Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) (50483 Views)

See Photos Of World’s Tallest Man With World’s Shortest Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by ghost123: 4:45am On Nov 17, 2016
hexy40:

the dressing, the Mortar & Pestles... any of those looks like that of the igbos?

It's not..
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by ghost123: 4:46am On Nov 17, 2016
ogashman:
looking at their dress...that is the traditional attire of the gbagyi people from abuja,Kaduna,Niger and nassarawa states.

True
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by lordlab99(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2016
ion also know.............but i guess d nigga is training 4 6packs
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by glossy6(f): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2016
sarrki:

Why did you take it personal

Just saying the obvious

Over hatred worry you. See confirmation of his opinion below;

Jokerman:
The colour of the wrapper would define the ethnicity of these people.... cool. ...

Awon iya osogbo...
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
Raine80:

Too late ....I am all up in there oh wait that does not sound right

shocked

Raine, I only give; I don't take. You can call me generous.

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Igbo Names For Baby Boys And Girls / Igbos And Yorubas: A Cultural Comparison. / Itsekiri Names And Their Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.