Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** (1566 Views)

Pls Help! Am Seriously In Love With A Guy That Dont Seem To Love Me / Don't Some Guys Know Their Class? / These Are Bra Advertisements.do You Know Their Meaning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by deltalife(m): 11:14am On Dec 10, 2010
Ladies seem not to know the age period in which their beauty attracts every man and seas the opportunity of it to get their MR Right. 
It is annoying that after they would have finish having Fun with their life that they start thinking of settling down. It hurts me to see all those big ladies not having a prospective Mr.
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by 190: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2010
deltalife:

Ladies seem not to know the age period in which their beauty attracts every man and [size=20pt]seas[/size] the opportunity of it to get their MR Right.
It is annoying that after they would have finish having Fun with their life that they start thinking of settling down. It hurts me to see all those big ladies not having a prospective Mr.

what kind of sea

Indian sea
Atlantic ocean
Pacific ocean
or Red sea

or is it Ikpoba river~
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by freecocoa(f): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2010
If it hurts you that they don't have a prospective mr right,why not marry them and be their mr right.
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by Omolola1(f): 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2010
dont undastand
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by iyatrustee(f): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2010
freecocoa:

If it hurts you that they don't have a prospective mr right,why not marry them and be their mr right.

well said friend. [s]that is why i have decided to make silvertuke my Mr Wrong[/s] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2010
freecocoa:

exactly!!!!

@poster
live YOUR life the best you can and stop worrying about others. what makes you think that while they were "having fun", they were not looking at the same time?! or is there some manuals that says that while looking for mate, you should act like a nun?!
to each their own
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by Dyt(f): 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2010
Dont mind d poster jor
his hrt s jst bn grinded
by dia writin u shall know dem
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by freecocoa(f): 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2010
iyatrustee:

well said friend. [s]that is why i have decided to make silvertuke my Mr Wrong[/s] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
so you are hell bent on snatching my chiker,well no longthing,take him i dash you.
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by kmoneyE(m): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2010
@ OP thats a note of warning for ladies never to play away with their lives** Am beautiful- am gorgeous-am an angel***have eaten up the thinking of most ladies~Forgetting that their life span could be likened to that of a flower that blossom in the day to attract every butterfly  undecided

freecocoa:

so you are hell bent on snatching my chiker,well no longthing,take him i dash you.

Hmm sad shocked
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by DaCork: 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2010
23rd of every months. truss me i no! wink
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by iyatrustee(f): 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2010
freecocoa:

thanks dearie kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss @ Silvertuke, here i come baby cheesy cheesy
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by freecocoa(f): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2010
k-money £:

@ OP thats a note of warning for ladies never to play away with their lives** Am beautiful- am gorgeous-am an angel***have eaten up the thinking of most ladies~Forgetting that their life span could be likened to that of a flower that blossom in the day to attract every butterfly  undecided

Hmm sad shocked
Why are you shocked?i dashed him out cos of u naw.
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by kmoneyE(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2010
freecocoa:

Why are you shocked?i dashed him out cos of u naw.

Good idea~ I was just surprised to hear that name* Hope he is not 190 friend~~ 190 the conspirator~
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by Omolola1(f): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2010
hmmmmn
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by kmoneyE(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2010
[size=20pt]Yes~~ crystal clear**[/size]
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by iyatrustee(f): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^^this your new writting style. Giant prints mode activated? grin grin grin
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by 190: 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2010
I didnt conspire to do anything

Im not quilty

I only wanted free kola just for one nite

she agreed!! angry
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by deltalife(m): 10:36am On Dec 13, 2010
freecocoa:

Sure before I came up with this, you should know I have been helping out some how, even though am not the type.
Now I have FOUR (4) Single Ladies Staying alone( I mean big gurlsss) that will never let me have my rest. I cant kill my self but Bleep as much as I can, and still do Iyanga on top. My weekend is never boring.
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by Money177E(m): 10:46am On Dec 13, 2010
Mouth making machine*** more talk less action tongue tongue

ACTIVE MAN IS JUST LIKE A VOLCANIC ROCK
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by iyatrustee(f): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2010
^^^seems you are born again grin grin grin where is your" Benjamins that are God Given" tongue tongue tongue
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by Money177E(m): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2010
iyatrustee:

^^^seems you are born again grin grin grin where is your" Benjamins that are God Given" tongue tongue tongue

Iya hmm how you dey this morning naww tongue my benjamins is secure and intact**

NO LELE I FULL GROUND
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by iyatrustee(f): 11:34am On Dec 13, 2010
^^^^ so what earned you the Ban again this time? you must really be a thorn in the flesh of those MOD cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by Money177E(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2010
iyatrustee:

^^^^ so what earned you the Ban again this time? you must really be a thorn in the flesh of those MOD cheesy cheesy cheesy

Because must you people cant tell them the truth dey need to hear** We were discussing a nice tread and the mod just remove the tread** So i got no choice than to tell them that they got their brains in their anus** banning is nothing new since my laptop would not be banned**I can always come back immediately after banning with another money 2020 or money anything wink wink
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by SALady(f): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2010
@poster for real, its this thinking that I dont get. Lets use Oprah as an example she met her life partner at 39/40yrs if am not mistaken. Now that is quite grown and lets face it Oprah, has never been a beauty by all means. Yes her money is pretty, but have you seen Stadman?

So now what do we say about this case? What's beauty and age got to do with it?
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by deltalife(m): 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2010
I don't think I have anything to prove to anybody about how I've helped out, Believe whatever you like, but the fact remains that it's not fair that our ladies are being eaten like biscuit by sugar- daddies and after wasting their precious youthful body, they start envying those that cultivated their own in a reasonable relationship.( those in their husband house enjoying the stuff legally)
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by kaymoney2(m): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2010
Money177 £:

Because must you people cant tell them the truth dey need to hear** We were discussing a nice tread and the mod just remove the tread** So i got no choice than to tell them that they got their brains in their anus** banning is nothing new since my laptop would not be banned**I can always come back immediately after banning with another money 2020 or money anything wink wink

REST IN PEACE AND NOT IN PIECES MONEY177 £
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by Dyt(f): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2010
Kay
u no get rep again o
chai
only u?
Pele tie o
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by kaymoney2(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2010
Dyt:

Kay
u no get rep again o
chai
only u?
Pele tie o

Yes only me** But i dont give a fucck* Am back and better wink wink
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by iyatrustee(f): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2010
kay-money:

REST IN PEACE AND NOT IN PIECES MONEY177 £

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked again?kaymoney, na wa oh. if i no know where you from i for talk say na militant you be grin grin u might need a consultant for inspiration for new names cheesy tongue
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by kaymoney2(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2010
iyatrustee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked again?kaymoney, na wa oh. if i no know where you from i for talk say na militant you be grin grin u might need a consultant for inspiration for new names cheesy tongue

Really am not a militant but they just dont like me the way i like them and pray for them for change of heart**If you need a rebirth of your name just holla me wink wink
Re: ***ladies Dont seem to know their Glow season*** by deltalife(m): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2010
Kay-M, you must have done something very

annoying to these girls becos the tsing is becoming toomuch.

Why are you refusing to give them what they want naaa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Most Born Again Black Women Single? / Atonement / The "Nice Guy" Vs The "Bad Guy" Debate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.