Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

A Sex Starved Wife Cry Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sex Starved Wife Cry Out (1870 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sex Starved Wife Cry Out by ibibiofirstlady(f): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2016
My most frequent sex partner

When I first saw Paul, he was in the best shape of his life. His pecs, abs and biceps were rock hard and in high def. I could see them clearly through his thin, and entirely insufficient wifebeater. I felt something smack its lips; perhaps it was my labia.

I had never had such an instant, visceral reaction to a man before. It was lust at first sight. I didn’t expect to see him again, but I thought and talked about him constantly afterward. Then, the universe provided -- or perhaps it was my friends, who were tired of hearing me talk about my intense attraction to this man. He came into my life.

He was smart, funny, cute, and you really could bounce a quarter off those buns. The universe had given me exactly what I asked for, but I should have also requested a whopping triple dose of raw, male virility.

The magnificent Paul turned out to have a low, low sex drive.

Of course, the only person I had to compare him to was my ex-boyfriend, a 19-year-old whose sexual appetite was insatiable, who sucked on my tits as if they were a dessert he would never taste again and who came 10 times in one memorable night. Paul was only four years older, but he didn’t want to have sex more than once a night, had absolutely no desire to wake me up in the middle of the night to do it again, and woke up the next morning and got dressed without showing any signs of wanting a quickie before work. Still, I was falling in love.

We moved in together, and our once-a-week bedtime tango dwindled quickly to once a month, two months, three. I started to hyperventilate, wondering what was wrong. Was I too fat? Was there someone else? What was wrong with me -- with us?

He gave me all sorts of reasons for his lack of desire. He wasn’t in the mood, he had a long day at work, his parents were stressing him out and he was sore after working out at the gym. He worked so hard for that beautiful body that I never got to see or touch.

From Palmchat Gist
Re: A Sex Starved Wife Cry Out by ibibiofirstlady(f): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2016
Caveat: It is not my story, I am unmarried and I will find alternative to any man that sex starve me.
Re: A Sex Starved Wife Cry Out by agbonkamen(f): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2016
which kind wahala bi dis....
Re: A Sex Starved Wife Cry Out by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: A Sex Starved Wife Cry Out by QueenNemesis(m): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2016
Talk to him about it or perhaps his close friends or relatives.
Re: A Sex Starved Wife Cry Out by Vizzim: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2016
For me the bet solution is to talk to him. Hadn't seen any man that shy away from sex. Specifically in my family.
Re: A Sex Starved Wife Cry Out by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 16, 2016
okay we have heard.

next!!!
Re: A Sex Starved Wife Cry Out by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 16, 2016

Okay, you're both married. I would've asked that you cheated. grin

Since its for better for worse... I think you should talk to him. really talk to him. you're human and you don't deserve to be sexually frustrated in such manner. if he still Tries to be A snub about your desires... I think If you can't cope anymore. divorce should suffice. smiley

Re: A Sex Starved Wife Cry Out by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2016
Hmmm and your telling us,. Wetin we go now
Re: A Sex Starved Wife Cry Out by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2016
Hmm! She should learn how to cope or divorce him, we all have deficiencies. A woman with high libido needs her match but then the man might lack other qualities expected...

I had this neigbour/coursemate back then in school, whenever his gf comes around, we would not leave his room or tell the gurl to start going home once it's past 10PM because we don't want the dude to fall sick. I guess the gf was too "strong" and been a man he will want to impress, before you know my "machi" will be down for some days or weeks. The babe dey suck the poor boy dry...lol.

NB: Before you say the guy should had gone for check-up bla bla, he had a gf before this one and every was going well and he's married now. Bottomline, he's not the too sex person...know your partner and choose wisely.

1 Like

Re: A Sex Starved Wife Cry Out by Warhawk(m): 11:43am On Nov 16, 2016
QueenNemesis:
Talk to him about it or perhaps his close friends or relatives.
Re: A Sex Starved Wife Cry Out by chigoizie7(m): 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
Till death do u part.

Deal with it.
Re: A Sex Starved Wife Cry Out by alobright17(m): 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Caveat: It is not my story, I am unmarried and I will find alternative to any man that sex starve me.
Considering your tribe,I don't think it will be a breaking news when you do.
Re: A Sex Starved Wife Cry Out by NevetsIbot(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
ehyah
Re: A Sex Starved Wife Cry Out by agrovick(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
Different strokes for different folks.
Re: A Sex Starved Wife Cry Out by luminouz(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Really! *licking lips* I like Ur type! grin

(1) (Reply)

Before You Start MMM / Girls I Really Need Your Help! / Children Of Nowadays. Tufiakwa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.