Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

If Your Girlfriend Drinks, She’s Most Likely Cheating On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Drinks, She’s Most Likely Cheating On You (1044 Views)

Enugu: Young Man Dumped By Girlfriend, Drinks Poison / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Drinks, She’s Most Likely Cheating On You by Mannylex(m): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2016
It is a scientific fact that most women have a lower tolerance to alcohol than men. Women are generally affected by alcohol more because they tend to have a higher proportion of body fat. As fat cannot absorb alcohol, it is concentrated at higher levels in the blood.

Women also have less dehydrogenase, a gastric enzyme that metabolizes or breaks down alcohol before it enters the bloodstream. Because of this, women absorb up to nearly 30% more alcohol into their bloodstream than men of the same height and weight who drink the same amount of alcohol.

Women are also usually shorter and lighter than men, further concentrating alcohol in their blood. Therefore, when women of average size consume one drink, it will have almost the same effect as two drinks do for the average-size man.

So what does this all mean? If your girlfriend goes out and drinks alcohol, you are most likely getting cheated on.

Women by nature are predetermined in their D.N.A to get pregnant and reproduce, and until they reach menopause they need a constant supply of penis to provide fertility. Your girlfriend might prefer your penis, but once the alcohol kicks in and she is inebriated, your penis is useless.  Out of site, out of mind (but full of semen).

In my entire life I have never met a women who was out drinking and didn’t cheat on her boyfriend. This is my rule of thumb:

One drink:  Talking to a guy (harmless).
Two drinks:  Talking very close (borderline kiss close).
Three drinks:  Makeout session.
Four drinks: Makeout session and a feel up.
Five drinks:  Bathroom Mouth Gig.
Six drinks: Hotel or backseat of the car.

The few drinking exceptions for women include weddings, work parties, birthday parties with male friends, and suicide attempts. Hormone changes during the menstrual cycle can also affect alcohol metabolism adversely, increasing the impact of alcohol.

Cheers!

http://mattforney.com/girlfriend-drinks-shes-cheating/
Re: If Your Girlfriend Drinks, She’s Most Likely Cheating On You by stefanweeks: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2016
I bow for your reasoning

Re: If Your Girlfriend Drinks, She’s Most Likely Cheating On You by slimthugchimee(m): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2016
mtchwwww nonsense undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Drinks, She’s Most Likely Cheating On You by talktonase(m): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2016
Makes alot of sense because I dated three that exhibited such whoreish behaviour...

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Drinks, She’s Most Likely Cheating On You by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 16, 2016
Because you said "It's scientifically proven" it must be true. undecided idiot grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Drinks, She’s Most Likely Cheating On You by hopeforcharles(m): 9:14am On Nov 16, 2016
Women loves freebies, and they hardly by drinks for themselves, so any guy that took her out n buy drink for her has 49% chances of making out with her. Fact and proven by op's scientific research.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Drinks, She’s Most Likely Cheating On You by amicable09(f): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2016
Lol.
Manny, on Wednesdays I'm always very serious grin but it seems like you have other plans for my Wednesday morning cheesy

Do you agree with this article?
Especially the 1-6 drink rule of thumb
Re: If Your Girlfriend Drinks, She’s Most Likely Cheating On You by Mannylex(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
amicable09:
Lol.
Manny, on Wednesdays I'm always very serious grin but it seems like you have other plans for my Wednesday morning cheesy

Do you agree with this article?
Especially the 1-6 drink rule of thumb

lolz Amy. Well this would definitely not apply to every lady, but in some cases, its true. Alcohol is an arphrodisiac and a lady who is a regular friend of the bottle would be wanting some sugar, if BF is not close by, the next nice Brother around could make do.... it wont be termed as a case of lack of self control but rather "Blame It On The Alcohol"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Drinks, She’s Most Likely Cheating On You by beau49: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
And how many will guys have to down before they start acting whorish?

tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

I Envy Black Beauty Who Don't Bleach"read The Story Of Sarah / Age In A Relationship / Man Masturbates In Front Of Benin Female Hostel, Threatens To Rape Them (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.