Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? (7373 Views)

Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. / How To Attract A Woman - What The Rich Guys Know And You Dont / ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by ATWAR: 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2009
I WILL REMOVE YOUR PICS BUT RELEASE MY ID AND MY THREAD.

THE ID MEANS THE WORLD TO ME, MICHELLIN89 THERE IS STILL TIME FOR YOU NOW, TOMORROW MIGHT BE LATE
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by paddylo1(m): 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2009
YES I LIVE IN ITALY AND I AM A PROUD ESAN GIRL. If you have a problem with it, kill yourself.

michelin thou does protest too much. . . . . , anyway this thread is not quite productive so am out.
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by ATWAR: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2009
MICHELLIN MOD MIGHT NOT BE THERE FOR YOU,

I KNOW WHAT I HAVE

I KNOW WHAT I CAN DO, THAT IS WHY I AM WARNING YOU, THERE IS TIME FOR YOU NOW AND I MEAN I WILL DO YOU PERSONALLY IF THING GO ON LIKE THIS,
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by Princek12(m): 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2009
The poster has not explained what she meant by "class." Any other girls with the knowledge of what the poster meant by class are welcome to explain that word to me.
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by spikedcylinder: 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2009
Pharoh:

This thread should have been locked right at the first page if not for double standard  sad

Why? The OP posted her feelings as regards a certain issue, how is that a double standard? Or are you one of the selective readers that ignores women bashing threads all the time? E.g the "Why Are All Women Sex Materials And Not Wife Materials" thread. That one flew just past you, didn't it?
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by Vicboya(m): 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2009
Haba Nlanders.Aunty michelin,sumtims i wonder if we do tink d consequences of wat we say,write & do in life.Madam hav u heard dat beauty is vain witout character.I've seen butifu virgins witout character.Believ me or remeba me in d near future dat guy u are runin down hear can be a great fellow 2morw.Am nt sayin u shud love d guy bt all dose stuf u wrote were uncalld 4.I can tell u real names of girls i've met in life who tuk me as grt frnds bt i was lovin dem,finaly ask dem out & d answer was it didnt mak me mad at them neither were dey mad at me.As far as i am concern no woman is higher than me caus God made it so.My questn has always bin is she a virteous woman.Pls tak ur time & read proverbs 31:10 to end & u will undastand wat i mean.U hav d right 2 say to any guy bt neva u tink u're 2 much.Well i pity d guy caus u finish am no be small.Hey guys we nid 2 wake,be focusd & straight 4ward.I am 26 & i stil stand by it,no 2 premarital sex,u can if u believ u can.Madam michelin favor pple by bein thier frnd.
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by ATWAR: 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2009
SPIKEDCYLINDER , PLS RELEASE MY ID, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS MEAN TO ME

RELEASE IT
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by spikedcylinder: 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2009
Princek12:

The poster has not explained what she meant by "class." Any other girls with the knowledge of what the poster meant by class are welcome to explain that word to me.

Status. Presumably physical and financial.
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by PCbusayo(f): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2009
Can you please send d pictures of d two of you so Nairalanders can judge who is the ugliest between you two, And ifr you were comfortable enough to be friends with him, spend money on each other,laugh at each other"s jokes I dont see why a proposal should be a problem and the worst you could have done was a simple No, come to think of it IF D GUY IN QUESTION WAS STINKING RICH Nairalanders would never come in.
Apart from being a childish act by dropping this on our plates it is even morally wrong for you to look down on people . Abeg lower yourself so dat God can lift you up dat guy might be your Mr right.

cool cool cool
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by FBS: 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2009
Princek12:

er, I asked the same question and this was the reply I got:

FBS:

What class is the OP talking about? undecided

tkb417:

young, upwardly mobile and streetwise pros.

@tkb417, hehehe! na me you praise like this?  grin But come sunday, no padi padi oo!  grin cool  cool

PS: It's bleeding HOT in here!!!
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by paddylo1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2009
MICHELLIN MOD MIGHT NOT BE THERE FOR YOU,

I KNOW WHAT I HAVE

I KNOW WHAT I CAN DO, THAT IS WHY I AM WARNING YOU, THERE IS TIME FOR YOU NOW AND I MEAN I WILL DO YOU PERSONALLY IF THING GO ON LIKE THIS,

on second thoughts i think i might stay behind this is getting interesting,
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by spikedcylinder: 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2009
Deji, was your ID banned again?
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by ATWAR: 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2009
MODERATORS YOU ARE ALL LOOKING AT THIS OPPRESSOR WITH HER OPPRESSIONS

IS THIS HOW YOU HAVE CHOSE TO RUN THIS HONORABLE SITE
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by Ben13: 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2009
Pharoh:

This thread should have been locked right at the first page if not for double standard  sad

If the pics were somebody else's pics and she didn't send a PM after seeing the thread, that's when it'll be wrong and I will admit this your 'double standard' adjective. grin

Pharoh:

Lets leave it that way before it leads to something else.

so be it.

spikedcylinder:

Why? The OP posted her feelings as regards a certain issue, how is that a double standard? Or are you one of the selective readers that ignores women bashing threads all the time? E.g the "Why Are All Women Sex Materials And Not Wife Materials" thread. That one flew just past you, didn't it?

I tire o
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by tkb417(m): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2009
@tkb417, hehehe! na me you praise like this?   Not come sunday, no padi padi oo!

u be ma guy
Sunday nor fit separate us; meanwhile

we suppose beat N-Zealand na, abi wht do u think?
i'll hit u up on that thread b4 we derail this
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by spikedcylinder: 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2009
Michelin did not ban you, she doesn't have the power to do so.
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by hclacid(m): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2009
hi poster, this is supposed to be a respectable forum and not one for insulting people's parents. afterall whatz the big deal? must you make noise about a negligible situation like this. with all due respect stop being childish. one love
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2009
Princek12:

1. Physically he is atrocious.
2. Intellectually even more: he can't speak any language decently except yoruba. How can you carry such a person to events?
3. Culturally ignorant. You can't have any type of discussion with him and I also hated his submissive attitude.
4. Character wise a total coward and a hypocrite.

Besides those saying why was I his friend in the first place, well i told him that I wasn't interested in him, so why couldn't we be friends? However he had no right to go about acting like my bf (ewwww).

I may choose my dates based on looks and other things but I am not so choosy in friendship, not that he had a relevant role in my life anyways.
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by ATWAR: 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2009
WELL I WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW,

THE WARNING WILL GO ON AND ON BUT ONE DAY , YOU GUYS MIGHT NOT HEAR FROM MICHELLIN89 AGAIN

I WILL NOT LIKE TO DO IT BUT WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING ME THROUGH MIGHT PUSH THE EVIL OUT OF ME, THERE IS TIME NOW
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by FBS: 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2009
tkb417:

u be ma guy
Sunday nor fit separate us; meanwhile

we suppose beat N-Zealand na, abi wht do u think?
i'll hit u up on that thread b4 we derail this
My person. . .we go jam! wink
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by ATWAR: 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2009
SPIKE, SHE SENT ME THE THREAT B4,

I AM SURE YOU ALL KNOW ABOUT IT, BUT ALL I AM SAYING IS REALSE IT, I WILL REMOVE HER PICS FAST FAST

THE ID MEANS A LOT TO ME ,
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by BoredAtWor: 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2009
[@ michelin89

Where in Italy are you ?
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by ATWAR: 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2009
WHERE WERE THE MODERATOR WHEN SHE INSULTED MY MOTHER

REMEMBERING WHAT SHE SAID ALONE WORTH KILLING HER

BUT WHAT SHE HAS DONE NOW IS PUTTING FIRE TO THE DRY WOODS.

BASHING AND ALL WILL STOP BUT RELEASE MY ID AND MY THREAD
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by spikedcylinder: 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2009
She didn't threaten you, she told you to remove her picture from your post -- as a Mod, I could have done it too.

Whilst I admit that the moment you put your photo on a public forum like NL, it becomes public property, you really should have backed down when she complained about taking her picture out of your post -- you attacked her personally.
You attacked her from the very beginning of this thread so I don't know why you got very offended when she attacked you back. You're barking up the wrong tree here regarding your ban, you should be emailing Admin instead.

Personally, I'd be interested in all these your spiritual threats though, they are hilarious! cheesy
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by ATWAR: 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2009
SPIKE AND FRIENDS PLS RELEASE MY ID

I REALLY NEED IT BADLY
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by ATWAR: 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2009
SPIKE DO SOMETHING, I NEED THE ID

YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, PLS
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2009
ATWAR:

WHERE WERE THE MODERATOR WHEN SHE INSULTED MY MOTHER

REMEMBERING WHAT SHE SAID ALONE WORTH KILLING HER

BUT WHAT SHE HAS DONE NOW IS PUTTING FIRE TO THE DRY WOODS.

BASHING AND ALL WILL STOP BUT RELEASE MY ID AND MY THREAD

Did I pick on your mother all of a sudden? NO YOU CAME TO MY THREAD TO CALL ME A PROSTITUTE SIMPLY BECAUSE OF MY LOCATION. What were you expecting? I'd thank you. So you worst. Illiterate agbaya!!!

ATWAR:

SPIKE, SHE SENT ME THE THREAT B4,

I AM SURE YOU ALL KNOW ABOUT IT, BUT ALL I AM SAYING IS REALSE IT, I WILL REMOVE HER PICS FAST FAST

THE ID MEANS A LOT TO ME ,

I sent you a PM as a moderator asking you to remove a picture you posted without consent. This is not the first time I  have sent PMs to caution members so drop the victim act.
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by spikedcylinder: 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2009
Atwar, email Admin!!!!
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by Pharoh: 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2009
spikedcylinder:

This thread was meant to bash the men and i am not blind to those other threads, they should all be locked as well.

spikedcylinder:

She didn't threaten you, she told you to remove her picture from your post -- as a Mod, I could have done it too.

Whilst I admit that the moment you put your photo on a public forum like NL, it becomes public property, you really should have backed down when she complained about taking her picture out of your post -- you attacked her personally.
You attacked her from the very beginning of this thread so I don't know why you got very offended when she attacked you back. You're barking up the wrong tree here regarding your ban, you should be emailing Admin instead.

Personally, I'd be interested in all these your spiritual threats though, they are hilarious! cheesy

That message was a threat to the poster and she was wrong in that aspect. Don't take spiritual threats lightly  grin
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by debest1(m): 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2009
@ poster
Class ko, classroom ni
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by ATWAR: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2009
SPIKE  DON`T GO FOR LONG PROCESS

EXTEND MY PLEAD TO THE ADMIN.
Re: Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? by ATWAR: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2009
RELEASE MY ID AND MICHELLIN WILL BE FREE

IF NOT, I BET SHE WON`T LIVE TO TELL THE STORIES,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Ladies, See Postures That Will Keep Your Man Coming / See fat ass a I nak Last night / This Lady Is Surely Every Guys Taste (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.