Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 (33129 Views)

Luke 14:25-27: If You Will Be My Disciple,you Should Hate Your Father And Mother / Comparison Of Ezekiel 37:4-10, Ephesians 5:25-27 And Revelation 12:10-11 / The Complete Breakdown Of Luke 21 and the end of time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by calabardick(m): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

No, I am not a Jehovahs witness but I read their literature for insights into the Scriptures, na person wen know wetin him dey find fit decode the truth. Na God wink

I feel you
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by kstix(m): 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
@Op remember that the letter kills but the spirit gives life. I read carefully your interpretions and I'm sorry but they do not fully adhere strictly to God's word. I would rather implore u to pray for interpretation and understanding from the holyspirit than say things that do not tally with God's word. Scripture says woe to that man who says when God has not said. Scripture also said if anyone adds to the word of God, woes would be added to him. Seeing ur reply to people's comments further shows me the path u're on is faulty. I'ld rather that u pray deeply and ask the holyspirit to show u the truth. he's available, ask him.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by MrPresident1: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
jonbellion:
Hes OP "prophesied" last year that satellites would fall to the earth
That when the bible talked about stars falling it meant satellites
And the e events would occur during given dates at November last year. That was an obvious FAIL
And now this?
grin
Obama would hand over to trump and trump would hand over to Kanye west in 2020 grin smiley

Show me where I made the prophecies that stars are satellites.

I think Seun should look for a way to configure this forum such that one can easily find what one is looking for in it. So far, personally, it has been a difficult task searching for items, quotes et al on this forum.

jonbellion, I dey wait o
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

I think Seun should look for a way to configure this forum such that one can easily find what one is looking for in it. So far, personally, it has been a difficult task searching for items, quotes et al on this forum.

jonbellion, I dey wait o

I use keywords . The keywords " jonbellion , satellites " would narrow the search for you to easily get what you want

1 Like

Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by jonbellion(m): 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

jonbellion, I dey wait o
hehe

Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by MrPresident1: 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
jonbellion:
hehe

It appears you have comprehension problems, the prophecy has both literal and figurative ramifications, I fully explained this in my opening statement but you missed it because you want to mock and scoff.

Now listen well, the stars will fall from heaven can be examined literally and figuratively. Literal satellites will fall when when those manning their controls lose the ability to control them. Everything will fail, all the controls will fail, some of those satellites orbiting space will fall to the earth, literally.

The prophecy of September last year was part of the learning process for me, I was getting more and more skilled in the interpretation of the Scriptures. In actual fact the non fulfillment of that prophecy is also meant to increase the level of scoffing and disbelief in people like you, whether you like it or not, Jesus will come back, so the fact is you are being deliberately hardened for punishment, find your parallel in recalcitrant and cantankerous Pharaoh, king of Egypt. For those who are close to God's heart, He knows just how to protect them.

As I said earlier, this prophecy is for malleable hearts not stone-hearted ones.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Image123(m): 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

Did you read the thread or you just rushed to comment? Trump or Obama or Hitlery are not the main issues in the thread, they are only subplots, the thread is about the coming of Jesus.

Read!

i read the OP of course. It's wuruwuru to the answer. The answer is correct, Jesus is coming soon. Your workings are wrong and twisted, the Bible says nothing about Trump and Hilary in particular. Wrong and wild interpretation.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by MrPresident1: 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Image123:

i read the OP of course. It's wuruwuru to the answer. The answer is correct, Jesus is coming soon. Your workings are wrong and twisted, the Bible says nothing about Trump and Hilary in particular. Wrong and wild interpretation.

We are not vibrating on the same frequency so you can never understand these things.

Now listen too, whether is I who is making 'wrong and wild interpretation' of Scriptures or it is you who apart from being unteachable and willfully ignorant, is also vibrating on a very low frequency, time will prove.

Just watch and see you hear, just watch. All you Pharisees and Sadducees and enslavers are in serious trouble!
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by jonbellion(m): 11:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

We are not vibrating on the same frequency so you can never understand these things.

Now listen too, whether is I who is making 'wrong and wild interpretation' of Scriptures or it is you who apart from being unteachable and willfully ignorant, is also vibrating on a very low frequency, time will prove.

Just watch and see you hear, just watch. All you Pharisees and Sadducees and enslavers are in serious trouble!
sharrap
Jesus is a lie he's never coming back
If he does we'll beat his Jewish ass again grin
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by MrPresident1: 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
jonbellion:
sharrap
Jesus is a lie he's never coming back
If he does we'll beat his Jewish ass again grin

Stay on that side and lemme stay on this side.

Don't ever tell your father to sharrap again wink
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by wolesmile(m): 1:35am On Nov 21, 2016
MrPresident1:

Still patiently waiting for 20th January o
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Billygee2u: 5:48am On Nov 21, 2016
MrPresident1:
Luke 21:25-27
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory

This passage from the Bible, and the happenings in our world today shows that indeed we are very much in the last time of the end of time. This verse can be examined on two levels; on the direct literal interpretation of the verse which is just fine, and the figurative interpretation which (perhaps ironically) presents a more real time understanding/relationship. The Bible records that Jesus never spoke a word, except in a parable Mathew 13:34, so we should know that this passage has deeper meaning.

This passage is the sequence of events leading to the coming of the Son of God.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Billygee2u: 5:50am On Nov 21, 2016
MrPresident1:
THE BREAKDOWN

There shall be signs in the sun in the moon and in the stars

The Bible is written in such a way that events in heaven, or in the stars, or astrological events and bodies are used to represent the events on earth. As above so below.

Literally speaking, there are numerous signs that are being given off by the sun and the moon and the stars of heaven to show that we are in the time of the end. The incidence of solar flares in the sun has increased. In recent times there have been many signs from the moon, we have become familiar with red moons, black moons, honey moons, super moons etc., the stars are also unrelentingly giving out signs that indeed the saviour is here.

Figuratively speaking, the sun, the moon and the stars all set in the firmament of heaven are the leaders of our world. The leading nations of the world and all their honourable men, their top personalities are the sun, the moon and the stars of the world. They are the illuminated ones who provide direction for the world, they provide and dominate the issues. The signs being given off by these heavenly bodies cannot be missed by the one who is watching.

The most recent sign in heaven has been the presidential election in America where contrary to widespread expectations and prophecies from acclaimed men of God, the one who was not expected to win, the one of whom it is said did all he could, said all he could say to make sure he did not win the elections, won the election in a landslide cum tsunami! Now there are protests everywhere and everyone is bracing up for eventualities. This is a very strong sign of distress in the heavens.

The sun and the moon and the stars are all wondering as to what course the world is heading. Everyone is bracing up and expectant. Literally and figuratively speaking, everyone can see the signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Billygee2u: 5:51am On Nov 21, 2016
MrPresident1:
and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity

The interpretation of this verse is very obvious because it hits home.

Nations are distressed. Nigeria’s economy is in recession, Venezuela is in trouble, Brazil is in trouble, Saudi Arabia is in trouble, everywhere you turn to, it is tales of socio economic and political distress. Nations are increasingly finding it difficult to take care of their citizens. In Nigeria, the hunger pangs have been harrowing. Inflation is at 18.9% and shows no sign of abating, alerts are being issued for famine despite the fact that God Almighty gave us a bumper harvest this year. Everyone is confused and perplexed. What is really going on? Leaders are perplexed, followers are perplexed, confusion and increasing perplexity among both the ruler and the ruled is the other of the day.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Billygee2u: 5:52am On Nov 21, 2016
MrPresident1:
the sea and the waves roaring

The sea in the Bible represents people Mark 5:21. The roaring of the sea mean s turmoil. The distress of nations have brought turmoil. Families are in distress and in turmoil, fathers and mothers cannot feed their children as adequately as they want. House rents are being owed, people cannot fuel their cars, the minimum wage is not enough to buy a bag of rice, prices are skyrocketing daily, and people all over the world are increasing getting disenchanted with their governments. In Nigeria, economic recession and currency devaluation is making a mincemeat of the people

The seas and waves are roaring. Nigeria is the microcosm sea of the whole world. As ere as there.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Billygee2u: 5:53am On Nov 21, 2016
MrPresident1:
Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth:

The theatre of a 3rd world war has never been more real in the world.

America is sabre rattling, Russia is sabre rattling, NATO is sabre rattling, Europe is sabre rattling, China is sabre rattling, Boko haram is sabre rattling, armed robbers are sabre rattling, Fulani herdsmen are sabre rattling, armed robbers are sabre rattling, the poor man is sabre rattling at the rich man, the rich man is sabre rattling at the poor man, the followers are sabre rattling at the leaders, the proletariat are sabre rattling at the bourgeois, the students are sabre rattling at the lecturers, every man is up and red, the world is angry and afraid at the same time!
Men’s heart failing them for fear.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Billygee2u: 5:54am On Nov 21, 2016
MrPresident1:
:for the powers of the heavens shall be shaken.

The powers of the heavens shall be shaken means that the leading ruling nations of the earth, the sun the moon and the stars of the earth will experience upheavals. Socio-economic, political, environmental and climatic disturbances, distortions and upheavals.

The heavens of our world are the leading nations of this present world. The powers of the heavens shall be shaken means that the political leadership of the heavens will be shaken and distressed. Taking the recent presidential elections in America as our bearing, we can all see that a shaking and quaking has begun in the powers of heaven. The fulfilment of this prophecy is unfolding before our very eyes. Will president Obama hand over to president-elect Trump? What are the implications of refusal to hand over ’in the interest of the American people’ assuming president Obama refuses to hand over?

While Luke just briefly says that the powers of the heavens will be shaken in Luke 21:26, Mathew elucidates further that the sign of the Son of man shall appear in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn Mathew 24:30.

Now when we compare these two verses with what is written in Isaiah 63, we see that something will happen in heaven that will make the whole earth to mourn when we all see it. Do not forget, heaven means the leading ruling nations of the earth.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Billygee2u: 5:55am On Nov 21, 2016
MrPresident1:
And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory

Luke says ’they shall see the Son of man coming in a cloud’ while Mathew says ’they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven’, both of them complete their verses with in ’power and great glory’. Hallelujah!!!

Let nobody think that Jesus the Son of man is descending from space!

Clouds mean trouble Joel 2:2, Zephaniah 1:15
Heavens mean the leading ruling nations on earth.

We have already established that there will be a sign in heaven that will make the whole earth to mourn. Something is going to happen in heaven, it is in this clouds of heaven that Jesus will come.

The powers of heaven will be shaken means that the political leaders, the lights of the world are going to lose their place. Mathew says the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken Mathew 24:29 and Mark corroborates by saying that the stars of heaven shall fall and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken Mark 13:25.

What both of them are saying is that all the thrones and rulers of heaven figuratively called the stars of heaven shall be dethrones, they shall all fall.

In the midst of the turmoil in heaven, as the world goes into auto pilot without leadership, the Son of man will appear with power and great glory and take over the rulership of the world.

Jesus Christ will rule the earth forever in peace, prosperity and great joy, and all those who have anxiously waited and expected his return will experience great joy and blessings.

The signs are already with us.

Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Billygee2u: 5:56am On Nov 21, 2016
MrPresident1:
Luke 21:25
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and [size=15pt]in the moon,[/size]

Let he who is watching continue to watch faithfully.

In the past 3 days, we have had the super moon, the moon appears its biggest to observers on earth because it is at its closest point to us. This super moon as big as this size was last seen in 1948,and the next one to come is in the far future. These are signs for the discerning watcher.

There is now plenty of advance information, he that hath an ear, let him ear.

https://www.nairaland.com/3465551/world-gaze-supermoon-pictures
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by Niflheim(m): 7:19am On Nov 21, 2016
"There will be a sign in Heaven that will make the whole Earth to mourn"...........

1.WOW!!! Do you know that there are blind people on Earth who cannot see signs in heaven?

2.Do you know that there are people unconscious or in coma in hospital? How will they be mourning when they are unconscious?

3.Is this the first time that nations entered economic depression?

4.You believe that Obama might not handover? Is he a member of APC? Why compare Americans with demented African beasts? And who told you that Trump won by a landslide victory?
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by MrPresident1: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2016
wolesmile:

Still patiently waiting for 20th January o

Patience is a good virtue my good friend.

Did you read the thread, do you have any questions?
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by MrPresident1: 7:33am On Nov 21, 2016
Niflheim:
"There will be a sign in Heaven that will make the whole Earth to mourn"...........

1.WOW!!! Do you know that there are blind people on Earth who cannot see signs in heaven?

2.Do you know that there are people unconscious or in coma in hospital? How will they be mourning when they are unconscious?

3.Is this the first time that nations entered economic depression?

4.You believe that Obama might not handover? Is he a member of APC? Why compare Americans with demented African beasts? And who told you that Trump won by a landslide victory?

Guy, read the thread. All your questions are answered in the thread.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by toocoded: 7:34am On Nov 21, 2016
MrPresident1:

When Jesus comes, a lot still will be achieved because the kingdom of God will be right here on earth. The difference between the kingdom of God, and this soon to end system is that in God's kingdom, everything will be good. There will be no illhealth, no disease, no evil, no wickedness, plenty of healthy food, no slavery etc. Jesus is coming to rid the world of satan. The earth will be transformed into the garden of God.

So seat back and relax, you will see your children and grand children and great great great grand children on this earth, because when Jesus comes we will all have the ability to live as long as trees.

This is the third day! On the third day Christ arose from the dead! He is risen already! He is already walking and talking among us!

Jesus is coming in power and great glory!!! grin
I thought this present earth will be destroyed by brimstone and fire(purification), and a new earth would be born.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by missjo(f): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
victorazy:

Just visit the book of revelation in the bible, though is highly concentrated but pray for comprehension.
Hmmm, okay.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by MrPresident1: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
toocoded:

I thought this present earth will be destroyed by brimstone and fire(purification), and a new earth would be born.

Actually, someone has clarified this point on the thread. The end of the world is not the destruction of the earth, the end of this world is the destruction of this present world, the structures and systems of this present world, and the institution of a new and godly one.

The earth is here forever, but it will be cleaned of this present evil system.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by MrPresident1: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2016
Micah 6:8
8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

What God requires from His children is not difficult.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by dragunov: 10:43am On Nov 22, 2016
MrPresident1:

It appears you have comprehension problems, the prophecy has both literal and figurative ramifications, I fully explained this in my opening statement but you missed it because you want to mock and scoff.

Now listen well, the stars will fall from heaven can be examined literally and figuratively. Literal satellites will fall when when those manning their controls lose the ability to control them. Everything will fail, all the controls will fail, some of those satellites orbiting space will fall to the earth, literally.

The prophecy of September last year was part of the learning process for me, I was getting more and more skilled in the interpretation of the Scriptures. In actual fact the non fulfillment of that prophecy is also meant to increase the level of scoffing and disbelief in people like you, whether you like it or not, Jesus will come back, so the fact is you are being deliberately hardened for punishment, find your parallel in recalcitrant and cantankerous Pharaoh, king of Egypt. For those who are close to God's heart, He knows just how to protect them.

As I said earlier, this prophecy is for malleable hearts not stone-hearted ones.

What happened to Pharaoh and Egypt , the plagues, the heat, is about to replicate itself on the Western civilization. And that is when the niggahs will be free.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by EzeNri(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
MrPresident1, Trump will be the 45th President of the US.

Don't distort the bible:

Let me educate you, Lk 21:5-36

Jesus was entering into Jerusalem and His disciples were admiring the beauty of the temple (v. 5) and Jesus told them in v.6 that a day will come when the temple will be destroyed, in quote "as for this things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down" (KJV). In v.7, the disciples asked for sign when those things will be. Instead of Jesus going straight to tell them when the prophesy will be fulfilled, He took a detour and instead in v. 8, He told them the signs of the end of the world, instead of the signs of the destruction of Jerusalem. He even prophesied about the eminent persecution of his disciples in v. 12-20 as part of the sign of the endtime. That was not the required answer. The disciples only wanted to know when Jerusalem will be destroyed as prophesied by Jesus. They wanted signs.

Now in v. 20, He started answering the question about destruction of the temple.

In v.24 He prophesied that they will fall by the edge of the sword and the temple will be trodden upon by the Gentiles (Romans), until the times of the gentiles be fulfilled.

In v.25 He continued with the signs of the end time, and in v. 27 He prophesied about His coming. In v. 31, still speaking on the end-time, He told them that when they see those things come to pass, they should know that the Kingdom of God is near.

In v. 32, He went back to His prophesy of Jerusalem and told them, their generation will not pass till all be fulfilled. Don't forget Jesus said himself that only the Father knows when the end will come.

Exactly 27yrs later, in 70AD, the temple was destroyed, trodden upon. Till the time of the gentile were up. The only those that were saved were those that heed the word of Jesus in v. 21. "Let those in Judea flee to the mountains, and those in the city (Jerusalem) depart from it and those in surrounding countries not to enter into Jerusalem". To fulfil this particular prophesy, during the Jewish revolt, the Roman army retreated briefly and those in Jerusalem, mainly Christians fled the city and when Roman returned with her legions,the gates of hell were let loose on Jerusalem and those still within the city wall became casualties.

Jesus encrpts His messages, I don't know why. He is a wise man. He calculates His words. For instance, when prophesing abt His death, instead of saying that plainly, He said "destroy this temple (treason then) and in 3 days He will rebuild it". His disciples started understanding His messages when He ascended into Heaven.

1 Like

Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by toocoded: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
MrPresident1:

Actually, someone has clarified this point on the thread. The end of the world is not the destruction of the earth, the end of this world is the destruction of this present world, the structures and systems of this present world, and the institution of a new and godly one.

The earth is here forever, but it will be cleaned of this present evil system.
So, that means all these monstrous asteroids or lunar flares and happenings in the book of revelation will not happen, abi?
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by MrPresident1: 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
toocoded:

So, that means all these monstrous asteroids or lunar flares and happenings in the book of revelation will not happen, abi?

The earth will not be destroyed, the generations of the world will come and go, but the earth stands forever.
Ecclesiastes 1:4
One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

In the book of Isaiah, the prophet says of how God will judge the heavens:
Isaiah 63:3
I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

We know that the Lord Jesus will descend with a shout, with the trump of the archangel...

1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

The voice of the archangel is the trump of God. What happens when God utters His voice?
Psalm 18:13
The Lord also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

So bros, in the final summary, God will bring the heavens to an end by Himself ALONE. Hail stones and coals of fire.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by MrPresident1: 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
EzeNri:
Mr President1, Trump will be the 45th President of the US.

Don't distort the bible:

Let me educate you, Lk 21:5-36

I may be motivated to do a comprehensive review of the whole chapter of Luke 21.

You are not dividing the Word aright. Principally, this thread is not about Obama or Trump, they are only subplots. The main issue on this thread is the coming of Jesus Christ, and the sequence of events culminating in his coming and revelation. Everyone is an actor, and each one most play his part, as ordained, not one jot or tittle will fail.
Re: Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 by EzeNri(m): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
MrPresident1:

I may be motivated to do a comprehensive review of the whole chapter of Luke 21.

You are not dividing the Word aright.
Please do, but now slowly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daniel Okoh Elected President Of The Christian Association Of Nigeria / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him / Kola Nut Prayer: Effective Ritual You Never Know That Exists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.