Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Before You Start MMM - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Start MMM (1866 Views)

What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / Make GOD Bless MMM For Me / See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Start MMM by Marv650(m): 7:04am On Nov 17, 2016
"A little advice about any business dealings you're contemplating or involved in already ." Pro 6:1-6 [1&2 says "my son if you have put up security for your neighbour, if you have given your handshake to a stranger, if you have been ensnared by your promise, caught by the words of your mouth ] what could this imply? Depending on how you want to apply it but business wise, it specifically says GIVEN YOUR HANDSHAKE TO STRANGER, that is when involved in a business dealing with a stranger so to say someone you don't know, but you find yourself forming alliance with him in a business, to get this better. You're in a business where you're expected to pay directly into a strangers account for the transaction to be complete or where you borrow or recieve money in a business dealing from someone you don't know, CAUGHT BY THE WORD OF YOUR MOUTH , you've gone to the extent of reaching an agreement. It further advice [3&4 do this my son Free yourself for you have fallen into the game of your neighbor. Go humble yourself and urgently plead with your neighbor , do not allow your eyes to sleep nor your eyelids to slumber ] her uses the word SON and it says do this free yourself how? Latter part says humble yourself that is pay the due because you're already binded by an agreement then afterward FREE yourself, in another word STOP,END such business dealings with the stranger, it takes humility cause it says humble yourself. And [5&6 says free yourself like a gazelle and learn the way of an ant who works before getting it's food. ] the same writter later says in Ecc 3:13,22 (also that everyone should eat and drink and find enjoyment for all his HARD WORK, it is the gift of God. And i saw that there is nothing better than for a man to find enjoyment in his work. . . ) here uses the word Hard work compare (ecc 5:18) that is work hard for your money the effect of involving in wrong business idea or dealing is mentioned in ecc 5:14(THOSE RICHES were lost because of disastrous VENTURES, and when he becomes a father to a son , he has nothing left in his POSSESSION ) So don't get involved in a business dealings in which you don't know the source, root, founder, or much about if not you risk using you whole live pursuing a DISASTROUS VENTURE. The final part what if you've recieved a warning earlier (Titus3:1 says "Continue reminding them to be in subjection and to be obedient to governments and authorities , to be ready for every good work.)obedienceto governmental authorities is of utmost importance, those authorities has warned about some business dealings, are you still getting involved in such business? Do you feel it's illegal because your friend are making it out of it ,and thus feel like it ok for you? Do you by getting involved preparing for every GOOD WORK. Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. FGN WARNS MMM IS A SCAM PLEASE APPLY THIS PRINCIPLES AND TRY IF POSSIBLE TO STOP. Just a piece of advice and my opinion from the bible viewpoint, it's your choice to decide. Thanks for reading.
Re: Before You Start MMM by kingadex(m): 7:08am On Nov 17, 2016
0157009104 GTB..... Pls can you give just help to send 14k?
Re: Before You Start MMM by kingadex(m): 7:13am On Nov 17, 2016
Have you watch Conan The Barbarian, the wizard says The gods are with you conan, Conan ask are they going to fight, he says No....then tell them to stay out of the way.Rich ppl can't give you money. Let them stay out of the Way. MMM pays
Re: Before You Start MMM by skedy1(m): 7:14am On Nov 17, 2016
Hehe...boys no go hear o, so long say them still the derive joy from mmm, uncle ur on ur own!
Re: Before You Start MMM by Marv650(m): 7:17am On Nov 17, 2016
Just to clear my conscience. MMM is one of the hardest thing to break away from in Nigeria, recession or no recession.
Re: Before You Start MMM by Jayjay0(m): 7:18am On Nov 17, 2016
Marv650:
"A little advice about any business dealings you're contemplating or involved in already ." Pro 6:1-6 [1&2 says "my son if you have put up security for your neighbour, if you have given your handshake to a stranger, if you have been ensnared by your promise, caught by the words of your mouth ] what could this imply? Depending on how you want to apply it but business wise, it specifically says GIVEN YOUR HANDSHAKE TO STRANGER, that is when involved in a business dealing with a stranger so to say someone you don't know, but you find yourself forming alliance with him in a business, to get this better. You're in a business where you're expected to pay directly into a strangers account for the transaction to be complete or where you borrow or recieve money in a business dealing from someone you don't know, CAUGHT BY THE WORD OF YOUR MOUTH , you've gone to the extent of reaching an agreement. It further advice [3&4 do this my son Free yourself for you have fallen into the game of your neighbor. Go humble yourself and urgently plead with your neighbor , do not allow your eyes to sleep nor your eyelids to slumber ] her uses the word SON and it says do this free yourself how? Latter part says humble yourself that is pay the due because you're already binded by an agreement then afterward FREE yourself, in another word STOP,END such business dealings with the stranger, it takes humility cause it says humble yourself. And [5&6 says free yourself like a gazelle and learn the way of an ant who works before getting it's food. ] the same writter later says in Ecc 3:13,22 (also that everyone should eat and drink and find enjoyment for all his HARD WORK, it is the gift of God. And i saw that there is nothing better than for a man to find enjoyment in his work. . . ) here uses the word Hard work compare (ecc 5:18) that is work hard for your money the effect of involving in wrong business idea or dealing is mentioned in ecc 5:14(THOSE RICHES were lost because of disastrous VENTURES, and when he becomes a father to a son , he has nothing left in his POSSESSION ) So don't get involved in a business dealings in which you don't know the source, root, founder, or much about if not you risk using you whole live pursuing a DISASTROUS VENTURE. The final part what if you've recieved a warning earlier (Titus3:1 says "Continue reminding them to be in subjection and to be obedient to governments and authorities , to be ready for every good work.)obedienceto governmental authorities is of utmost importance, those authorities has warned about some business dealings, are you still getting involved in such business? Do you feel it's illegal because your friend are making it out of it ,and thus feel like it ok for you? Do you by getting involved preparing for every GOOD WORK. Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. FGN WARNS MMM IS A SCAM PLEASE APPLY THIS PRINCIPLES AND TRY IF POSSIBLE TO STOP. Just a piece of advice and my opinion from the bible viewpoint, it's your choice to decide. Thanks for reading.
You piece of shiit. Whats your business with MMM?
Re: Before You Start MMM by Marv650(m): 7:33am On Nov 17, 2016
Jayjay0:

You piece of shiit. Whats your business with MMM?
guy you're taking this so personal.
Re: Before You Start MMM by Marv650(m): 7:35am On Nov 17, 2016
kingadex:
0157009104 GTB..... Pls can you give just help to send 14k?
where you keep am?
Re: Before You Start MMM by Jayjay0(m): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2016
Marv650:
guy you're taking this so personal.
Yeah cause i don't understand why Non MMM participants keep trying so hard to crash the system. MMM is a choice and not compulsory, if you like it you join if you don't like it stay away from it and don't try to paint it with dirt

1 Like

Re: Before You Start MMM by Marv650(m): 8:04am On Nov 17, 2016
Jayjay0:

Yeah cause i don't understand why Non MMM participants keep trying so hard to crash the system. MMM is a choice and not compulsory, if you like it you join if you don't like it stay away from it and don't try to paint it with dirt
did i enforce it on you (i can't even do that )i gave an advice, it might not be useful to you. Why not just be one of those who gives a view and not a comment. If by this little piece of mine i'm bringing MMM down then maybe it's alright then. If your conscience disturb you that you're in one shady business why not stop, and if otherwise why are you this so disturbed?
Re: Before You Start MMM by Jayjay0(m): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2016
Marv650:
did i enforce it on you (i can't even do that )i gave an advice, it might not be useful to you. Why not just be one of those who gives a view and not a comment. If by this little piece of mine i'm bringing MMM down then maybe it's alright then. If your conscience disturb you that you're in one shady business why not stop, and if otherwise why are you this so disturbed?
If i should ask you the reason you want to see MMM crash you won't be able to come up with any good reason. You think am disturbed?? undecided nigga its Thursday and its payday for me and other participants too.. am getting help of good 7 figures from my 6 figure PH. So instead of waiting for it to crash why not join in and make good of this golden opportunity because people like you still end up becoming a member so whats the point
Re: Before You Start MMM by SortCode(m): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2016
Bros, abeg keep ur advice to Ursef.....stop acting as if u care. Have u asked ur neighbor if he or she has taken breakfast today? Start from them if you want to show that you care
Re: Before You Start MMM by Marv650(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
his about now a word is actually enough fie the WISE
Re: Before You Start MMM by myleadmsn: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
That was way back in Nov
Re: Before You Start MMM by kingadex(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
SortCode:
Bros, abeg keep ur advice to Ursef.....stop acting as if u care. Have u asked ur neighbor if he or she has taken breakfast today? Start from them if you want to show that you care
I bet it if he can give a beggar #100...
Re: Before You Start MMM by Marv650(m): 11:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
kingadex:
I bet it if he can give a beggar #100...

You guessed right bro, actually that I gave a simple advice doesn't give you reason to cry , if you need money though For something good holla me
Re: Before You Start MMM by kingadex(m): 7:37am On Dec 26, 2016
Start with your neighbour bro...and let's see if you really care
Re: Before You Start MMM by Vikky014(f): 9:40am On Dec 26, 2016
Jayjay0:

If i should ask you the reason you want to see MMM crash you won't be able to come up with any good reason. You think am disturbed?? undecided nigga its Thursday and its payday for me and other participants too.. am getting help of good 7 figures from my 6 figure PH. So instead of waiting for it to crash why not join in and make good of this golden opportunity because people like you still end up becoming a member so whats the point
lol..7 figure ke i hope ur money wsnt frozen
Re: Before You Start MMM by Jayjay0(m): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
Vikky014:
lol..7 figure ke i hope ur money wsnt frozen
It's was..they froze my 4mil..I can post the screenshot here for the doubters...we are all hoping for the best
Re: Before You Start MMM by Vikky014(f): 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
Jayjay0:

It's was..they froze my 4mil..I can post the screenshot here for the doubters...we are all hoping for the best
Heiyah. i feel for u guys...by Gods grace they will unfreeze it
Re: Before You Start MMM by Jayjay0(m): 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
Vikky014:
Heiyah. i feel for u guys...by Gods grace they will unfreeze it
Thanks for been positive and matured

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Can You Kiss Your Lover For 30mins Without Touching Each Other? / Nigerian Oscar Award 2017 ::: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes / Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.