Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Ways To Have A Peaceful Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Have A Peaceful Relationship (1229 Views)

If You Want A Peaceful Relationship, You Gotta Read This! / 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Guy, No 2 Is Very Funny / Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Have A Peaceful Relationship by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
It is a fact that arguments do happen in in steady relationships. Disagreements are not totally unhealthy. In fact a healthy debate is always important in a healthy relationship.The moment we are hurt, we try to attack the other person. The moment we are offended, we try to do the same to the partner.In fact, helping the other person dealing with the pain is more important than hurting the person for hurting you.Here are some ways to get a peaceful relationship.

Ways to get a peaceful relationship are:

1.Control Your Tongue: Though expressing yourself is important in relationships, it s also important to control your words in certain situations. Especially, during arguments, it is better to refrain from uttering every word that comes to your mind. Keep your words simple and to the point in such situations. Or else, stop talking till your mood gets better so that at least the other person is not hurt.

2.Control Your Reaction: When a fight starts, it continues only when both the partners continue it. If one of them stops, it won’t continue. So, the point is that when none of the parties is willing to back off, the fight never ends. Controlling your reactions to certain situations is important in order to have peace in your relationship.

3.Assumptions; If your partner wants to go out alone, you might quickly assume that he or she has some other plans. If your partner takes more time than expected in getting back to you after a text, you might even suspect her.Such things spoil your peace of mind and they also spoil the peace in the relationship. So, it is better to stay away from quick assumptions or conclusions.

These are the best ways to get a peaceful relationship.

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/11/ways-to-have-peaceful-relationship.html

lalasticlala mynd44 seun dominique farano

Re: Ways To Have A Peaceful Relationship by omega25red(m): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
communication

1 Like

Re: Ways To Have A Peaceful Relationship by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
[size=20pt] i now know who is behind this account cheesy [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways To Have A Peaceful Relationship by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
Number1 is difficult for me to do op,am i normal? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways To Have A Peaceful Relationship by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
you are not , you only cook indomie ,

I can smell my nebo's stew burning cheesy i wont tell her , the woman get wahala na to allow her husband blow her eye today again

1 Like

Re: Ways To Have A Peaceful Relationship by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kingjude1:
you are not , you only cook indomie ,

I can smell my nebo's stew burning cheesy the woman get wahala na to allow her husband blow her eye today again
Mind ur bis angry
Re: Ways To Have A Peaceful Relationship by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
Mind ur bis angry
who be this one cheesy your day is coming and i will be there live to disgrace and laugh at you kiss
Re: Ways To Have A Peaceful Relationship by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kingjude1:
who be this one cheesy your day is coming and i will be there live to disgrace and laugh at you kiss
K
Re: Ways To Have A Peaceful Relationship by DaddySLY(m): 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
hell nah ... if u dnt like me... i mean all of me... then You GTF outgrin
Re: Ways To Have A Peaceful Relationship by RuggedArab: 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
prettythicksme:

You are normal dear.

Every normal human will want to say a word or two when angry. What I do is, I will count 1,2........ 30 before I say a word. Before I will even say that word I will count another 30 by then I should be calm.

It is better to be calm and not say a word when hungry because later you might regret those words and it cannot be taken back even though you retract your statement.
Re: Ways To Have A Peaceful Relationship by kinggogo: 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
U'v nt seen gf(s) 4rm hell, sent to mk ur lyf a living hell
Re: Ways To Have A Peaceful Relationship by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
RuggedArab:

You are normal dear.

Every normal human will want to say a word or two when angry. What I do is, I will count 1,2........ 30 before I say a word. Before I will even say that word I will count another 30 by then I should be calm.

It is better to be calm and not say a word when hungry because later you might regret those words and it cannot be taken back even though you retract your statement.
Hmmmmm thanks,i want to b like you whenever i am angry. grin I cant just keep it cool for once.
Re: Ways To Have A Peaceful Relationship by RuggedArab: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hmmmmm thanks,i want to b like you whenever i am angry. grin i cant just keep it cool for once.

You are welcome thickpretty.

You can keep it cool if you start learning my method sha.

I have realized that when ever I dish out my words they are heavy and could cause big damage because I don't talk much. The one I will say you might not forget.

I have really hurt people that luv me with words not because I loved saying those words,but because I reacted to their force; but I doing great with the silence and the counting.

Funny enough peeps just get mad more because I don't say a word.
Re: Ways To Have A Peaceful Relationship by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
RuggedArab:

You are welcome thickpretty.

You can keep it cool if you start learning my method sha.

I have realized that when ever I dish out my words they are heavy and could cause big damage because I don't talk much. The one I will say you might not forget.

I have really hurt people that luv me with words not because I loved saying those words,but because I reacted to their force; but I doing great with the silence and the counting.

Funny enough peeps just get mad more because I don't say a word.
I will sure follow ur method,may God help me. cheesy
Re: Ways To Have A Peaceful Relationship by RuggedArab: 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
I will sure follow ur method,may God help me. cheesy

Cool
Re: Ways To Have A Peaceful Relationship by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
prettythicksme:

you aren't normal if you are a man but if you are a woman consider it natural because women's strength is concentrated in their mouth, a good example are children that can only show dissatisfaction by crying
Re: Ways To Have A Peaceful Relationship by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
carmag:

you aren't normal if you are a man but if you are a woman consider it natural because women's strength is concentrated in their mouth, a good example are children that can only show dissatisfaction by crying

I am F,dont mind the m beside my moniker. grin

(1) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Photos / The 25 Coolest Hotels Ever / At What Age Do You Intend To Stop Having Sex????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.