Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69 - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69 (4044 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69 by Joyce94(f): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
ekwii:

This man has carried his wahala from Nairaland politics to MMM. This shows truly that he must be government agent.
http://themomentng.com/index.php/2016/11/16/cbn-approves-mmm-as-a-legal-financial-institution-tells-nigerians-to-take-advantage/
Re: The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69 by dazekid(m): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
Op you are super accurate with this but you are wrong in one aspect, I actually have tried explaining the loopholes in this system to someone who should be familiar with stuff like this and he just managed to bring up various explanations to defend the platform. My main point for funneling funds was the use of ghost accounts which you also mentioned but there's also the greater risk of even an external shut down. A malicious could take the site offline and since the entire platform is dependent on the web presence, the site going down essentially is the end of the platform.

1 Like

Re: The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69 by chuksmad(m): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
pls house is it possible to add referal email after registration and PH? and if possible how can somebody go about it?
Re: The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69 by nwajesus12(m): 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
kolaaderin:
That is a well taught resounding warning to the greedy fokes . there is no free money anywhere in the world and this type of ponzi will not be the first of it kind, trust me we have seen this before and many will perish financially on this and may never recover from the serious debt.
Only that they will still blame their woo on Buhari, i just pity that man.
opinions are just like assholes every one is entitled to one..some sucks though
Re: The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69 by ZombieMYND44: 12:35am On Nov 19, 2016
permanentgrace:

Na your money? So why sweating profusely over another man's money? I just taya for una. Una no get life at all apart from going agog against mmm that is putting smiles on our faces.
Why are u bitter. Stop saying you a re providing any phantom help, that is the point.
dazekid:
Op you are super accurate with this but you are wrong in one aspect, I actually have tried explaining the loopholes in this system to someone who should be familiar with stuff like this and he just managed to bring up various explanations to defend the platform. My main point for funneling funds was the use of ghost accounts which you also mentioned but there's also the greater risk of even an external shut down. A malicious could take the site offline and since the entire platform is dependent on the web presence, the site going down essentially is the end of the platform.

Please where is the OP wrong..for educative purposes though

Seun take note if this thread
Re: The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69 by aperture11: 8:30am On Nov 19, 2016
The OP stated things greedy people who have itchy ears would not like to hear. Even my accountants in the office with all the knowledge of finance and how money is made are involved, well they are greedy people sha.

2 Likes

Re: The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69 by lordscoba(m): 8:55am On Nov 19, 2016
lol. Another thrash. lemme go and provide help oh. 30% on my mind. this christmas go go well.
Re: The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69 by ronik4lif(m): 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
Do you need to be told that this man is either a stoke broker or one of this SEC man whose bread has been dragged from his mouth but does not know how to come out and fight for it instead he chooses to be writing a very long post just for MMM.

Eyaa i pity for your life...
Re: The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69 by emekelnigeria: 12:44am On Nov 20, 2016
ZombieMYND44:

If you want to help anybody. Go to Prisons, motherless babies home, hospitals. Recycling money within yourselves with the greedy hope of 30% is not help. Stop deceiving yourselves.
and you think I don't do that, do you even know me. Thats why you are the zombie one of africa
Re: The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69 by seunoni34(m): 1:00am On Nov 20, 2016
Lol, Bros. You're not in a better position to tell people how to use their money.

Some people make millions and yet spend it on women, alcohol, betting and other vain and diminishing stuffs and nobody complains about it. So leave people who prefer to spend on ponzi schemes whether they're making profit or loss.

BTW People have put money into real businesses & investments that later crashed and they didn't kill themselves.
Re: The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69 by kinswhite(m): 1:51am On Nov 20, 2016
Bought a piece of land with profit frm mmm and u are hear talking rubbish. I didnt even bother 2 read everything this frustrated man typed. #busybody. mind ur business
Re: The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69 by progress69: 11:49am On Dec 13, 2016
Those mavrodans who were cursing and swearing on this threas and other thread warning against MMM have suddenly become humble, and meek as lamb on the threads about MMM "pause" cheesy

Seun lalasticlala seems my thread is coming to pass. This still needs FP cause many still won't hear word with swiss gold, ultimate cycler and the likes
Re: The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69 by progress69: 11:51am On Dec 13, 2016
seunoni34:
Lol, Bros. You're not in a better position to tell people how to use their money.

Some people make millions and yet spend it on women, alcohol, betting and other vain and diminishing stuffs and nobody complains about it. So leave people who prefer to spend on ponzi schemes whether they're making profit or loss.

BTW People have put money into real businesses & investments that later crashed and they didn't kill themselves.
How market. I hope u are not one of those fasting and Praying now?
Re: The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69 by progress69: 11:52am On Dec 13, 2016
lordscoba:
lol.
Another thrash. lemme go and provide help oh.
30% on my mind.
this christmas go go well.

How far your Christmas na?

1 Like

Re: The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69 by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
For those who understand the system, what has happened is a temporary measure to save the system and saving the system is saving our money. If we are allowed to GH, by next week there may be no enough PH to pair the GH then the worst will happen.
This is a kind of caution taken to avert danger. So our mavros are safe.
Re: The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69 by ZombieMYND44: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
emekelnigeria:
and you think I don't do that, do you even know me. Thats why you are the zombie one of africa

Emeka how market?

Hope your BP never rise.

Wait till January u hear.

Chia seun, mynd44 lalasticlala why this thing nor dey FP since na
Re: The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69 by ZombieMYND44: 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ajiswaggs:
For those who understand the system, what has happened is a temporary measure to save the system and saving the system is saving our money. If we are allowed to GH, by next week there may be no enough PH to pair the GH then the worst will happen.
This is a kind of caution taken to avert danger. So our mavros are safe.

My friend stop giving false hope. They suspended Dec withdrawals, so what will happen in January? People wont GH?

Better Start warning up to drink otapiapia
Re: The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69 by virus05(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
progress69:
Those mavrodans who were cursing and swearing on this threas and other thread warning against MMM have suddenly become humble, and meek as lamb on the threads about MMM "pause" cheesy

Seun lalasticlala seems my thread is coming to pass. This still needs FP cause many still won't hear word with swiss gold, ultimate cycler and the likes
I love u bro. #nohomo .. you were correct. i've never supported this mmm of a thing. my mother put moni na me tell her say make she remove am. but when u try to tell people here on NL them dey do itk. some will say "am i not a webdesigner" wetin concern web design concern mmm(i've been a web developer since 11). i knew the secrets behind all this.. I'm also a freelancer on fiverr. i know how many naija people from uk dey tell me make i do mmm site for them. anyway for those waiting for mmm to come back. Sorry it won't . i bet you. At least we tried our best to warn you guys

2 Likes

Re: The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69 by ZombieMYND44: 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
lordscoba:
lol.
Another thrash. lemme go and provide help oh.
30% on my mind.
this christmas go go well.

So u have suddenly stopped running your mouth like tap. Den dey ask how far Christmas. Y u con quite?

1 Like

Re: The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69 by siina(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
How about now that the scheme is back and people getting there money back?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Smart Investors Are Buying Off The Oworonshoki Axis! / A Call For Massive Investment On Hostel Accommodation In Nigerian Universities / Alert! Invest In Unity Bank Shares Now! @50k/share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.