Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency (22543 Views)

How Jonathan’s Government, PDP Tried To Manipulate 2015 Elections – Jega / Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times / "Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by chocho28: 11:32am On Nov 17, 2016
WHICH WELL MEANING NATION ELECTS SUM1 LIKE BUHARI AS PRESIDENT? I SUPPOSE ONLY A NATION THAT LACKS VISION AND CLEAR DIRECTION. THE ONLY ACHIEVEMENT CREDITED TO THIS GOVERNMENT SINCE ITS INAUGURATION IS BLASTING AND COMDEMNING GEJ. WHAT CAN ONE EXPECT FROM A GOVERMENT THAT DOESNT HAVE AN ECONOMIC BLUEPRINT OR A DEVELOPMENTAL PLAN.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by Rilwayne001: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2016
sukkottt:
Rilwayne done turn to wailer oooooooo lolzz. bros if you steal 1 million dollars in america and runaway, in 40 years time if you enter yankee them go catch you and you will do your time. dem no dey forget crime at all oooooo. daz how civilized societies become first world countries. all the ones wey dey forget crime ? na 3rd world country cheesy

Do they also in those civilized country pardon some section of corrupt public office holder because they are loyal to the government whilst they prosecute those ones in the opposition?

Btw, why another moniker? Let me guess.. " when your papa have sense" comment? grin grin shocked cheesy
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by Ejimeh269(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2016
Sibrah:
You dey mind those vile wailers? Didn't GEJ govt too highlight the error of past govt even with all the oil windfall then? They expect Buhari to keep quiet and absorb the flaws of GEJ silently. Why award a cöntract on paper without paying for it. Why owe farmers fertilizer? Why, why ehn GEJ?
Most of those vile wailers are just afraid of the truth coming out to hurt their hero's reputation.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

I think you got it all wrong . I will advise you go through statement again. A project was awarded during GEJ tenure, but start-up funds was not released, hence the project wasn't executed. The only question we should ask is " Why was funds not released for the take-off" The answer is there in ministry of works. I don't know why this Government is complaining. This Govt should stop whinning and get to work.
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by ocelot2006(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2016
manma2:
Jonathan awarded contacts but nothing was done until this administration came on board. There were no electricity projects, no roads, no rails and no money. Now with low revenue from oil, money is now in abundance and roads and rails and electricity projects are being awarded and executed. In fact, we went to borrow $30B to do more projects. We shall have bumper harvests this year, but there will be acute famine next year because countries as far as Russia are falling over themselves to buy them off. Thank you President Buhari, thank you APC, thank you Garba, Nigeria don survive!

JESUS CHRIST!!! JUST LOOK AT THIS BLOODY POST RIDDLED WITH BLATANT LIES!! How the hell do you sleep at night

The most extensive project implementation in the power sector with the HIGHEST number of power stations built and commissioned occurred under GEJ. That's not even including extension and rehabilitation of both our transmission and distribution systems, or the massive and audacious sector reform. It is thanks to GEJ that power rose from a paltry 1500MW to 5000MW. Tell me, what the FVCK has Buhari done.

The GEJ administration is responsible for rehabilitating and building the longest length of roads nationwide. THIS was confirmed by the present minister of Darkness and Works Fashola HIMSELF! Yet you're here spewing CRAP.

The GEJ administration was equally responsible for the massive rehabilitation of both air and rail transport facilities. It is thanks to that quiet man from Otuoke that Nigerians now enjoy the rail network, a system whose earlier decay began under Buhari's watch in 1984.

The GEJ administration was responsible for the highest agriculture production output, all those new grain storage facilities, and drastically improving the nations food security. Yet under Buhari, we nation is now talking of an impending FAMINE! In a country with enough arable land?? Fan-fvcking-tastic!

This administration has brought nothing but absolute hardship to Nigerians, no thanks to the gross incompetence displayed from the president to his henchmen, policy flip flops, procastinaton, and outright cluelessness. Yet folks like you quickly gulp up the numerous excuses giving by those airheads in power. Talk about Poor Leadership 101 and stupidity. Or do you folks think the rest of us are fools?? Jeez...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 11:37am On Nov 17, 2016
Geniro:

Taa !! Sharaap dia. Wetin do MMM.
because you belong to the lazy and corrupt world

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by Alariwo2: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
I should die in labouring? I laboured and that wouldn't stop me from eating the fruit of the worldly cake. We can invested the profit in finding a profitable labour business for ourselves. I have done all kind of job in my life before, hardship can kill.

i understand friend
why it is easy for the beast to rule and enslave the world. salvation is not an easy path to thread
why the chief priests couldn't recognize the son of man when he came.
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2016
Bro, i'm fed up with the dude, i swear!...most of my family/friends berates me for making them vote pmb. I've defended the nomad enough.
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by sarrki(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2016
Seenyo:
Bro, i'm fed up with the dude, i swear!...most of my family/friends berates me for making them vote pmb. I've defended the nomad enough.

You have never supported him

Enough of your propaganda
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by marv1: 11:41am On Nov 17, 2016
That why we are not makinp progress as a nation. We dont want to hear the truth. U want infractructures yet u dont to know what has been going on and wha it is now. There is no way govt will not refer to the past because its a continum. Its only a govrment who wants to do a shady job that will not have a reference point.
dearpreye:

Let Grandpa Buhari do his part and leave the rest.

We don tire for all these blame games.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2016
chocho28:
WHICH WELL MEANING NATION ELECTS SUM1 LIKE BUHARI AS PRESIDENT? I SUPPOSE ONLY A NATION THAT LACKS VISION AND CLEAR DIRECTION. THE ONLY ACHIEVEMENT CREDITED TO THIS GOVERNMENT SINCE ITS INAUGURATION IS BLASTING AND COMDEMNING GEJ. WHAT CAN ONE EXPECT FROM A GOVERMENT THAT DOESNT HAVE AN ECONOMIC BLUEPRINT OR A DEVELOPMENTAL PLAN.
and your ineffectual buffoon economic blueprint is to award fictitious road contract,
You iPods are really folly

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2016
marv1:
That why we are not makinp progress as a nation. We dont want to hear the truth. U want infractructures yet u dont to know what has been going on and wha it is now. There is no way govt will not refer to the past because its a continum. Its only a govrment who wants to do a shady job that will not have a reference point.

For how long shall we continue this awful blame? Was GEJ responsible for all the rot that has happened to this country? Government is a continuum; let PMB do his part. Or is he concealing his glaring incompetence with GEJ 'failures? '
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 17, 2016
It hurts me deeply when people sphew what they know nothing about! May heaven judge the liar between us! Peace!!!
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by sarrki(m): 11:49am On Nov 17, 2016
dearpreye:

For how long shall we continue this awful blame? Was GEJ responsible for all the rot that has happened to this country? Government is a continuum; let PMB do his part. Or is he concealing his glaring incompetence with GEJ 'failures? '

If the foundation be faulty

WhAt can the righteous do
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by rabex123(m): 11:53am On Nov 17, 2016
secpowell:
please let Buhari take us back to the 2015. I am tired of this senseless APC fellows. Nothing has improve since this APC govt take over power. The inflation is above 80% you are here talking trash. I guess you have been blind folded by your pay master.
You have been blindfolded by hate..I hate pessimist
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by sukkottt: 11:53am On Nov 17, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Do they also in those civilized country pardon some section of corrupt public office holder because they are loyal to the government whilst they prosecute those ones in the opposition?

Btw, why another moniker? Let me guess.. " when your papa have sense" comment? grin grin shocked cheesy
yup lol ' that comment. gaddemmm . but ermmm you cant lock up everybody but you can lock up the opposition. then when you get kicked out of power it is the duty of the new opposition to lock you up if you steal. thats how it works. its not your job to lock up people in your own party. its up to the other party when they regain power. daz how civilized countries do it. once you attain power you attain immunity. thats universal law. when you fall from power then you are prosecuted. UNIVERSAL LAWS bro. dats international law wink

and daz why they cant touch fayose till he loses power
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by preetyb(f): 11:53am On Nov 17, 2016
Even those supporting buhari cry the cry those who don't support him cry.
It's high time we stop deceiving our self. We agree Jonathan did nothing at all but then I had no fear for my tomorrow as things were still normal but now that buhari is in power, I worry for my today and fear for my 2moa

Whether you agree or not , we are all eating from this national cake of recession.
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by Codes151(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
GEJ belongs to prison. He is a disgrace to southern Nigeria
your lame!!!! Ghost project!? U traced a project and said it was ghost project!!! Who was it sent to Why not trace the receivers and persecute then ?? Or link it up to persecute gej? Nigerians and their dumpness!!!
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2016
Seenyo:
because you refuse to know the truth, so you can defend the truth, the same way many Christians cannot preach Christ (the truth )because they don't know the truth about christ

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by saintmark88(m): 11:59am On Nov 17, 2016
steppin:

If you were smart enough, you'll know from his comment, he voted for Buhari.
He's tired of pretending like the rest of the zombies.

So from people's comments ull know those Tht voted for Buhari??....Too many block heads on this forum.

This is d dumbest comment I have read on nairaland since I joined
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
sarrki:
A lot of guys are getting it wrong

This is not blame game it's about setting the record straight

Enugu - onitsha is part of the deceit

Second Niger bridge is also part of it

The rail lines is not left out

Gem should apologize to all Nigeria living and hero past

He failed woefully

This is a blame game if not, they would have started with the ones he did.

Since Obasanjo regime, this is the time we are witnessing highest rate of death in the nation. If they are doing the work, why is it so?

Talk is cheap

During GEJ we had the lowest time rate spent on road more than any regime in Nigeria.

From Lagos to Abuja or Aba is a nightmare now. How come?
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by Rilwayne001: 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
sukkottt:
yup lol ' that comment. gaddemmm . but ermmm you cant lock up everybody but you can lock up the opposition. then when you get kicked out of power it is the duty of the new opposition to lock you up if you steal. thats how it works. its not your job to lock up people in your own party. its up to the other party when they regain power. daz how civilized countries do it. once you attain power you attain immunity. thats universal law. when you fall from power then you are prosecuted. UNIVERSAL LAWS bro. dats international law wink

You didn't answer my question sire.. Is that how it's been done in a civilized country.
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by sukkottt: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You didn't answer my question sire.. Is that how it's been done in a civilized country.
yes. every democratic country in the world
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by sarrki(m): 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
sukkottt:
yes. every democratic country in the world

Bros don't mind the wailing wailers

They are naturally born to wail
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by sukkottt: 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
sarrki:

Bros don't mind the wailing wailers

They are naturally born to wail
lol true indeed.
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by Geniro: 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
because you belong to the lazy and corrupt world

Sharaaap dia !! When you buy shares , does that mean you are lazy ?
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
1.what's the truth about christ?
2.how does that relate to the subject matter?
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by luvinhubby(m): 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
HtwoOw:

First day in office he spent 750B in which planet? Na Liarnus you be and is 750B equal to 100+Trillion?
Spent N750 billion on bailouts & N500 billion on subsidy 1 month after.
Do your maths if you are intelligent enough.
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by sarrki(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
luvinhubby:

Spent N750 billion on bailouts & N500 billion on subsidy 1 month after.
Do your maths if you are intelligent enough.

Auditor of wailers

Nah you approve the money

Talk with facts
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by luvinhubby(m): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
Jesusloveyou post=5
1109188:

exposing the past deed of government, is it not part of honesty?
If your ineffectual buffoon exposes the past leaders? We wouldn't have be here

Whosoever taught you English defrauded you, ask for a refund.
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by sarrki(m): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
luvinhubby:

Whosoever taught you English defrauded you, ask for a refund.

Mungo park

Tell us something new
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by luvinhubby(m): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
sarrki:

Auditor of wailers

Nah you approve the money

Talk with facts

Pluto inhabitant, where have you been?

Plead with me to highlight you on ongoings while you were away.
Re: Jonathan’s Government Awarded Deceitful, Ghost Projects — Presidency by sarrki(m): 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
luvinhubby:

Pluto inhabitant, where have you been?

Plead with me to highlight you on ongoings while you were away.

My bro

Have been on vacation

How is our wailing brothers & sisters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Give Me More Time To Name My Ministers, Buhari Begs Senate / Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC / Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.