Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Thread closed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread closed (4093 Views)

Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!!!! / purpose served , thread closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread closed by chrisunak: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
I av deep interest, kindly contact me on 07032311992 Whatsapp
Re: Thread closed by Twizzy30(m): 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
HH
Re: Thread closed by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chepy1:
Mail me or drop your whatsapp contact
inbox me ur mail
Re: Thread closed by chris2face(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
firstking01:
I dodge it, not my headundecided
I dodge am tee tee
Re: Thread closed by orobs93(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chepy1:
This thread wasn't opened for pussies or f*ckboys, but for guys who are ready to make serious money out there. Guys who are ready to take the risk to make money. I need guys who are ready to learn how G business is done. I run a group of G boys, where I'm the boss and my last member just finished his deal with me today and got himself a new car. I will like to recruit a new set of guys who are serious minded and focused on making serious cash and are within the shores of delta and Edo

state. I only allow people work with me under complete trust, that I'd never cheat you and neither should you break any instruction associated with the deal. For every pick. The picker get 40% while I take 10%. And you take 50%. Duration of the deal depends on how many G-technique you wish to learn. The longer your deal the more techniques I teach you.
Serious guys who are ready should mention and identify and must be within Edo and delta state.

Bross pls a interested I can I contact u I Base in benin
Re: Thread closed by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chepy1:
okay bro
You know tell them abt d yahoo plus,d juju part of it
Re: Thread closed by Justnice11: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
I pity all of you fraudsters.

Seun, why haven't you close this thread?
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chepy1:
Thanks for your comments. I'd rather work with strangers than work with double sided deceitful friends. Talking from experience, and I'm not advertising tho. I'm not a celeb. Oluwa bless u too bro smiley
i asked for ur help to fix me up in this business since 5 months ago, we chatted both on email and facebook.. And u finally ignored and forgot about me.. I stay in uyo and am ready to come over to ur place if u'll let me.. Pls just help ur boy out.. U'll end up lovin me for ever.. Pls
Re: Thread closed by orobs93(m): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chepy1:
This thread wasn't opened for pussies or f*ckboys, but for guys who are ready to make serious money out there. Guys who are ready to take the risk to make money. I need guys who are ready to learn how G business is done. I run a group of G boys, where I'm the boss and my last member just finished his deal with me today and got himself a new car. I will like to recruit a new set of guys who are serious minded and focused on making serious cash and are within the shores of delta and Edo state. I only allow people work with me under complete trust, that I'd never cheat you and neither should you break any instruction associated with the deal. For every pick. The picker get 40% while I take 10%. And you take 50%. Duration of the deal depends on how many G-technique you wish to learn. The longer your deal the more techniques I teach you.
Serious guys who are ready should mention and identify and must be within Edo and delta state.

Hello bro I sent u a pm already but pls get back to me 08165217146 I Base in benin and delta
Re: Thread closed by Remilekun101: 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chepy1:
I'll reply within 24 hrs

Your picker they expensive but I'm interested though. Show me the way bro
Re: Thread closed by chmeze(m): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
Am interested, am in lagos..chmeze01@gmail.com
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
dacblogger:

try and invest the money in your body as well ..thats if you are nt lying cos you dnt look the picture you are painting for us here.
Done that over the years. The profile pics was me and my first car at 200 level.
Re: Thread closed by shigo20(m): 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chepy1:
Mail me or drop your whatsapp contact
abeg nigga state ur intention on what u really need from those mumus dropping their number coz its just unheard of that u wey call urself a pro in the game can't put ur team together in ur area and u think nairaland is the place to put up a team....am laughing in taiwan already coz of them that call their self lag boys and dropping their number 2 u them no fit sharp again.coz if u dey lag and u no sharp no where where u go go wey u go sharp....
Re: Thread closed by hustleranthem(m): 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chepy1:
Pm me bro
boss,I dunno if u hv received d mail..but here is my email..bernardoantonio86@gmail.com hope to hear from you
Re: Thread closed by GOD001: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
Baba Chepy1, just woke up to your thread on boys interested in running streets. I'm super interested and am ready to walk the walk and be loyal and I'm in Delta state so boss man, Holla at me ASAP Ahbeg, I've been waiting for you...

Justinbenoy@gmail.com

Phone preferred though
Thanks
Re: Thread closed by Remilekun101: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chepy1:
Done that over the years. The profile pics was me and my first car at 200 level.

my mail is oladotunhero@yahoo.com. Sign me up bro

zero eight zero six four eight zero nine two two nine..
Re: Thread closed by MrCork: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chepy1:

I'm paid in both pounds and dollars bro. You're no match for me financially. I own two toyota venza hybrid, a Camry hybrid, a Benz c350 4matic, an 013 Toyota Avalon. All tear rubber bought. And two houses. So shut the f*ck up man. Moreover at my age owning these shows a bright future for me. And people like you end up being magas to me. Fuckb*y. Please post pics of you and your £28,000 range and I'll post pics of me and my cars in my garage. Moreover you said you drive a range rover, probably as a driver to someone, but I own cars unlike you

...ants don't compare them sef to elephants....think about it!! undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread closed by Demmzy15(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
MrCork:

...my nigggggga..so you come to nairaland to recruit Gay Boys..correct?..this place looks like Gay Dating website??((no oofense)) angry
grin grin grin
Re: Thread closed by dacblogger: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chepy1:
ok then.
Re: Thread closed by Rilwayne001: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
MrCork:

...correction.
..I have pounds sterlin..you don't...
..am in London. .you ain't
....I drive £28000 (cash ) range rover.. you a fraudster

..I can get any woman includin your woman...you ain't gat moiney

SHOULD I CARRRRYON!! angry

Lol, even if you are getting your money from washing toilets in the UK, you are still way ahead of him grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
I'm game. 08102885621
Re: Thread closed by celibate: 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
Chepy1:
Have I added you to the group already ?

Not yet.
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
celibate:

Not yet.
Drop your contact then
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? / Eight Reasons Why Morning Sex Is The Best / Why Do Shell Workers In Portharcourt Act And Look Posh And Sophisticated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.