Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad (4369 Views)

10 Memes On The Trending Sex Doll / Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by PapiNigga: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
Yeah English Demons Are Taking Over!!!

Keith Mackinnon and his pretty yoruba bride Lola Adio had their wedding ceremony last weekend, and these lovely wedding photos of theirs had set social media ablaze...

Most especially the one of the groom and his fellow English Demons...
We say HML to them!!!

CC: lalasticlala

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/11/see-trending-wedding-photos-of-this.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by PapiNigga: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2016

Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
Yorubas, the most accommodating tribe so far. God bless your home.

Erm erm
If you wan make 'ogun' Oko oya catch you, don't quote me to type BS angry sad

10 Likes

Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
MissHatey:

Erm erm

tongue undecided

Oya do your worse

1 Like

Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
HML to them smiley
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by kinggogo: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
Lovely smiley

Nna na to find wan confirm white chick oo

Naija gals shakara don too much jaree undecided grin
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by omega25red(m): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
love is strong oo i mean that dude no try
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
ellacute45:

tongue undecided

Oya do your worse
Ella, you are pretty oo. Don't Lemme dash you out to OGUN angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
MissHatey:
Ella, you are pretty oo. Don't Lemme dash you out to OGUN angry

cheesy
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by Winnelyn(f): 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
i also wish to marry a white guy cheesy
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by Phut(f): 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
Looks wise dem no match. The girl is much finer than the man

1 Like

Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by Vizzim: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
Seems all Nigerian ladies dey run go white man hand. Well i love my Naija baby.
HML 2 them
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by wassade: 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
10/10
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
which one is English demon?
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
PapiNigga:
More photos @ http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/11/see-trending-wedding-photos-of-this.html?m=1
The girl looks so fresh and lean with moderate make up...so pretty. The handsome dude is so lucky. I've seen quite a number of pretty yoruba girls marry Britons in the UK. Most of them met at the university. I'm still trying to find the secret behind the oyinbos' preference for yoruba ladies, especially the britons.
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by advanceDNA: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
Yoruba lad??

3 Likes

Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by olaleks007(m): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
Chai..... See her mouth

She don't suck oyinbo prick wella
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by laykhorn(m): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
MissHatey:
Yorubas, the most accommodating tribe so far. God bless your her marriage angry sad

Ermmmm! You no go still sell me that your phone ehn

Back to topic.
Great couple. Look good together. Wish them bliss and all they wish for
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by Gofwane(m): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
@op, see your mouth like 'SET THE MEDIA ABLAZE' cheesy so after burning down the media, which one did you use open this thread?
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
The guy white o like hypo
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by AlPeter: 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
Winnelyn:
i also wish to get married to a white guy cheesy
lad? married?!!!*faintz*una wan Kee person? Op correct yourself.
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by Twizzy30(m): 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by bendutch(m): 12:00am On Nov 17, 2016
Congrats on your new catch. He's a good mugu... shave him well.
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by brightworld2(m): 12:55am On Nov 17, 2016
Winnelyn:
i also wish to marry a white guy cheesy
amen
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by Apina(m): 2:23am On Nov 17, 2016
Who is a lad? @ op
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by GetUmad: 6:00am On Nov 17, 2016
Trump, see wetin you cause.
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by Masterclass32: 6:04am On Nov 17, 2016
Fine gurl. HML.
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 17, 2016
laykhorn:

Ermmmm! You no go still sell me that your phone ehn
I resemble phone seller
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by laykhorn(m): 7:41am On Nov 17, 2016
MissHatey:
I resemble phone seller

Madam, na me go buy that your Hot last last. Have you sold it actually?
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 17, 2016
laykhorn:

Madam, na me go buy that your Hot last last. Have you sold it actually?
tongue tongue tongue
I no sell again sir. Still rocking it like always pad tongue
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by Osyxcel(m): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2016
MissHatey:

Erm erm

BS undecided
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos Of This Oyinbo Man & Yoruba Lad by laykhorn(m): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2016
MissHatey:
tongue tongue tongue
I no sell again sir. Still rocking it like always pad tongue

When you ready, I'm ready. Just know your money dey reduce like that till e go enter NGN 0,000

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guess Which Animal Is This / Viral Photo Of New Born Baby Surrounded By 1,616 IVF Needles Her Parents Used / Need To Know If Am Doing The Right In A 6 month Old Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.