Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another (35182 Views)

Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion / Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag / Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by battleaxe: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
youngaz:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy ....Dnt ask why I'm laffin ooo
Buh if dah girl is currently walking her way upstairs One angel shuld just get a long and succulent Pankere (Cane) and Lash her silly....Mumu geh..at 17??...she didn't even cry cos of break up...she went to d extent of Killing herself...aaahhhh nah dah geh go kill her parents....Iffa see anybody type R.I.P for her....Mtchewwww
As if d Guy won't marry anoda girl after ur death!

On the contrary, it is why she would think otherwise.

She is still very young, more prone to be affected by insulting words from friends and neighbors. She is clearly too young and naive to even understand what love is, otherwise she wouldn't have given herself so freely and unprotected to one so old. Probably because he bought her jeans.

Pls let's be cautious and watchful for people around us. You never know what will trigger them or what they are actually going through.

Depression is real!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by Emassive(m): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
The guys charge will make him win easily if he has a good lawyer though.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by Collenshy2020(m): 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
TINALETC3:
During my teenage years, I used to b extremely shy 2 d extent dat I always run away 4rm d opposite sex, bt it baffles me Hw d teenagers of dese days easily begin to date
how old do you think you are?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by XaintJoel20: 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
Taryur3:
The most painful aspect of this girl death is that her father transfer one of his kidney to her to revive her life 2years ago
...Chai..
How did you know?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by Bababulama(m): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
HtwoOw:
Sniper untop one prick?

If no be say world don end 17yo gel suppose don get breast? Talk less of yansh, talk less of boyfriend, talk less of to dey do the thing?

Hell fire, devil mansion dey wait you with hot fork and satanic cucumber

RIP Little Chica it's not worth it
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by Taryur3(m): 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
XaintJoel20:

How did you know?
My ex shared same office with her father.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by cejaypriesty(m): 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
youngaz:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy ....Dnt ask why I'm laffin ooo
Buh if dah girl is currently walking her way upstairs One angel shuld just get a long and succulent Pankere (Cane) and Lash her silly....Mumu geh..at 17??...she didn't even cry cos of break up...she went to d extent of Killing herself...aaahhhh nah dah geh go kill her parents....Iffa see anybody type R.I.P for her....Mtchewwww
As if d Guy won't marry anoda girl after ur death!
If you have ever been heartbroken you will understand how awful this girl felt before taking her life coupled with the fact that she was just an innocent girl that's not to say am justifying her action.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by XaintJoel20: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Taryur3:

My ex shared same office with her father.
Thanks...

The rate at which small girl long after preek these days is alarming. To get a 14 year old virgin now is herculean.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by vivyjames2: 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
May God help us all.. And my her soul rest in perfect peace.. Amen
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by vivyjames2: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
the Little grl was confused... May God accept her gentle soul Amen...
cejaypriesty:

If you have ever been heartbroken you will understand how awful this girl felt before taking her life coupled with the fact that she was just an innocent girl that's not to say am justifying her action.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
stupidity. stupidity everywhere
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by ransomed: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
Where are the name checkers? Have they gone into oblivion? RIP to the unfulfilled destinies
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by Codes151(m): 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
At 17 she has been sleeping with a 33 years old man,and the idiotic bf ,been sleeping with an under aged gal,that's child abuse.
they won't c that one! Yesterday I met a girl whose 20... said she broke up with her guy!!! Only to c that her guy was married and was 37 lol!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by Yeligray(m): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Masikay:

R.I.P. grin
which kind RIP -REST IN PIECES. JUST ONE WORD FOR HER "SHE FOOLIISH"
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by DeYoungJoe(m): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
vivyjames2:
the Little grl was confused... May God accept her gentle soul Amen...

dat must not escape punishment.

rip dude, but u shud ve not take ur life
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by DeYoungJoe(m): 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
Vince77:

If u want to hit FTC then try commenting on a thread immediately its created, while it hasnt reached fp.(Follow the boards). But make sure its a thread u r sure will hit fp else ur hustle wil be in vain.

how do I follow the board? I need ftc pls
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by DeYoungJoe(m): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=afbstrategies post=51113163]What do you expect? He is living in Monkey village and that's why he turned himself into a randy monkey lipsrsealed[
meaning?/quote]
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by MK15real: 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
If he can't marry her like in the North, why not take responsibility for d pregnancy but these ppl from the south-eastern part are so hypocritical, heartless and evil.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by Vince77(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
DeYoungJoe:

how do I follow the board? I need ftc pls
When u r on the home page click on any section u want to follow then scroll down, after the advert u will see something like this......

(Create New Topic) (Follow) (Mail Mods)....

Click on 'follow'.

Goodluck with ur hustle.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by Filashade(f): 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
This is really sad. For those of you making a joke out of this, it aint' funny.

This is why humanity is f****d because there are heartless human beings out there.

How can a sane person impregnate someone and then when they found out she is pregnant dump her for another girl?

I just dont understand, am not suprised anyway, he is still a boy. Real men dont do sh*t like that.

She was naive and young and didnt know any better, but him, he is a fool and needs help. Wherever he is am sure Karma will bite him on the a*s when he least expects it. You dont treat people like that and think your gonna go scott free. There is a God out there and he has a plan for you.

RIP little one.

angry sad embarassed
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by Kingbuhari(m): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
one of the reason I will never date temperamental and underage lady... every relationship will must not end In marriage... RIP u died cowardly, to me heartbreak normally lift my spirit, I see it as a blessing in disguise, one door close another will be open ...
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by laudate: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
cejaypriesty:

See what bad friends and poor counsel can cause! shocked If only she had compassionate older relatives or sensible friends to counsel her appropriately, this nonsense would not have happened. If she had the right family support, she would have pulled through. I blame the aunty that forced her to go and live with the silly man, who impregnated her. undecided

If she was properly counseled to realise her mistakes, and then supported to go back to school and make something of herself, while her aunt took care of the baby, the whole story might have changed. Look at the likes of Genevieve, Waje and even Omawunmi who had kids out of wedlock at a young age. With the proper kind of support, they overcame their challenges and are now successful in their own right. sad

When life throws lemons at you, make lemonade.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by CioAngels(f): 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
Parents and gaurdian should stop sending their pregnant girls to homes of the boys that got them pregnant. Don't you think is better to face that shame you are running away from than seeing your daughter dead just like in this case, what really is the shame, the name you have worked hard to build? What bothers me is that, the so called educated parents are not left out of this habit.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
Masikay:

R.I.P. grin
Silly
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by Professorfrisky: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
maybe the guy na muslim and hausa. hypocrisy of flat heads no get partner. Igbo girls are born bitches.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by ceejay80s(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
At 17 she has been sleeping with a 33 years old man,and the idiotic bf ,been sleeping with an under aged gal,that's child abuse.

How is it child abuse on a 17yrs old? How many days e go remain for her to be 18yrs compared to emirs, sultans and Muslims sleeping with 12 and 13yrs old and then its ok
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
bulldoza:

Silly

undecided
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by MeAboki(m): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
MK15real:
If he can't marry her like in the North, why not take responsibility for d pregnancy but these ppl from the south-eastern part are so hypocritical, heartless and evil.

I can imagine how this thread would have been flooded with accusations of paedophilia along with the usual abuses and insults against Islam and northerners had the culprit been a Yunusa or Musa.
Ironically, whereas northerners are usually offering the girl the security and respectability of marriage; southerners like Emeka, on the other hand, often use and dump their girls to the bleak choices: of suicide, like Chisome, abortion or the false sanctuary of a baby factory.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
Codes151:
they won't c that one! Yesterday I met a girl whose 20... said she broke up with her guy!!! Only to c that her guy was married and was 37 lol!
Wow!dats huge cheesy

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
ceejay80s:

How is it child abuse on a 17yrs old? How many days e go remain for her to be 18yrs compared to emirs, sultans and Muslims sleeping with 12 and 13yrs old and then its ok
At least the northerners end up marrying the gals and providing for their wellbeing, not dumping them at their own peril (suicide )....pls note am not justifying the northerners but the truth is there's a difference btwn 17 and 18

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk / 120 Kilos Of Cocaine Wash Up On Australian Beaches / 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.