Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) (50482 Views)

See Photos Of World’s Tallest Man With World’s Shortest Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by kidman96(m): 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
Lol
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by davibid: 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
"There are ways that seemed right unto a man, but the end thereof is destruction"

angry

"My people perish for the lack of knowledge"

angry
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by Sweno26(m): 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
sarrki:
Somewhere in the land of the risen sun
Two people do not pound yam in one motar at the same time in the land of risen sun. It must be those preparing for "Owanbe" shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by anyicash(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
All dis things na Madness, wey poverty dey cause for Africa.
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by Maleeq(m): 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
This is the Gbagyi people from Niger.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gbagyi_people

The level of tribalism here on nairaland is getting worrisome.

2 Likes

Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
Op, is asking Rhetorical question. Asking is it safe kwa? angry

Later someone will be asking if the acts of witchery exist. angry I dint mention name! angry
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by wakes: 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
why na?
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by okechukwu16: 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
Taaa! I can do it
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by Lilimax(f): 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
Chai!
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by Franchise21(m): 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
sarrki:
Oga, it's [size=15pt] RISING [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
Don jazzy!!!!!! The Don of jazz
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
sarrki:
Somewhere in the land of the RISEN sun

Gbagaun!!!!!!!!! Up NEPA!!!!! Apayan! who be Ur class teacher?

1 Like

Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by Kelly2713(m): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
HolyHero:
the guy wants 6 pack
lolz
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by buoye1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
Na wa o

Weird
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by deuce07(m): 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
priceaction:
Many people don't know the extent our politicians, the rich, and the elites go through to get powers ,money and fame and yet they say nothing like witches and wizards. I was laughing when the owner of this forum always say witches and wizards don't exit. But I could remember that the time the oba of ota died few months back and there was curfew and rites imposed on the town from 9pm. To my amazement all the shops and offices closed early including nairaland office.
I wonder why he didn't wait for the ritualists and the priests to tell them that there is nothing like wizards and witches in what they are doing.
Then he should wait for the results. Cowards forming atheist.

What are you saying sef? Ko teba topic mu rara ni
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
Haute:
I would never allow Raine80 try this on me. 'Cos you know....she might just decide to aim for something else. cheesy
And why would I do that?
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by Jayus1: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
I like that. I will try it.
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
priceaction:
Many people don't know the extent our politicians, the rich, and the elites go through to get powers ,money and fame and yet they say nothing like witches and wizards. I was laughing when the owner of this forum always say witches and wizards don't exit. But I could remember that the time the oba of ota died few months back and there was curfew and rites imposed on the town from 9pm. To my amazement all the shops and offices closed early including nairaland office.
I wonder why he didn't wait for the ritualists and the priests to tell them that there is nothing like wizards and witches in what they are doing.
Then he should wait for the results. Cowards forming atheist
l am a co- owner of Nairaland, l invested 900 million dollars and S..eun invested 600 Million Dollars, for saying the bold, l will ban you for 900 years, the ban starts now grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
sure six pack grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by DesChyko: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
sarrki:

Why did you take it personal

Just saying the obvious

The obvious thing here is your lack of exposure.

1 Like

Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
In Donald Trump voice, Fucking Africans.
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by africanusvu(m): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
In early eighties when i was in primary school.we use to av a superman called 'POWER UTI' from kwale delta state who visits al pri\sec schools perfoming.he can lift a volswagen beetle wit his teeth.alows cars to run atop him.etc.may be dead nw.i dnt knw

1 Like

Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
sarrki:

Those women don't look Igbo to me.
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by jide114(m): 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
This is Gbaji culture (Guhari). the y are the owners of Abuja lands
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by Enyocole(f): 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
Are you thinking of starting a new relationship off/online? Or have you been in a serious relationship and you are faced with a few challenges of dating safely online

Anyways whatever case,havi it easy it is to get yourself into a hugely undesirable situation by using online dating or through a dating app.

In recent times, We realised that lots of people have in a way encountered some ugly issues while trying to get hooked up online.

Everyone who’s tried a dating website for even the briefest period of time has a few horror stories. In some cases, your whole safety can be in jeopardy

Interestingly as well, 3 in 10 people will get laid on their first date after meeting someone online.

Given that people often lie about their age, income, and other factors, there’s quite a high chance that you’ll have s£x with someone who turns out to be unsuitable for you.

In this article, I wouldn’t want to dwell on the detailed problems

Read full >>> http://enyocole.com/dating-safely-enyocole-match-making/

Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
deuce07:

What are you saying sef? Ko teba topic mu rara ni
The truth is that that is a sample of what is being done to give powers and those people are whichcraft spiritualists.
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by hugoranking(m): 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
U donminit!!!!!

Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by dangotesmummy: 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
It looks fetish and diabolical undecided
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by haryomikun(m): 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
priceaction:
Then he should wait for the results. Cowards forming atheist.
Stfu. You're dull. Because am a Christian doesn't mean if Muslims are praying, I'll scorn them.

He simply respected their culture.

Once again sir, I declare you a dull man
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by olatunyemi(m): 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
it baffles me how people just rush to comment without proper investigation,this is a culture of gwari people of niger state,check out
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by Sike(m): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
Magically fit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Igbo Names For Baby Boys And Girls / Igbos And Yorubas: A Cultural Comparison. / Itsekiri Names And Their Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.