Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Types Of Men That Are Most Likely To Make You Love Sex-according To Science - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Men That Are Most Likely To Make You Love Sex-according To Science (2681 Views)

How Often Should You Have Sex According To Age? / Four Things Women Hate During Sex According To Curvy Actress, Shyngle (Video) / Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Men That Are Most Likely To Make You Love Sex-according To Science by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 14, 2017
Finally, orgasms are down to a science! Researchers at the University of Albany asked a group of women in heterosexual relationships about their partners and their orgasms and their partners' ability to make them orgasm, and the answers they got ... weren't that surprising.

According to the study (via New York Post), women were more likely to climax if their partners were rich, confident, and attractive — while the intensity of their orgasms were more intense if they found their man good-looking. Another marker for sexual satisfaction? Broad shoulders. Huh.

“Orgasm intensity was related to how attracted [women] were to their partners, how many times they had sex per week and ratings of sexual satisfaction," researchers wrote.

11 Couples Resolutions to Make Together
I get finding your partner attractive being crucial for climaxing, but the rich thing? Really? I don't know how much I buy that, but I'm no scientist, so who knows.

Unsurprisingly, women who found their partners funny had more sex with them and more frequent orgasms. Continue http://datingelationship..com.ng/2017/01/these-men-are-most-likely-to-make-you.html

1 Share

Re: Types Of Men That Are Most Likely To Make You Love Sex-according To Science by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:22am On Jan 14, 2017
This land is not sale, beware of Kasali
Re: Types Of Men That Are Most Likely To Make You Love Sex-according To Science by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 14, 2017
grin

Lemme go down to my memory lane and come back.. Coz I can't relate myself while reading this thread ...
Re: Types Of Men That Are Most Likely To Make You Love Sex-according To Science by herlarho(m): 6:34am On Jan 14, 2017
i don't understand?
Re: Types Of Men That Are Most Likely To Make You Love Sex-according To Science by Holarbizzy042(f): 9:49am On Jan 14, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
This land is not sale, beware of Kasali
You forgot to put "For". Just passing by though.
Re: Types Of Men That Are Most Likely To Make You Love Sex-according To Science by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:54am On Jan 14, 2017
Holarbizzy042:
You forgot to put "For". Just passing by though.

"For" is too expensive this time because of recession, please, manage am like that

1 Like

Re: Types Of Men That Are Most Likely To Make You Love Sex-according To Science by Osasnidas(m): 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Types Of Men That Are Most Likely To Make You Love Sex-according To Science by Holarbizzy042(f): 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

"For" is too expensive this time because of recession, please, manage am like that
LOL

(1) (Reply)

Victor Stop Having Illicit Affairs With Married Women. / TRENDING Men Who Marry Fat Women Are Happier And Live Longer / Types Of Guys That Exist Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.