Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. (4723 Views)

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by AHCB: 5:47am On May 20, 2017
Of course we all know them, that is the broke girls who litter our sphere with their ever nagging and demanding habits.

Many at times we see them prowling the streets pretending to be this and that, and many at times we date them without even knowing their financial standing.

So, in other to know how to keep a peaceful and long lasting relationship with a broke girl, guys, here are ten tips that will help ease the stress...

1: Be Patient: Like the saying goes "patience is virtue" a virtue we all know most if not all of this broke girls don't have. So guys, if and when you find yourself dating a broke girl, just be patience with her and learn to tolerate her. After all, not everyone was born with a silver spoon.

2. Be Understanding: Unfortunately, understanding is what many of us aren't good at. So, for a guy who is dating a broke girl. It's paramount for him to try and understand her and know it's not her fault she's broke or better still, born broke.

3. Take Her Out: Everyone once in a while. Be sure to take her out. It doesn't have to be a fancy place. You can take her to see a movie or even go to a fast food joint or better still, hang out at your local beer parlour.

4. Buy Her Stuff: It is always nice to indulge broke girls. Buying them stuff like bra, panties and toiletries goes a long way into ensuring a long lasting relationship with a broke girl.

5. Pamper Her: This is not only peculiar to broke girls, but girls in general. Though it is standard fact that broke girls love to be pampered and treated like princesses and queens, even though they're far from it. So, a broke girl needs serious pampering just to keep her in her place.

6. Sweet Talk Her: This is a very serious thing all guys must learn. Broke girls are weak when it comes to sweet words. Telling her she's a millionaire when you know she's as poor and broke as a vagabond albino can help keep her over demanding habits in check.

7. Be Her Daddy: As a standard rule, every now and then, it's imperative for a guy to pay the school fees of his broke girlfriend. Given that her father has failed blatantly in doing what he's suppose to do as a man.

8. Be Her Brother's Keeper: I believe this explains itself.

9. Keep Her Away From Her Friends: A broke girl who has broke friends will always bring her broke friends to her guy for help. So guys, to keep a peaceful relationship with her, it's important you keep her away from her friends because dealing with one broke girl is more than a handful, talkless of dealing with two or more...

10. My Money Is Not Free: As a standard rule, it is important, that is highly important for a guy, that is, before doing any of the above, to tell a broke girl his money is not free from the onset. Reason being that she shouldn't expect you to do all the above and she not willing to open her legs for you to penetrate her the way you see fit. Or are you Santa Claus or a philanthropist?

Any guy who follow the above mention will find himself in a peaceful relationship with any broke girl. He. Shouldn't forget a broke girl has absolutely nothing to offer in a relationship, save her vagina. So he shouldn't spare her vagina but penetrate it the way he see fit, cos he's paying her bills, something her father and relatives fail woefully to do because after all, "he who pays the piper dictates the tune".

Written By Nobody

Inspired by Tosyne2much. grin

Dedicated to PaulKillerman.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Nobody: 5:50am On May 20, 2017
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Nobody: 5:58am On May 20, 2017
AHCB:
Hope the cat didn't get your tongue? grin

No it hasn't but I expected better from a man known for his writing skills, this is weak. Wish you were more creative with it tongue

grin grin grin grin

Btw... it's be patient or have patience, not "be patience" but since it's sooo early and you probably haven't had your morning cuppa yet, I will forgive you. cool

1 Like

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by AHCB: 5:59am On May 20, 2017
Berlynn:
Space booking at this time of the day? Wow! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by AHCB: 5:59am On May 20, 2017
Dimples182:
grin grin grin grin
Hope the cat didn't get your tongue? grin
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Partnerbiz(f): 5:59am On May 20, 2017
I knew it. They woukde attack. It has...
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by PapaNnamdi: 6:08am On May 20, 2017
Strike back
Nairaland small children tournament
NL boys Fc 1 vs 1 NL girls Fc

John Champion and Jim beglin signing out,

6 Likes

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Larryfest(m): 6:09am On May 20, 2017
Op is absolutely on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by AHCB: 6:12am On May 20, 2017
Dimples182:

No it hasn't but I expected better from a man known for his writing skills, this is weak. Wish you were more creative with it tongue
Em, you must have me mistaken for someone else. I wonder why I've been getting that lately. Oh well..

Be it weak or not, the message is crystal clear and spot on. Wouldn't you say?

grin grin grin grin

Btw... it's be patient or have patience, not "be patience" but since it's sooo early and you probably haven't had your morning cuppa yet, I will forgive you. cool
Ah thanks for that. I've learnt never to bother myself with the language of the white man anymore.

Feel free to point out more, thank you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by chelseaboi(m): 6:16am On May 20, 2017
grin
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Nobody: 6:17am On May 20, 2017
AHCB:
Em, you must have me mistaken for someone else. I wonder why I've been getting that lately. Oh well..

Be it weak or not, the message is crystal clear and spot on. Wouldn't you say?

grin grin grin grin

Ah thanks for that. I've learnt never to bother myself with the language of the white man anymore.

Feel free to point out more, thank you. grin

I mistook you for one arrogant Ahole, who runs around nl with his big words. tongue

The message doesn't speak to me so I can't say whether it's spot on or not... I pay my bills and fill my belly with shrimp and spaghetti grin
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Doctorfitz: 6:17am On May 20, 2017
This should be a counter thread bro it seems u take nl girls seriously afterall.................u even dey take them and the topic serious? I just dey laff, let them show you their boyfriends u'd know most of what you see online are just rants.

The earlier you know this the better....

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by AHCB: 6:26am On May 20, 2017
Dimples182:

I mistook you for one arrogant Ahole, who runs around nl with his big words. tongue
Oh I see. Apology accepted. I'm curious though, who is the Ahole? Nairaland has many Ahole who run amok with big words these says. So, care to hint on the moniker? grin

The message doesn't speak to me so I can't say whether it's spot on or not... I pay my bills and fill my belly with shrimp and spaghetti grin
Oh then why did you complain about it not being creative? Since you pay your bills yourself, that is. Could have just ignore... or don't tell me you were once a broke ass chic? I know girls hate being reminded of their past, especially one that isn't juicy. grin
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Nobody: 6:30am On May 20, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Nobody: 6:42am On May 20, 2017
I'm still broke embarassedI'm still broke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by LePrezident(m): 7:01am On May 20, 2017
Dimples182:

And you told me in a previous thread that you didn't have dimples. Isn't that dimple I see in your pic? shocked
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Nobody: 7:09am On May 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by TSOM(m): 7:19am On May 20, 2017
Why should any male have to tolerate females with meagre or no credible source of income when males on the same financial nadir get ridiculed for it?

Why should I have to exchange wads of cash for the mutually pleasurable experience of intertwining limbs, locked lips and sweaty torsos in the guise of transportation fare or data subscription?

Why should she demand I commit to the relationship when she'd readily tumble beneath the sheets with other men if my bank account mirrors her empty purse?

Since women crave financially stable men, we demand they measure up to the men. Stop playing the gender equality card only when it furthers your selfish cause, hypocrites!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Headlesschicken(m): 7:23am On May 20, 2017
undecided Children everywhere....
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Lalas247(f): 8:00am On May 20, 2017
Here to read comments from broke girls grin
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by AHCB: 8:14am On May 20, 2017
Lalas247:
Here to read comments from broke girls grin
Really?...
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Lalas247(f): 8:15am On May 20, 2017
AHCB:
Really?...
Yup ... see what they have to say ..
interested
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by AHCB: 8:33am On May 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Yup ... see what they have to say ..
interested
don't you have anything to say? I believe you should have an opinion on this.

Fancy how girls (the broke ones) have thus far ignore this thread? grin
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Lalas247(f): 8:37am On May 20, 2017
AHCB:
don't you have anything to say? I believe you should have an opinion on this.

Fancy how girls (the broke ones) have thus far ignore this thread? grin
Haha I will comment
When i gpsee the useless reasons why they are broke wink
Lol yes noticed they hiding .. mayb add free recharge card to topic

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by AHCB: 8:40am On May 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha I will comment
LMAO! Gurl, never knew your fingers can spew something this amusing, I'm intrigued. grin

How you? Thought you abandoned me? sad
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Lalas247(f): 8:43am On May 20, 2017
AHCB:
LMAO! Gurl, never knew your fingers can spew something this amusing, I'm intrigued. grin

How you? Thought you abandoned me? sad
Im ok was a little down .. but better fully recovered told ya cheesy
Have my moments bees mite only sting once but when it does a visit to A&E is needed wink
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by AHCB: 8:45am On May 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Im ok was a little down .. but better fully recovered told ya cheesy
Have my moments bees mite only sting once but when it does a visit to A&E is needed wink
Okey dokey. Next time if and when that bleached bee sting, never fail to come rushing to my pharmacy. I have their cure, always ready.

I see one viewing this thread already. grin
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Mizzile: 8:46am On May 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha I will comment

An invitation to a certain someone lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Nobody: 8:48am On May 20, 2017
any sugar mummy in phc? watsapp me 08120936185
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by AHCB: 8:51am On May 20, 2017
yankeeguy:
Dude, do yourself the favour of being gainfully employed.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by Evidence1000(m): 8:52am On May 20, 2017
Jeez! What kinda thread is this?
The status quo has always been for the Man to provide and not the other way round. Any man that cannot provide for his girlfriend or wife as the case might be is worse than an infidel.
Man is the head, the woman is the neck. So Op, I don't agree with you at all and I know that sensible men likewise would never agree with you.
Re: Guys: Ten Ways Of Being In A Peaceful Relationship With A Broke Girl. by refiner(f): 8:52am On May 20, 2017
yankeeguy:
Yea i am one...let's meet! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is This Called In Your Dialect? Photo / Girls Like To Rape Me PICS / Na How Much Be Olosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.