Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

What Happened To Ujujoan And Her 6 Points? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To Ujujoan And Her 6 Points? (663 Views)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / Can He Date Her 6 Years Old Friend After Given Her Out To His Street Brother / Guys, What Happened To Treasure? (wooing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Ujujoan And Her 6 Points? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2009
I am seeing a different Uju these days. And to think she used to irritate the shit out of me. Now I can even manage to read her posts.

Uju, wetin happen? Have you realised these men are not worth working for? tongue
Re: What Happened To Ujujoan And Her 6 Points? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2009
shocked shocked shocked

angry angry angry
Re: What Happened To Ujujoan And Her 6 Points? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2009
Check my posts before honey, nobody's a men basher like me on this Forum!

I still think dose points are right dou . .  even if most guys are not worth it.

Besides how about the ones I put in favour of women, you think we are not worth it    undecided
Re: What Happened To Ujujoan And Her 6 Points? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2009
Oh my bad. That is what I noticed. You are more bearable, at least on my part.
Re: What Happened To Ujujoan And Her 6 Points? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2009
You know I was never 'unbearable'. Y'all just dint want to hear what I had to say! angry
Re: What Happened To Ujujoan And Her 6 Points? by whitelexi(m): 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2009
michelin89:

Oh my bad. That is what I noticed. You are more bearable, at least on my part.

Behind every positive change in a woman, there is a man! cool cool cool
Re: What Happened To Ujujoan And Her 6 Points? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2009
Ujujoan:

I still think dose points are right dou . .  even if most guys are not worth it.

Besides how about the ones I put in favour of women, you think we are not worth it    undecided

I am not really into making plans as in creating a note of duties. I let it flow. Maybe that's why that list sounded absurd to me. But what pissed me off the most was that at the end of the day these men those duties were meant for were hardly going to fulfill theirs.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Do you know where I have seen men being thought how to be handy men? In Japanese animes where there is still a clear distinction between the roles of the sexes.

That apart, I am talking in general. Before you seemed to be adored by the males here and all of sudden you were being insulted. shocked What happened? Could you have a bipolar personality?

Don't take my thread as an offence. I am simply having fun.  cheesy wink
Re: What Happened To Ujujoan And Her 6 Points? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2009
whitelexi:

Whitelexi you are not welcomed here, so as you take come, just waka go. angry
Re: What Happened To Ujujoan And Her 6 Points? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2009
Ujujoan:

You know I was never 'unbearable'. Y'all just dint want to hear what I had to say! angry

We all read and contributed in some way. Just that you sounded like an ass-licker. The list was unrealistic. How long could you carry on with those duties?
Re: What Happened To Ujujoan And Her 6 Points? by patwhizkid(f): 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2009
Michelin!
Re: What Happened To Ujujoan And Her 6 Points? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2009
What? I am just saying my mind.

Before she used to get on my nerves, now I am starting to like her. I haven't changed my ways so something must have changed about her. Those guys who used to hail her are nor bashing her.

Did you read the thread about N1500 for home-keeping? She sounded much different.
Re: What Happened To Ujujoan And Her 6 Points? by patwhizkid(f): 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2009
lol
Re: What Happened To Ujujoan And Her 6 Points? by platinumnk(f): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2009
whitelexi:

soo sweet cheesy cheesy

@ poster- Uju's in love grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Ujujoan And Her 6 Points? by LordReed(m): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2009
michelin u sha don't want to let up on the rules tin abi. Like u say it it's not a hard and fast tin but clear definitions are necessary sometimes so that we can act rite.
Re: What Happened To Ujujoan And Her 6 Points? by tithe(m): 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2009
who is ujujoan sef
Re: What Happened To Ujujoan And Her 6 Points? by TheSeeker(m): 4:58am On Nov 04, 2009
And this thread means?
Re: What Happened To Ujujoan And Her 6 Points? by Gabry(f): 5:15am On Nov 04, 2009
I see. Interesting.
Re: What Happened To Ujujoan And Her 6 Points? by smooooooth: 10:18am On Nov 04, 2009
why the hating. i think uju rates a 100% better than u anyway.
Re: What Happened To Ujujoan And Her 6 Points? by nnemak(m): 10:26am On Nov 04, 2009
UJU must be under the influence of LOVE cheesy cheesy
Re: What Happened To Ujujoan And Her 6 Points? by CrazyMan(m): 10:36am On Nov 04, 2009
Ujujoan:

I still think dose points are right dou . .  even if most guys are not worth it.
I feel that people shouldn't be rated or judged as no one is perfect; we all make mistakes and sometimes it would take a member of the opposite sex to get us back on track.

If you haven't been lucky with men, then you shouldn't jump into conclusion that all men are bad; instead give yourself a hope that there are great ones out theree.g me
Re: What Happened To Ujujoan And Her 6 Points? by Abbeycity4(f): 10:53am On Nov 04, 2009
CrazyMan:

I feel that people shouldn't be rated or judged as no one is perfect; we all make mistakes and sometimes it would take a member of the opposite sex to get us back on track.

If you haven't been lucky with men, then you shouldn't jump into conclusion that all men are bad; instead give yourself a hope that there are great ones out ther e.g me[i][/i]

u ke?? lol 4 wia?? grin grin
Re: What Happened To Ujujoan And Her 6 Points? by CrazyMan(m): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2009
For here na.

Everyone knows I'm a good guy smiley

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Would You Do If Attacked By 2 Thieves With Ur Gal On D Way? / I Think The World Is Coming To An End: / Nigerian Seamen Can Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.