Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 (32691 Views)

Luke 14:25-27: If You Will Be My Disciple,you Should Hate Your Father And Mother / Comparison Of Ezekiel 37:4-10, Ephesians 5:25-27 And Revelation 12:10-11 / The Complete Breakdown Of Luke 21 and the end of time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by sukkottt: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
jonbellion:
that is extremely unlikely
Extremely
i said it 4 years ago when it wasnt common knowledge. 2012 I ( under the tutelage and auspices of YAH ) said obama the 44th american president is the last american president. it is a done deal. the whole trump winning thing was just a ritual. the end of an empire ritual
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
sukkottt:
i said it 4 years ago when it wasnt common knowledge. 2012 I said obama the 44th american president is the last american president. it is a done deal. the whole trump winning thing was just a ritual. the end of an empire ritual
Okay

1 Like

Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Coldfeet(f): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
missjo:
Okay, but not yet. There's still a lot to be done in the world, and personally I want to see my grand kids.
Your signs may be proof of the end, but isn't a day supposed to be like 1000yrs in the sight of God?

It's very possible the signs which have become more pronounced in the last 5years hasn't even reached a day in the eyes of God.
So if God is planning to sound the trumpet tomorrow in heaven time, it means we still have 1000yrs to go before that in earth time. tongue grin grin
Lolz! You want to see just your grandkids? And your grandkids to will say hey God wait o I want to see my grand kids too! And before you know it rapture is here... Hehehehehe instead of asking God to wait why not get ready and wait for God so you, me and all of us won't be caught unawares?

1000 years in Gods eye is like a day in ours... Tick tock tick tock tick tock....
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by sukkottt: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
justscorchone:
Quick question

Man is about to visit Mars and start a colony,when the rapture comes does it mean those that went would dodge judgment?
the ones who visit mars will be the raptured wink
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Btruth: 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

Provide proof where I implied this Clinton victory, or please get out of my thread. This thread is for the willing and the malleable of heart, not for stone hearted disbelievers!

If you are so weak-minded that at this very point in time you still cannot see that Obama will NOT hand over to Trump, there is no need engaging in any conversation with you or trying to make you see reason.
......only time will tell. Whatever will be will be. "Que Sera Sera"
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
repent....repent....repent. God is real, heaven is real
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by davidif: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

Provide proof where I implied this Clinton victory, or please get out of my thread. This thread is for the willing and the malleable of heart, not for stone hearted disbelievers!

If you are so weak-minded that at this very point in time you still cannot see that Obama will NOT hand over to Trump, there is no need engaging in any conversation with you or trying to make you see reason.

Obama will not hand over to Trump? You think this is Nigeria or some African country where the President can do whatever he likes?
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by shaneroberts26: 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jesus/Yeshua is already on nairaland and he is a 28yrs old Igbo guy,from Orlu in Imo state.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by wealthyhenry(m): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
we are not just in the end times, but also in the last days of the end time... apostle Johnson suleiman

1 Like

Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by wealthyhenry(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
we are not only in the end times, but also in the last days of the end time... Apostle Johnson Suleiman
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by uzoexcel(m): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
So u are using usa elections as one of ur end time signs? Huh
Wat about d nairalander who prophesied that Hillary was gonna win the election and added that she was d antiChrist candidate?

And who are the renowned men of God u talkn about? T.B JOSHUA?
Why dddnt d pope anoint Hillary too?
MrPresident1:
THE BREAKDOWN

There shall be signs in the sun in the moon and in the stars

The Bible is written in such a way that events in heaven, or in the stars, or astrological events and bodies are used to represent the events on earth. As above so below.

Literally speaking, there are numerous signs that are being given off by the sun and the moon and the stars of heaven to show that we are in the time of the end. The incidence of solar flares in the sun has increased. In recent times there have been many signs from the moon, we have become familiar with red moons, black moons, honey moons, super moons etc., the stars are also unrelentingly giving out signs that indeed the saviour is here.

Figuratively speaking, the sun, the moon and the stars all set in the firmament of heaven are the leaders of our world. The leading nations of the world and all their honourable men, their top personalities are the sun, the moon and the stars of the world. They are the illuminated ones who provide direction for the world, they provide and dominate the issues. The signs being given off by these heavenly bodies cannot be missed by the one who is watching.

The most recent sign in heaven has been the presidential election in America where contrary to widespread expectations and prophecies from acclaimed men of God, the one who was not expected to win, the one of whom it is said did all he could, said all he could say to make sure he did not win the elections, won the election in a landslide cum tsunami! Now there are protests everywhere and everyone is bracing up for eventualities. This is a very strong sign of distress in the heavens.

The sun and the moon and the stars are all wondering as to what course the world is heading. Everyone is bracing up and expectant. Literally and figuratively speaking, everyone can see the signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by uzoexcel(m): 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
We 'll hold u to ur words!!!as per d handover
MrPresident1:

Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

This is not about you or I, this is bigger than both of us atleast for now until the Son of man comes. I have given you no terms, so I am not expecting any acceptance of any terms.

President Obama will not hand over to president elect Donald Trump, it is Bible prophecy. Read the thread again to see how events will unfold.

The Bible is infallible.

Better don't run away or delete ur account wen ur false prophecy don't come 2 pass. Obama is in preparation for an official handover process n no power in heaven or earth can stop d exchange of presidential baton in d US. Der shall b no Armageddon or nuclear holocaust as prophecied by u false endtime prophets. 2017 will usher in a new world government dt will help stabilise n end conflicts around d world. U false prophets are d ones d bible warned us about. Don't worry i will revisit diz thread again next year 2 remind u hw false u are
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Eminentsaint(m): 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

"Weak minded?" Haba! Those words were not necessary except if accepting your 'prophecy' is by force which doesn't give you the go-ahead to insult someone you don't know.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by shotster50(m): 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
Every new generation thinks their time is the last .. that their time is the most important in human history... Not realising that they are nothing but a speck in the eye of history.... Human ancestors have walked the Earth for over 6 million years.... I can assure you that there is nothing happening today that hasn't happened before in a different shape or form.

Anyone can read the Bible and make whatever ridiculous prediction they can conjure up and that is the magic of religion... The ambiguity.

2 Likes

Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by omojeesu(m): 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
MrPresident1:
Luke 21:25
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and [size=15pt]in the moon,[/size]

Let he who is watching continue to watch faithfully.

In the past 3 days, we have had the super moon, the moon appears its biggest to observers on earth because it is at its closest point to us. This super moon as big as this size was last seen in 1948,and the next one to come is in the far future. These are signs for the discerning watcher.

There is now plenty of advance information, he that hath an ear, let him ear.

https://www.nairaland.com/3465551/world-gaze-supermoon-pictures

Thank you.

But didn't you miss out the rapture in all of these?
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
MrPresident1 you started well and I read the entire post then got to the point where you chastised someone and made a statement about Obama not handing over to Trump come Jan 20. Pls how did that correlate with the entirety of your earlier biblical interpretation ? I mean, I know the answer you may give me going by the flow of the gist, but really? I mean seriously sir? Trump / Obama?
Ok, let me ask this question, what happens if Obama does hand over to Trump? Will it negate all you typed? No! Hence, the flaw in your final assumption.

shotster50 thank you! You couldn't have said it better.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by monica40: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
Christianity and Islam are Trash,Violet and Terrorist religion.European Create Christianity and Islam they are against Christian and Holy Scripture.Europeans wrote the Quran,Christianity and Islam is only 300year old Europeans never wrote Holy Scripture The God Creator of our father Abraham.wrote Holy Scripture (stjohn 21v24v25)Holy Scripture is over 5000year old. Evil Europeans created similar religion call Christianity and Islam to destroy Christian Culture.you can not find the word Christianity in Holy Scripture.ALL these Churchs Catholic, Anglican and Pentecostal,Sabatharian,Redeemed,Christ Embassy,winners chapel,Lord’s Chosen,Celestial,Deeper Life, are not in Scripture they are
against the Holy Scripture.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Akeema14: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
All the prophesy in the Bible is not wat u can translate ordinarily.... It requires the help of Holy Spirit.... There are some lessons I learnt when I read your post.... It's crystal clear to us all that "the end is near".....but something baffles me about wat u said.. U said Obama will not hand over to trump becos it is written in the Bible... Lol.... Pls where was it written, can u pls back it up with Bible reference?... Bible has a deeper meaning, so don't just read and conclude dat u av got the meaning, rather read, meditate and ask the spirit of God for proper understanding ... Pls stop giving pagans opportunity to mock Bible using your above word... If u want to predict, pls do. No one is stopping u but pls stop predicting wat Bible does not prophesy. What u said is not a prophesy from God or from word of God (bible).. It is your own prediction.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by NobilityPays(m): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

You'd want to check my signature.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by najib632(m): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
MrPresident1:
Luke 21:25-27
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory

This passage from the Bible, and the happenings in our world today shows that indeed we are very much in the last time of the end of time. This verse can be examined on two levels; on the direct literal interpretation of the verse which is just fine, and the figurative interpretation which (perhaps ironically) presents a more real time understanding/relationship. The Bible records that Jesus never spoke a word, except in a parable Mathew 13:34, so we should know that this passage has deeper meaning.

This passage is the sequence of events leading to the coming of the Son of God.
What is the meaning of son of man
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by missjo(f): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
Coldfeet:
Lolz! You want to see just your grandkids? And your grandkids to will say hey God wait o I want to see my grand kids too! And before you know it rapture is here... Hehehehehe instead of asking God to wait why not get ready and wait for God so you, me and all of us won't be caught unawares?

1000 years in Gods eye is like a day in ours... Tick tock tick tock tick tock....
To be honest, I don't even think about it (judgment day I mean). It should come whenever it wants, I just don't believe it's anytime soon. grin
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by missjo(f): 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
redcliff:

Lol. Must day end before jesus come? Lmao!
Well even if it's 12hrs from now in heaven time, that's still 500yrs in earth time. cheesy
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by missjo(f): 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
victorazy:

Funny dude grin

Indeed the signs are almost completed.
We've had blood moon revelation spoke about and sun turning dark (eclipse) and the one that suprises me was the bible says the sun will be wearing "sackcloth" the Holy spirit opened my eye and to understand that sackcloth is the (corona) round the sun during total eclipse and I was marveled.
What signs are remaining for it to be completed? I'm interested.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by MrPresident1: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
samsard:
And we wonder why Nigeria is where it it currently is right now. I'll screen grab this false prophecy so that I can remind you, and put you to shame when Trump is sworn in.

False prophecy ehn? LMAO. Let us wait and see na wink
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by MrPresident1: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
lomprico:
Kolo pipu plenty o!

Mrpresident1 I dey greet o!

Bros, I dey hail you back. This one is stroooong meat o. You need a very strong and elastic mind to take in.

It is a true prophecy, it will not fail. wink
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by victorazy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
missjo:

What signs are remaining for it to be completed? I'm interested.

Just visit the book of revelation in the bible, though is highly concentrated but pray for comprehension.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by MrPresident1: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
MrPresident1 you started well and I read the entire post then got to the point where you chastised someone and made a statement about Obama not handing over to Trump come Jan 20. Pls how did that correlate with the entirety of your earlier biblical interpretation ? I mean, I know the answer you may give me going by the flow of the gist, but really? I mean seriously sir? Trump / Obama?
Ok, let me ask this question, what happens if Obama does hand over to Trump? Will it negate all you typed? No! Hence, the flaw in your final assumption.

shotster50 thank you! You couldn't have said it better.

All eyes on America because America dictates the course of the world. America is the heavens of this present world, the heavens control and direct the earth which is you and I, so the events in heaven bears directly on us. You need to read the thread comprehensively, your question is already answered inside it.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by MrPresident1: 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Eminentsaint:
"Weak minded?" Haba! Those words were not necessary except if accepting your 'prophecy' is by force which doesn't give you the go-ahead to insult someone you don't know.

No mind the language jare. He wanted to scoff, so I just do am small shakara grin
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by MrPresident1: 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
uzoexcel:
We 'll hold u to ur words!!!as per d handover

Make we dey look na wink
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by MrPresident1: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
calabardick:

Your excellency sir, please are you a Jehovah witness?

No, I am not a Jehovahs witness but I read their literature for insights into the Scriptures, na person wen know wetin him dey find fit decode the truth. Na God wink
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by MrPresident1: 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Image123:

What master? i hope you do not refer to God or Jesus, because they never said to watch out for Trump or Clinton but for Jesus the Christ and after our lives.

Did you read the thread or you just rushed to comment? Trump or Obama or Hitlery are not the main issues in the thread, they are only subplots, the thread is about the coming of Jesus.

Read!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response / Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness / Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.