Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,803 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Guys What Would You Do If Attacked By 2 Thieves With Ur Gal On D Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Would You Do If Attacked By 2 Thieves With Ur Gal On D Way? (677 Views)

The Most Beautiful/cutest Guy/gal On Romance Land.... Ur Choice. / She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. / Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Would You Do If Attacked By 2 Thieves With Ur Gal On D Way? by Mrblazer(m): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2009
You guys are just coming from a party and when about to enter your car in a quiet place,two guys attacked you and your gal with knives demanding ur jewelry and even threatening to rape ur gal. Will you just stand there and watch? I need an answer to know if the action I took is not a stupid one.
Re: Guys What Would You Do If Attacked By 2 Thieves With Ur Gal On D Way? by 190: 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2010
Mr Blazer
i would fight the thieves with my life
so they can kill me and the girl can have the jeweries to herself
and end up marrying someone else, the next day

Mumu~
Re: Guys What Would You Do If Attacked By 2 Thieves With Ur Gal On D Way? by googles: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2010
[size=13pt]tell them to take you instead of your girl tongue tongue[/size]
Re: Guys What Would You Do If Attacked By 2 Thieves With Ur Gal On D Way? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2010
Be a martyr, I mean you love her right? Na una they say "I will cross the ocean for you, I will die for you" This was your opportunity to put your sweet nonsensical words to the test and I bet you blew it, you probably screamed like a biatch and hid behind her grin.
Re: Guys What Would You Do If Attacked By 2 Thieves With Ur Gal On D Way? by Konjour(m): 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2010
What the flyin' f**k is a helpless man supposed to do? Personally,i'd just take out my mobile and what else, dial 911 for chrissakes!!! grin grin grin
Re: Guys What Would You Do If Attacked By 2 Thieves With Ur Gal On D Way? by Konjour(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2010
What in the seventh heaven has ''the flyin' f, u, c, k got to do with ''be intimate with'' ,what tha lipsrsealed!!!!!! Jeez,this is unbelievably hilarous!!! undecided undecided angry
Re: Guys What Would You Do If Attacked By 2 Thieves With Ur Gal On D Way? by Kgdavid(m): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2010
give em the flippin jewelry . it takes at least one guy to hold the girl down while the other one will do his thing which will leave them vulnerable to your attack so they wont be able to rape her as the odds will be evenly stacked. in any case it's just knives right? fight and run. if it was guns or something really life threatening then you leave her and run for help. This is just my logical reasoning and in fact a case like this did occur here. personally i don't think i would be able to leave any chic behind to suffer helplessly. then again it depends on the type of chic she is.
Re: Guys What Would You Do If Attacked By 2 Thieves With Ur Gal On D Way? by xynerise: 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2010
It depend on how much I love the gal. If I dont love her mehn I go cut out grin

(1) (Reply)

Can U Father A Child For An Ex-girlfriend / My Heart Is Broken Again / What Is Wrong With Such Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.