the fact the fact that me and his sister are happy together, then I'm not sure he's really my friend.
Re: Can You Date Or Sleep With Your Friend' Sister? by heffem(m): 7:43am On Nov 16, 2016
I have done it even with 2 of my friend's sisters. my friend was aware of only one and not knowing the younger one came crossing my path too... it was fun anyway
Re: Can You Date Or Sleep With Your Friend' Sister? by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 16, 2016
marvelck:
Once had such an experience while in school. When the sister of a friend used to come around. We become close and before I knew it, the girl fell so much in love with me and wanted us to start dating. But cos she was the younger sister to a friend/roommate, I refused to date her or even sleep with her when she gave me the opportunity several times. I couldn't bring myself to betray the trust of a friend cos of a girl or sex. She felt bad and rejected. And got angry with me afterwards for rejecting her. Guess she didn't understand, that it is not right to date a friend's sister whether behind his back or with his knowledge. E get as the thing go be naaw
I think this is a personal ish no right or wrong
I wont do it sha because Im old fashioned and I believe somehow he will lose respect in her eyes
I mean She will be free to sit at tue same table with him
but hey thats just me
Re: Can You Date Or Sleep With Your Friend' Sister? by mamuzoOMAH(m): 10:32am On Nov 16, 2016
did it once. the trials and tribulations we passed through from the hands of the Brother was something else. well over time he consented. she is still the best girl I've had. distance and time difference eventually separated us after dating for 4 years. hmm, Ella, my super ex girlfriend.
Re: Can You Date Or Sleep With Your Friend' Sister? by Vizzim: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2016
I will say it depends on yr personality.

(1) (Reply)

At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? / People Ask: Is Sleeping With A Drunk Person Considered Rape? / Is Karma Truly Real Or Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.