Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast (36010 Views)

Kenyan Man Propose To His Boyfriend, Got Engaged (photo) / How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri / Nigerian Man Propose To His Liberian Girlfriend At Her 30th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 17, 2016
HarmonyDee:
vampire indeed! Btw na style
grin the style no fine. Dnt mind me was just teasing u.
Your name?
Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by davibid: 7:28am On Nov 17, 2016
Ladies ladies ladies

My candid advice, if the guy doesn't want to propose then you should propose to him

What is so wrong if ladies propose to their men

smiley
Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by Teespice(f): 8:01am On Nov 17, 2016
you have to require him to propose......afterall, boys shack while men build homes.

Steve harvey's act like a lady, think like a man.
Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by finestbae(f): 8:25am On Nov 17, 2016
Unsad:
THERE'S NO WAY TO KEEP A MAN. JUST PRAY YOU DON'T END UP WITH THE WRONG PERSON!
Lord of the Rings...
Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by Unsad(m): 8:35am On Nov 17, 2016
finestbae:

Lord of the Rings...
Lmao. I'm just saying. Nice pro pic.
Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by Dfinex(f): 9:24am On Nov 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
Need a woman that will perform her role as a mother and also satisfy in the other room cheesy

is that all? ??......

I don't believe u.

in fact I refuse to believe u, haba bros how can u say u are yet to meet a lady that meets just those two criteria? ?? abi the criteria get belle?

I hope ur case is not "the beautiful ones are not yet born"......lolss

Anyway u will find ur spec, just know what u want, prepare for it and don't fail to recognize it when u see it.

cheers...
Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by tosyne2much(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2016
Dfinex:

is that all? ??......

I don't believe u.

in fact I refuse to believe u, haba bros how can u say u are yet to meet a lady that meets just those two criteria? ?? abi the criteria get belle?

I hope ur case is not "the beautiful ones are not yet born"......lolss

Anyway u will find ur spec, just know what u want, prepare for it and don't fail to recognize it when u see it.

cheers...
You can also help me find sha

Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by Pchidexy(m): 11:22am On Nov 17, 2016
My own: No1: fvck him fvck him again do it again give him Mouth Action another Mouth Action doggy nice food leave him come back in a month time and repeat these steps. Repeat again in six months time. Thank me later.
Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by humblemikel(f): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2016
bullshit, useless write up
Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by Perfectionist11: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2016
Ask him directly.."Sweetie where do you think we'll be in the next 5 years?
Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by Xmen149(m): 11:36am On Nov 17, 2016
LOL,..who pen this down na....this is what you see in everyday relationship grin ....simple,just know direction he is going in life and stay a bit ahead...............thank me later
Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by supaslim(m): 11:59am On Nov 17, 2016
My stage name is SUPASLIM, a NIGERIAN fast rising artiste.... Please LIKE my PAGE www.facebook.com/supaslimmusic . Follow me on twitter: @supaslimmusic . IG: @itzsupaslim . U can get any of my songs via google by just searching: ((((supaslimmusic )))). Thanks so much for the anticipated LOVE....

#PeppersoupIcon
#HalfGodHalfMusic
Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by Dfinex(f): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
You can also help me find sha
lolss. ....uncle tosin, carry ur wahala and be going please.
Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
goingape1:
our black idiots (naija women) are the proudest apes on this planet! there will rather frustrate your life and form one super hard to get piece of shiit when you approach them.

those black idiots will rather want you to approach them if only there are guarantee that there future will be secure with money.

black idiots don't smile when you approach them! there will do their face as if them saw there own smelly poop. angry

if you want to get a praise from a confirm black idiot, just make sure you keep a rope near your fan for future suicide in advanced! undecided them will never praised you! the only praise you will get from them is the praise of an INSULT!

if a black idiot smile at you just know that the world is coming to an end!

the only comfortability you will ever get from a black idiot is discomfortability .

the moment a black idiot set her eyes on you just know that your life will change from better to worse and from worse to misery!

buahaahahahaha! !...you go kee person

I'm sure you must be speaking from experience. .infact you are not a stranger in that country

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
cummando:

*cummando thinking aloud*
No wonder!!!!! Yegbele o!!!! No wonder my wife like nairaland before marriage.Now she no dey even enter again. Mission accomplished abi?.I go show Una say I be cele boy

O boy !! you don't sound cool

did she play a fast one on you?
Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by ALEXIS0240: 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
DISPLAY MANY SIZES OF CUCUMBA AROUND THE HOUSE...LOL
Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by tosyne2much(m): 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
Dfinex:

lolss. ....uncle tosin, carry ur wahala and be going please.
Hehehe.. Hope you're good sha?
Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by Dfinex(f): 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hehehe.. Hope you're good sha?

yea bro, work don close? hope ur day was great?
Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by tosyne2much(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
Dfinex:

yea bro, work don close? hope ur day was great?
It has been a boring day jawe
Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by Dfinex(f): 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
It has been a boring day jawe

eyaa....sorry about that. ....thank God it's evening already, so u can chillax, do some fun stuff and add some sparks to the remaining part of day. with that u will be pretty cool before u retire for the night.
Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by tosyne2much(m): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
Dfinex:

eyaa....sorry about that. ....thank God it's evening already, so u can chillax, do some fun stuff and add some sparks to the remaining part of day. with that u will be pretty cool before u retire for the night.
Thank you jawe..
Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by Dfinex(f): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
Thank you jawe..
glad I could be of help.....lolss....in another news that stuff no let.
sleep well.
Re: Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast by successderrick: 12:29pm On May 25, 2021
I want to share a testimony about Doctor Elvis who helped me cast Engagement spells on my boyfriend and within three days, my boyfriend engage me in presence of everyone and we are now happily married together. I was so surprised everything works out perfectly, this Doctor can help you too, contact him today on akhidenorherbalhome@yahoo.com and WhatsApp number is +2348021312463 https://www.facebook.com/doctorakhidenor
https:///message/DJEUCL4WNA5VO1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS / Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee / Why Do Short Girls Demand Tall Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.