Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,161 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Thread closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread closed (4076 Views)

Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!!!! / purpose served , thread closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread closed by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
Thread closed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
Pics removed
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
you want efcc to cm chasing you...stop showing ur face
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
nairalanddss:
you want efcc to cm chasing you...stop showing ur face
Thanks for the concern bruv....E don tey us for the game ni...We know how we roll even with the acclaim Efcc smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread closed by generalbush(m): 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
Chepy1:
Thanks for the concern bruv....E don tey us for the game ni...We know how we roll even with the acclaim Efcc smiley

Omo, I wan buy car too... Link me up na embarassed embarassed
Re: Thread closed by fergieboy: 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Chepy1:
This thread wasn't opened for pussies or f*ckboys, but for guys who are ready to make serious money out there. Guys who are ready to take the risk to make money. I need guys who are ready to learn how yahoo yahoo is done. I run a group of G boys, where I'm the boss and my last member just finished his deal with me today and got himself a new car. I will like to recruit a new sect of guys who are serious minded and focused on making serious cash and are within the shores of delta and Edo state. I only allow people work with me under complete trust, that I'd never cheat you and neither should you break any instruction associated with the deal. For every pick. The picker get 40% while I take 10%. And you take 50%. Duration of the deal depends on how many G-technique you wish to learn. The longer your deal the more techniques I teach you.
Serious guys who are ready should mention and identify and must be within Edo and delta state.
Am in boss.. Signing up..

Dem go still close this thread .. So I suggest we create a WhatsApp group for this

Thanks
Re: Thread closed by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
Chepy1 link me up
Re: Thread closed by PatrickOd: 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
I wanna join.. But I'm based in Lagos.. My number tho 08069098587
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
fergieboy:
Am in boss.. Signing up..

Dem go still close this thread .. So I suggest we create a WhatsApp group for this

Thanks
Yea. But I believe the mods are currently inactive now. That's why I created the thread at such time. Just pm me . Expect a reply within 24hrs
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
PatrickOd:
I wanna join.. But I'm based in Lagos.. My number tho 08069098587
Lagos is far. But I'll back to you sha

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by klassykute(m): 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
real huatler.commort dis tin here nahh..boys full ur yard wey dey see u nd wey need ur help.. offer dem ur HK nor dey advertise mann.. OLUWA BLESS U..more confirmation ...

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
Second time seeing 'G boy' tonight. What does that mean please?
Re: Thread closed by mrcrabs(m): 12:12am On Nov 17, 2016
I sent you a pm. Am in Lagos though serious minded nigga. U have any wats app group
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 17, 2016
mrcrabs:
I sent you a pm. Am in Lagos though serious minded nigga. U have any wats app group
I'll reply within 24 hrs
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 17, 2016
klassykute:
real huatler.commort dis tin here nahh..boys full ur yard wey dey see u nd wey need ur help.. offer dem ur HK nor dey advertise mann.. OLUWA BLESS U..more confirmation ...
Thanks for your comments. I'd rather work with strangers than work with double sided deceitful friends. Talking from experience, and I'm not advertising tho. I'm not a celeb. Oluwa bless u too bro smiley
Re: Thread closed by Fela40: 12:41am On Nov 17, 2016

Hell fire is qettinq crowded day by day......

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by emekelnigeria: 1:20am On Nov 17, 2016
grin
Fela40:

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by drmikeadams(m): 1:33am On Nov 17, 2016
Chepy1:
..interested lagos branch
Re: Thread closed by drmikeadams(m): 1:35am On Nov 17, 2016
Chepy1:
.. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 17, 2016
drmikeadams:
..interested lagos branch
okay bro
Re: Thread closed by drmikeadams(m): 1:46am On Nov 17, 2016
Chepy1:
okay bro
God bless..
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Second time seeing 'G boy' tonight. What does that mean please?
Nothing of serious concern smiley
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 17, 2016
Fela40:

Ever been there before
Re: Thread closed by TuneChi369(m): 2:32am On Nov 17, 2016
I owe my ex alot for allowing me not to join G clique...No matter how small am getting it in a legal way.The mansion,the ride they'll come some.#HOPE.

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Pilapyne231(m): 2:41am On Nov 17, 2016
Im interested too but I'm based in Lagos.. My number tho 08137004217....u can whatsapp me too,I'm in
Re: Thread closed by carlsmith7(m): 4:08am On Nov 17, 2016
Am in Bro.....
straight up..
whatsappp: 09034871924
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 17, 2016
TuneChi369:
I owe my ex alot for allowing me not to join G clique...No matter how small am getting it in a legal way.The mansion,the ride they'll come some.#HOPE.
Nice smiley
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 17, 2016
carlsmith7:
Am in Bro.....
straight up..
whatsappp: 09034871924
Okay bro
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 17, 2016
Pilapyne231:
Im interested too but I'm based in Lagos.. My number tho 08137004217....u can whatsapp me too,I'm in
okay smiley
Re: Thread closed by SedoAlhaji(m): 7:09am On Nov 17, 2016
baba I'm also very interested.I'm Ibadan based,pls add me up on whatsapp and here is my mobile 08059731788
Re: Thread closed by MrCork: 7:12am On Nov 17, 2016
Chepy1:
This thread wasn't opened for pussies or f*ckboys, but for guys who are ready to make serious money out there. Guys who are ready to take the risk to make money. I need guys who are ready to learn how G business is done. I run a group of G boys, where I'm the boss and my last member just finished his deal with me today and got himself a new car. I will like to recruit a new set of guys who are serious minded and focused on making serious cash and are within the shores of delta and Edo state. I only allow people work with me under complete trust, that I'd never cheat you and neither should you break any instruction associated with the deal. For every pick. The picker get 40% while I take 10%. And you take 50%. Duration of the deal depends on how many G-technique you wish to learn. The longer your deal the more techniques I teach you.
Serious guys who are ready should mention and identify and must be within Edo and delta state.

angry
Re: Thread closed by MrCork: 7:16am On Nov 17, 2016
Chepy1:
This thread wasn't opened for pussies or f*ckboys, but for guys who are ready to make serious money out there. Guys who are ready to take the risk to make money. I need guys who are ready to learn how G business is done. I run a group of G boys, where I'm the boss and my last member just finished his deal with me today and got himself a new car. I will like to recruit a new set of guys who are serious minded and focused on making serious cash and are within the shores of delta and Edo state. I only allow people work with me under complete trust, that I'd never cheat you and neither should you break any instruction associated with the deal. For every pick. The picker get 40% while I take 10%. And you take 50%. Duration of the deal depends on how many G-technique you wish to learn. The longer your deal the more techniques I teach you.

...my nigggggga..so you come to nairaland to recruit Gay Boys..correct?..this place looks like Gay Dating website??((no oofense)) angry

11 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Best Questions To Ask On Your First Date - Eharmony / A Lady's Phone Inbox Vs A Guy's Phone Inbox. / My Girlfriend Just Broken Up With Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.