Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age (7178 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Four Things Women Hate During Sex According To Curvy Actress, Shyngle (Video) / Types Of Men That Are Most Likely To Make You Love Sex-according To Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by seunlly(m): 1:47am On Nov 17, 2016
How often sex should happen between a couple usually depends on a few things but mostly, the frequency of sex is determined by what works for the relationship. A recent study shows how much sex you should be having, depending on your age. The study said that millennials (people who were teenagers around the year 2000) have the most sex. The research also said that 18-29-year-olds should be making love approximately 112 times a year. This comes down to about twice a week. If you are aged between 30-39, then you should be getting it on about 86 times a year. Just over once a week. People in their 40s (40-49) have sex an average of 69 times in a year. So, now that you know how often most people are doing in the bedroom, how do you stack up?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by Nobody: 2:10am On Nov 17, 2016
AS FOR ME ONCE IN TWO YEARS lipsrsealed...THE THING NOR DEY SWEET ME LIKE THAT grin

2 Likes

Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by Fantisha(m): 2:17am On Nov 17, 2016
Next....
Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by seunlly(m): 2:35am On Nov 17, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:
AS FOR ME ONCE IN TWO YEARS lipsrsealed...THE THING NOR DEY SWEET ME LIKE THAT grin
Twice in year!!!

maybe u are not yet married

2 Likes

Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 17, 2016
seunlly:

Twice in year!!!

maybe u are not yet married

NOPE NOT MARRIED....WHEN I MARRY IT WILL ONLY BE ONCE IN 3MONTHS...TOLD YOU IT'S NOT INTERESTING TO ME....MORE LIKE STRESS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by rose54321: 3:55am On Nov 17, 2016
Sex is overrated...

2 Likes

Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by Berbierklaus(f): 4:11am On Nov 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Second time seeing 'G boy' tonight. What does that mean please?
Yahoo boys.
Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by GeneralB: 4:25am On Nov 17, 2016
Says who
Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by yarimo(m): 5:38am On Nov 17, 2016
Reading this thread from SAMBISA FOREST, op your advice is noted cheesy
Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by remedick: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2016
rose54321:
Sex is overrated...
You have never enjoyed sex really.
Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by Jummyjay99(f): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2016
ave neva had sex be4
Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by nNEOo(m): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2016
Jummyjay99:
ave neva had sex be4

Me too I don't have sex
Even now I still don't have sex
Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by Dgunnerz(m): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2016
Jummyjay99:
ave neva had sex be4
How old are you?
Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by Sunky200: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2016
for this post to be authentic, op must include in his/her post "who conducted this study and where".

randome opinions are mostly easily disputable

1 Like

Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by Jummyjay99(f): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
Dgunnerz:
How old are you?
Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by ameezy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
I still don't know what sex feels like
And i don't want to
because i don't like sex undecided

1 Like

Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by ameezy(m): 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Jummyjay99:
ave neva had sex be4
Me too
Am 20 now and it doesn't interest me angry
Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by Akinlekanwr(m): 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
Dafuq is sex?

#TeamCelibate
Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by Jummyjay99(f): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
ameezy:
Me too Am 20 now and it doesn't interest me angry
am 17

1 Like

Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by mumumugu(m): 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
see nonsence research work
Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
That means u will not do any other thing again apart from PHCKING people's daughters.

Ur Brain is not Hardworking
Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
I call bs......life is too short to care about what researchers think. They are probably not getting any as they are too busy researching such articles.
Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by rose54321: 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
remedick:
You have never enjoyed sex really.

I believe everyone enjoys sex (if done right), but we talk about it too damn much. That's why I said its overrated.

They way people talk about it, you'll think it's the most important activity in life.
Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by remedick: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
rose54321:

I believe everyone enjoys sex (if done right), but we talk about it too damn much. That's why I said its overrated.

They way people talk about it, you'll think it's the most important activity in life.
I understand but you can't blame them. Blame the media, the movie industry. The funniest thing is that most guys(women hardly do) who brag about it have NEVER made a woman cum and that is why when a survey is carried out, over 60-80% of the interviewed women say they have never cum or know what it feels like.
Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by rose54321: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
remedick:
I understand but you can't blame them. Blame the media, the movie industry. The funniest thing is that most guys(women hardly do) who brag about it have NEVER made a woman cum and that is why when a survey is carried out, over 60-80% of the interviewed women say they have never cum or know what it feels like.

lol, guess we can't blame them also; its all in a bid to feel cool and among.
For some strange reason, in our society today being a male virgin is shameful, why? i can never really understand.
Guess the media and movie industry, you mentioned, have portrayed the notion that, "virginity is lack of opportunity and not a virtue",
so frequently that its now the norm.
Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by Dgunnerz(m): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
Jummyjay99:
Lol...Okay..
Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by remedick: 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
rose54321:

lol, guess we can't blame them also; its all in a bid to feel cool and among.
For some strange reason, in our society today being a male virgin is shameful, why? i can never really understand.
Guess the media and movie industry, you mentioned, have portrayed the notion that, "virginity is lack of opportunity and not a virtue",
so frequently that its now the norm.
I can relate to that. I could remember the looks friends gave me when I told them I have no girlfriend, as if I had committed a taboo lol. This was even after secondary school, let's not talk about being a virgin at that time. It is sad really.
Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Jummyjay99:
ave neva had sex be4
Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
This post a bit misleading ..is it possible for a 18 year old to get married?? .. I guess no .. And op .. Is there any disadvantage to the said days to having sex if we don't
Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
Jummyjay99:
ave neva had sex be4
.. You wish you had right??
Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by Sirmuel1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
112 per year is too small sad

1 Like

Re: Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age by Byomuhangi(m): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
I Hv it 3(three)tymz in a week ,coz she alwz wants and nt yt married .

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Most Mature And Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo You've Seen / 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By / Roman Goddess Share Pawon Bedroom Version.....guy Can't Hold Body Again...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.