Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Drop Your Views About The Re-opening Of Mmm Tomorrow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop Your Views About The Re-opening Of Mmm Tomorrow (1102 Views)

Guys: This Might Change Your Views About Marriage / Please Advice, Sad Experience With My Female Coursemate Because Of MMM / Avoid Going To The Bank On January 14th Cos Of Mmm(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Views About The Re-opening Of Mmm Tomorrow by NegeduGrace(f): 7:14am On Jan 13, 2017
tomorrow is January 14th which is the expected date for the coming back of the mavrodi ponzi scheme..for all those who invested in the scheme and yet to get a refund of their money,what are your expectations,your fear n anxiety towards the coming of mmm tomorrow January 14th-2017?
Re: Drop Your Views About The Re-opening Of Mmm Tomorrow by CentaurXXV: 7:15am On Jan 13, 2017
It won't open anyway.
Re: Drop Your Views About The Re-opening Of Mmm Tomorrow by fyneguy: 7:23am On Jan 13, 2017
Why you wan know? tongue
Re: Drop Your Views About The Re-opening Of Mmm Tomorrow by NegeduGrace(f): 7:25am On Jan 13, 2017
fyneguy:
Why you wan know? tongue
gringrin
Re: Drop Your Views About The Re-opening Of Mmm Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 13, 2017
i don't care about it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...

Thank you...
Re: Drop Your Views About The Re-opening Of Mmm Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 13, 2017
Tomorrow go be like birthday for some folks..some fit even buy cake tongue
Re: Drop Your Views About The Re-opening Of Mmm Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 13, 2017
I will re-open another account
Re: Drop Your Views About The Re-opening Of Mmm Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 13, 2017
MMM is a scheme to make the fat Russian fatter undecided
I hope its buried 60 feet under and never reborn
Re: Drop Your Views About The Re-opening Of Mmm Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 13, 2017
CentaurXXV:
It won't open anyway.
what if it does?
Re: Drop Your Views About The Re-opening Of Mmm Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Jarizod:
Tomorrow go be like birthday for some folks..some fit even buy cake tongue
Re: Drop Your Views About The Re-opening Of Mmm Tomorrow by tranxo(m): 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
You still want my view?

(1) (Reply)

Romance Story: Dirty Game (18+) Complete Season 4, A Must Read Story / Which Tribe Is Known To Be The Most Healthy Looking / I Wonder How Much Time I Have Left.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.